Anyone else gonna really miss him? He's probably my favorite character in Fargo

Anyone else gonna really miss him? He's probably my favorite character in Fargo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrTrnsJnmY
nytimes.com/2017/06/21/arts/television/fargo-season-3-finale-noah-hawley-interview.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MISTEH STUSSEH

'Ave yoe evah heard about Tommy DeVito, Mistah Stussay? They used to call him Spitshine Tommy because 'e could make your shoes look like fooking mirrors,
Now, Mistah Stussay, are you gonna get your fooking shinebox or not?

varga was funny and a bully, ill miss him

we will never know his true name or what does Narwhal was.
Fuck this trend of ending things without a proper explanation.

Season 3 sucked to be honest

idk, I liked Lorne Malvo better :\

this.
It had its great moments.
But that ending and Mr.Wise as an Wandering Jew was ridiculous.
This season was shit

Mr.Numbers was deaf and mute??
or just mute?

i'm just ready for a new season to hopefully wash the taste out of my mouth. this season was all right but nowhere near as good as the first two, though it definitely had some good moments

its highly unlikely we are getting other season.
Noah Hawley is working with Legion and more film projects, his book is getting a film adaptation.
Most likely we get a season till 2018-19
or this is the last season.

Mr Numbers was neither
Mr Wrench (sideburns) was a deaf mute

Varga was cool.

But for me Patrick Wilson delivered the best character. It seems I'm the only one to acknowledge how great he was in season 2.

>This season was shit
Nope

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XZrTrnsJnmY

Absolutely based

he's great in everything

you're so fucking wrong.
the season's schroedinger's cat parallelism alone is brilliant

Am I the only one love loved the ambigious ending? It was perfect for the unstoppable evil that Vargra encompassed

1 > 3> 2

same

people don't seem to realize he was representative of the overwhelming nature of capitalism given free reign and if you think about it, had a semi-positive impact during his time among the rest of the cast

i like to think that someone dhs indeed couldn't argue with did walk through the door after 5 minutes and release him, because it demonstrates that there are some forces out there that are simply unstoppable no matter how much leverage the opposition might have, in this case a DHS agent with evidence tying the guy to a shitload of murders at the very least

He represented jews you moron.

He hated juice

Representing zionist jews hating secularist jews.

Reminder that Varga is a metaphor for Donald Trump's America. He believes if you gaslight hard enough you can recreate the world any way he sees fit.

>left image shows light coming from the right
>right image shows light coming from directly overhead
Epic.

>this is the last time the crowds spoke as friends

pottery

>obama voters no jobs
of course they showed up to worship king nigger in the middle of a weekday

>That was the largest audience to witness an inauguration, period. Both in person and around the globe.

Why did he say this?

> Literally the only politics shown are communist state fabrication
> somehow drumpf

Just fuck off

If you don't see the parallels then this season flew well over your head.

If you forced parallels then you really are fucked.

Season 3 was written and cast before the US election. Step back from the CNN.

It was best season so far

>I’d probably written at least four hours before the election.

>You can never predict the zeitgeist; I just managed to land in it.
>There’s also the Russian element

Even the creator recognizes them.

Vargas was pretty much a metaphor for capitalism or consumerism and how it just swallows you up with all it's constant bullshit, right?

> no source

Worst season. Varga was based but the quality otherwise really plummeted.

> we await even longer for source
Interesting

They're called vacation days, retard, they're what any decent job is willing to give an employee, granted that you actually have some skills. Not that your hick town would have any jobs like that.

I'm quite like V. M. Varga, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

no sane mane would waste a vacation day tostand in a crowd

commit suicide

I am edgy cuck who always roots for villains but Fargo is an exception for me. Young Lou was my favorite character. Patrick Wilson is a great actor. Him and Jesse Pleamons carried second season.

The worst season of Fargo still managed to be best thing on TV for a long time, even without trying. Makes you think..

call for help

>Malvo better
Same here. Malvo was a total "love to hate him" villain. V.M. was absolutely great, but more of a 'hate to hate him" type.

the ending also fit the theme peferctly of truth vs. story, what we see/believe vs reality, that was hit on so many times throughout the season

do you also have Bullimia and really bad teeth?

>le retarded shit spouting edgelord stock character

Emmet didn't deserve what he got

If you like this character you should try Utopia.

Not really, but his friend got it way worse, poor guy

Apologise

>loving the Deus Ex Machinas with cringy, pseudo intellectual quotes

>not loving the best written and acted character in all three seasons

>Aye aye, skipper

too bad about that sudden temporary frontal lobotomy in the second to last episode, right?

>wasting a vacation day to worship some fucking politician

obongo voters are mentally challenged

I thought so too, he always mentioned "pitchfork peasants with murder in their eyes" referring to an anticapitalist revolution. Was he supposed to represent it, it looks so

So you couldnt give him a source. Standard.

Me and my mum watched season 1 and 2 of fargo, we're going to watch season 3, but is it stand alone, so you can enjoy season 3 without having seen 1 and 2? My sister wants to watch it but hasn't seen the other seasons.

He's the Iron Fist. Just watch the next season of that.

season 3 is stand alone except for an appearance of a side character from season 1, it's a great sort-of easter egg if you recognize him, but not ultimately necessary. Otherwise, everything in season three is different and separate from 1 and 2.

Awesome, thanks

nice reading comprehension. are you samefagging or a retard or both?

that guy clearly posted the source. if you google what he suggested this is the first link that comes up
>nytimes.com/2017/06/21/arts/television/fargo-season-3-finale-noah-hawley-interview.html

To much MEW for me. At the end i didn't care anymore about her. The prison transport escape was to much filler for me. She could have simply hired Wrenge for her revenge.

(mew)

>we will never know his true name
irrelevant
>or what does Narwhal was.
it's a name for his organization
they do what they did during the series, make a lot of money illegaly

fucking bullies.
man would think they grow out of it

>ywn be bullied by goran bogdan
why fucking live

bullying is a good thing, user

ewan mcgregor playing two characters added literally nothing to season 3. the bald brother barely had anything in his character other than "muh stamp".
the show got really silly in those last episodes with Nikki and deaf guy.

still, the way characters are written in Fargo is really great, I think season 2 is my favourite. I'll be interested in new series by the creator

>that but with Vargas teeth superimposed over Stussy's head

P O T T E R Y

But even if he's representative of a force, he's not the force itself. It's also a little misleading to talk about capitalism given free reign when it's really capitalists that are given free reign. It's not some depersonalised weather system. Personally, I support the other ending, which would have Varga fall victim to the same forces he used against other people. There's a number of stylistic touches I think support this reading - firstly, Varga has only ever spoken lies and told tall tales, and given that the series is about truth vs. narrative, it would make sense that his version of the story is the fake one; secondly, darkness falls on him as the camera zooms in on the clock, which is interesting given that Gloria tells him he'll end up eating cold mash potato in a dark cell, and thirdly, he says that the future is certain, whereas the series leaves the future uncertain.

On a narrative level, taxman has evidence of tax evasion, which, when Capone committed just about every other crime under the sun, was the one unforgivable sin to the United States government. The evidence is out there, and the DHS/ IRS have a papertrail. You could say "well people get away with that everyday!", and you'd be right, but this isn't about some company's creative accounting exploiting tax loopholes, this is the intentional, illegal act of fraud - the IRS KNOW for a fact he's committed the crime. This isn't somebody pressuring somebody else to lift a preliminary investigation - even if he has a senator in his pocket, that senator can't tell people to ignore a crime without becoming party to it. That, to me, explains why he fled the States for 5 years, considering that Gloria seemed to be on the lookout for him for the whole duration - because he knew he didn't have any protection against it.

Also, I think in a series which has the literal Wandering Jew appear in an ethereal bowling alley, it's hard to imagine that evil will go unpunished. It's Fargo, not the Wire.

Oh, and finally - the ending to Peter and the Wolf:

Peter fetches a rope and climbs over the garden wall into the tree. He asks the bird to fly around the wolf's head to distract it, while he lowers a noose and catches the wolf by its tail. The wolf struggles to get free, but Peter ties the rope to the tree and the noose only gets tighter.

Some hunters, who have been tracking the wolf, come out of the forest ready to shoot, but Peter gets them to help him take the wolf to a zoo in a victory parade (the piece was first performed for an audience of Young Pioneers during May Day celebrations) that includes himself, the bird, the hunters leading the wolf, the cat, and grumpy grumbling Grandfather ("What if Peter hadn't caught the wolf? What then?") In the story's ending, the listener is told: "If you listen very carefully, you'll hear the duck quacking inside the wolf's belly, because the wolf in his hurry had swallowed her alive."

Savvy postin', friendo.