KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

“Here is my sword,” said Intra. “Your semiotics cannot contain it. Its blade is made of gloaming steel, look at how it whispers!”
“But Lord Intra,” said the assembled, “You have no sword!”
“So it is,” said Intra.
-Psalms

Hall of Death

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20151114023707/http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get hype

Well, that answers that, I guess.

I assumed she was a follower of The King, but I guess that is not the case.

PREPARE FOR DEVESTATION

What king? It was pretty heavily implied Maya was Meti's student and Abbadon confirmed it even.

Push Mathangi for sensei and training arc

She's a Beggar Knight.

Man I bet it's going to happen. Excitement is palpable.

I think she's a villain who will try to kill Allison, "topple the gods, build your castle on their ruins" and all that.

Wont happen, every mention of Maya from Abbadon is that she's an antagonist.

holy fucking shit
auntie maya is going to fuck shit up

[PRE-KUNG FU INTENSIFIES]

How many more updates away do you think it'll be until, I think it was said, the 20 page sequence of violence begins?

This comic has some great waifus

>guards everywhere
>brawl between Maya, Juggernaut Star, White Chain, Alice kinda in there, and maybe Mottom

BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW

Look at the last panel, she's got her hand in a perfect, "dramatically rip off your coat," position.

There are lots of ways she could go about being a villain. She could just as well train Allison so that Allison could cast down the Demiurges for her then stab Allison in the back.

Why bother training the person who has the ultimate artifact embedded in their head and trying to get them to do what you want, when you can just kill them and take it for yourself.

Because she knows that even though Allison doesn't know how to use it, she could easily "not think, undo" her existence.

Unf

nice, can't wait for the bloodshed and whoopass

If not the next page. The page after that. These guards are going to have to be slaughtered so if we don't get to the kung fu immediately we will still see some bloodshed very soon.

I have to wonder if Maya's as stable or well-collected as she appears. My hope is that her desire for "revenge" leads to her trying to manipulate Allison toward some goal that matters only to Maya. Everyone else has great cosmic designs in mind, but Mathangi's damaged tunnel-vision leads her to care about something very petty.

It's implied that she started the Demiurge War.

>20 page sequence of violence

>TWENTY PAGES

She's powerful as fuck though she will not hesitate to rip some motherfuckers apart. She's probably angry as hell underneath her calm exterior.

I hope we see Maya just mulch the guards while standing in front of Allison and talking to her, without touching Allison at all

>TWENTY PAGES

Attention, everyone: Kung Fu fighting is about to commence!

is avas demon dead like when is it updating again

This is not that comic. Sorry, user.

fuck i'm in the wrong thread sorry i just saw "demon" and posted

There's a lot of demon webcomics.

RIP Jason Shiga, RIP Jimmy.

I cannot fucking wait this shit needs to get started now

20 pages of nonstop action sounds great when reading all at once but reading on a weekly basis I'm skeptical.

Why is Maya so fucking cool
She's SO FUCKING COOL
AAAAAAAAAAH

HYPE

Where do you think you are?

I hope it involve accidentally cutting Allyson's clothes

'Murder the Gods and topple their thrones' is a fucking rad name

He's on the hype train

I wonder who gives you such a name

It's not. The one of the lady opening the fan with the picture of Meti (presumably) isn't being implied to be the one to start the Demiurge War. It was just a lead in to when some of the Demiurge's proposed the concept of conquering the multiverse for the first time.

Alt text is "Hall of Death", user. Just so you know.

I already like her!

Female Hindu Auron is about to release the beast.

"I would lie to tell you I am a noodle vendor, but alas...."

Holy shit, is it even possible to be more badass than that?!

"I'd like to be a productive member of society, but alas, I am only a murder hobo"

>But I will mention that my master slept in a barrel in the marketplace.

Droll, Abbadon, very droll.

You know as much as I fucking love this comic, the event that kicks off the whole comic - that initial confusion over who can and cannot be a "King" - makes increasingly less sense when you consider the precedent for really, really badass or powerful ladies in this setting.

What do you mean?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Probably intentional.

I am /tg/ and I have felt this feel.

It's less about the ambiguity of gender and more about the prophecy calling Kill Six Billion Demons "him" Or the seven and the Thorns/Michael as a whole honestly believed Zoss would pick a man as the hair to his throne over a woman. I personally go for the prophecy route, since it wouldn't be crazy to imagine them all sticking to the script simply because of one mistake in the lines.

The comic begins when Alisson's boyfriend gets boynapped and the powers that be think that he matches a prophecy about the return of the conquering king and the beginning of the third conquest of the multiverse.

I actually disagree that it seems less likely because of all the badass women in the setting. Page one Allisson just isn't one of those women, she's the opposite of what you'd expect, regardless of gender, and even though he's kind of a shmuck, her boyfriend matches more closely what they'd assume a King would be.

That's why a recent page was so damn important. What is a King? Someone who chooses to be a King.

I continue to be impressed by how many badas characters that actually come across as badass to the audience this comic has.

I read it as referring to this:

>At that moment, with my thumbs in his brains, I had a revelation. I had trained far too broadly. Existence and the act of combat are absolutely no different, and the essence of both, the purity of both, is a singular action, which is Cutting Down Your Opponent. You must resolve to train this action. You must become this action. Truly, there is very little else that will serve you as well in this entire cursed world.

Nah, Zoss probably chose Zaid in one timeline. But then Zoss is unhinged from causality and created a new future. Perhaps allowing himself to die to Juggernaut was what allowed him to reach that state, who knows.

I doubt it was a mistake in the lines. Jadis' ability to see the future is perfect. She's seen the entire shape of all of existence, after all. Time-space shit. She just didn't account for Zoss and his ability to cut out a new facet to that shape.

Good art and proper framing go a long, long way.

>Timeline
Theres not been any indication of multiple timelines, buddy. I just see as, you said, Zoss being outside of causality and reality as a whole that even a prophecy of his decisions is completely up to him to write. This is a man who controlled the WHOLE of the universe, sure Jadis' predictions are perfect, but that doesn't mean her line of sight isn't being directed. It's quite reasonable to imagine he just popped up WheelShop and edited out Allison and pasted Zaid in her place, if he did alter the prophecy to hide the truth.

As for dying to Juggy, Abbadon mentioned that Zoss knew he was going to die, and it didn't matter to him, because he was beyond death by that point. I doubt letting Juggy kill him was part of some transcendence plan, it was more like "Well whatever, it's gonna happen, doesn't matter anyway."

What do you mean he matches "more closely" to what they'd assume a King would be?

None of the Demiurges have shown any kind of preconception over what they think the new king should look or be like. Incubus didn't think it was Zaid. He had a hunch that it was Allison. Probably because he heard about her and the ruckus she created in one of the Hells from Preem Nand.

Mottom didn't really doubt Allison was the one chosen by Zoss either when the two met with each other and she listened to Allison's story. I mean, she did think it was supposed to be Zaid at first, but she switched to believing that it's Allison after all because she's the one wielding the power now and believes that Allison can't just give it up anymore because fate already has a plan for her.

So I don't know why you think they believe Zaid is more close to what they think the king should be. You haven't even stated why, exactly, they think he's more likely to be the king. The very basis of their belief that he's supposed to be king is because of the prophecy. And I don't think a syntax error is at fault here.

>Jadis' ability to see the future is perfect.

This.

If the demiurges accept that Jadis got it wrong, then it throws all of her OTHER predictions into doubt as well.

And that's probably a difficult thing to accept.

the pebble line suggests otherwise.

As well as, telling Alison she needs to learn to cut space time, and then says she is a master of cutting.

The thing is, Jadis isn't wrong. Her prediction is the heir would rise and slay the seven and shake the pillars of heaven. That is what will happen. What she got wrong was who was the heir. Either her prophecy was vague, she misspoke the true heir, or the seven jumped to conclusions, or, as I said above, Zoss interfered and altered what she saw.

You don't seem to understand what causality is, famalam, nor the significance of Jadis' perfect future vision or even Mottom's entire monologue about destiny as a cage (and Zoss' subsequent refutation of it). Your explanation for why Jadis' prophecy is wrong is indicative of this.

Jadis can see the cause and effect of events. Zoss is not bound by cause and effect. And you find it more probable that Zoss just "edited" what Jadis saw and hid the truth from her instead of doing something related to his being unbound from causality.

Then there's Zoss' last appearance talking about how fate isn't a cage and that a true king shapes the world.

>As for dying to Juggy, Abbadon mentioned that Zoss knew he was going to die, and it didn't matter to him, because he was beyond death by that point. I doubt letting Juggy kill him was part of some transcendence plan, it was more like "Well whatever, it's gonna happen, doesn't matter anyway."
That's just you inserting your own reason for why Zoss died. The facts are that the reason why Juggernaut could kill Zoss is that Zoss foresaw his own death and that it was "not a surprise" for him.

>Either her prophecy was vague
Probably not.

>she misspoke the true heir
Probably dumb.

>or the seven jumped to conclusions
On what?

Zaid, on the table, was probably pointed out as the intended heir. Even the angels believe it's supposed to be Zaid, and they definitely did not receive the prophecy from Jadis like the other Demiurges but from their own sources (Metatron, in all likelihood; something poetic about the 2 cripples in this story being the ones to have the ability to see the future). They even knew of the prophecy before Jadis shared it with the other Demiurges. This means Jadis "misspeaking" on who the heir is, is probably wrong on the basis of whoever the angels got the prophecy from also "misspeaking". And the angels don't even care about gender.

Jadis' predictions are supposed to be perfect. Both her prophecy and the angels' pinpointed Zaid as the heir of Zoss. But something happened. The prophecy was "broken" somehow, as the angels believe. Destiny was altered. But WHO, exactly, can alter destiny? That sounds like something a god would be a true god could do, huh? I wonder if there's anyone like that. In the comic. Who can change destiny.

That doesn't mean she wants to build Allison up, though. It may also mean that she believes that Allison can grow up to be insurmountable.

She's telling Allison that she shouldn't give up, yeah, but that's just her being friendly. Affable villains. Because she definitely is a villain.

>slept in a barrel
>habitually drunk
>she
Did Diogenes get a sex change?

There is some evidence for Jadis not having a perfect vision of the future and for her prophecy being misinterpreted. At the Demiurge council every panel where her servant reciting her prophecy says "he" is accompanied by her saying "S-S-" and the final bit of the first part of Aesma and the Three Masters is:

>“What is the shape of the universe?”
“It is somewhat wheel-shaped,” said Aesma, which was a completely wrong answer.

All of /tg/ has at some point user.

She literally is a murder hobo. That just occurred to me.

>implying the other Pursuers won't show up

METATRON is no cripple

SOMEBODY IS ABOUT TO HAVE A VERY BAD DAY

She belongs to a long and celebrated organization of murderhobos.

I absolutely adore Abbadon's designs but at the same time I also hate him, because the amount of detail in some of them is an absolute bitch to draw and it takes multiple attempts to get a handle on it.

Just wing it. No need to get them perfect. Add your own style in there.

They already have.

>I'm gonna keep asking that until I get an answer girl.

It doesn't need to be perfect, but my inability to depict a good design proves that I am lacking the skills I need to do good work. Detail is never so dense that it can't be separated from the underlying construction...

this is why there's no good rule 34

Only the dankest ksbd memes are allowed to be posted here

You should see Abbadon's sketches

you know this does seem to explain the lack of fanart i've seen

shame

As far as I recall, we don't know shit about Allison's BF, other than the fact that he would've had sex with her if not for the King of all Cosmos popping into the bedroom.

Fight Two Demons
I like to make werewolf movies

Speaking of Abaddon's stuff, does anyone have panels saved from his old MSPAF version of KSBD? I want to compare his art.

Q: This is probably me wandering in wrong direction: You say Jadis is never wrong because she saw the shape of the universe, but she calls Zaid KSBD while Zoss says Alison is. Is this because Zoss is outside of the shape of the universe(?) and can mess around with causality. Also if this is true, I'm guessing Incubus knows this on some level (from dream sequence.)

A: You’ll notice that Jadis doesn’t actually say very much in that scene and most of the talking is done by her translator. This is pretty intentional.

Is this supposed to be future Allison?

>timeskip
>sick warlord Allison

There's a lot of fanart though

Is the original thread gone for good? MSPA forums are down for maintenance right now.

A few. Really hope that stuff gets reuploaded. Did we ever find out what happened?

She never calls Zaid that.

>Maya trains Allison into a worthy adversary before facing her in single combat.
PLS ABBADON PLS

have another

>the information Jadis presents is completely accurate, but her oracles interpret it incorrectly
I like this. It really fits with the theme that all of the Demiurges are overpowered as fuck and deeply flawed at the same time. I'd love to find out the story of how she got trapped in that giant slab.

Y'all should check the Wayback Machine

If you're wondering what happened to the MSPA forums, they were deleted in their entirety when a security loophole in the forum software they were using allowed a bot to take the admin passwords, systematically steal user passwords, then delete the forums to cover their tracks
This usually wouldn't be a problem in one of two scenarios
>1. the admins gave a shit and noticed any of the warning signs before the actual attack occurred, patched their security, or generally did their fucking job
>2. any of the sysadmins had a recent backup of the forums, something you should habitually create on a regular basis in case of this exact kind of scenario
But alas, the story of the MSPA forums is one of gross negligence and a long downward spiral into incompetence and apathy, so neither of those things happened
When the forums say they're "down for maintenance" that's just a front for "the forums are gone for literally ever and ever, bye"
By the way, none of the staff felt it was necessary to inform the community about this. This information comes from a third party source that works closely with the author at MSPA's parent company.

Well that sucks. Say what you want about the MSPA forum community but a lot of talented creators got their start there.

web.archive.org/web/20151114023707/http://mspaforums.com/showthread.php?47341-KILL-SIX-BILLION-DEMONS-(NSFW)-NOW-A-FRUITY-WEBCOMIC

Most of the pages seem to be there if you click them from the linked page. Pictures are there too.

Wow. Holy shit. How do you not do something as simple as a back up in case you have a bad admin who decides to fuck you over. Damn.

That's good at least.

It must have to do with how her mind was shattered when she saw the true shape of the universe. It probably keeps her alive.

Allison and Zoss need to go deep into the wilderness of the void so we can have a sickass metaphysical 80's training montage.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE