Sup Forums BTFO!!!

WASHINGTON POST JUST BTFO'D ALL CONSERVATIVES THAT WERE QUESTIONING HILLARY'S HEALTH!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

This is a shill thread. Please no one reply

LMFAO THEY BEAT YOU WITH FACTS AND YOU JUST SCREAM "SHILL"!

I applied for CTR but they denied my application, help man, I need some money too

>WaPo

Don't spend it all in one place

link to CTR job application page please!

Saged. This is a shill thread otherwise they would have archived

Stop bumping this shill thread please, let this be the last bump.

its cause they're running out of money

I mean Hillary might keep up the funding until November but they've gotta be burning through those millions quick

Did they say anything relevant besides

>Because we say so! And because a Hillary-aid said so so it must be false!

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)

shuck fills

not her real dad

Being a conservative means you don't support Hillary?

No, that's simply false. The progressive idea is to not support her!

more

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHILL NIGGER AND EVERY ONE STOP BUMPING THIS

no, I don't know why no one remembers she stopped being sec of state after having a stroke

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)5

THIS "SICKNESS" HILARY ISSUE IS A DISTRACTION FOR THE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES: SCANDALS, CLINTON CASH AND HER ISIS DEALINGS

THIS "SICKNESS" HILARY ISSUE IS A DISTRACTION FOR THE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES: SCANDALS, CLINTON CASH AND HER ISIS DEALINGS

Hillary will have a bowel incident during the first debate what will not be contained by her diaper hidden under her imperial Mao suit. The mental trama she endures will trigger something in her brain, bringing about the end.

Thanks for Clintoning the record. Sage.

You can't stop the #mentallyhill

Clinton Cash is already out there and we're still waiting for Assange to get off his ass and give us evidence for the ISIS dealings. If this was a cover up they would have saved it for another time, the Olympics are the only cover up they need.

Hey, Sup Forums. Mike Cernovich from Gorilla Mindset and Danger and Play here. I was cited in that article. The article was not about Hillary Clinton, it was a hit piece about me because I'm an entirely self funded journalist and I have them shaking their boots. I broke most news stories that came out this year and the Washington Post is constantly stealing my stories without giving me any credit. This is their way to take me down because they know, if I wanted to, I could win the presidency in 2024. I've been tweeting like Trump before Trump. Trump got his tweeting style from me, which means I have what it takes to win. Why do I have what it takes to win? Gorilla mindset, that's why. *makes okay symbol with hand*

>WASHINGTON POST

>Anons from Sup Forums that got this story going
> Weird looking faggit called David Weigel telling us about our "old photos"

We got #HillarysHealth trending on twitter, MSM responds, praise be to Kek.