What the fuck is her problem?

I'm nearing the end of season 2 and I cannot figure out what this bitches issue is. She's constantly acting like a drama queen, talks and acts likes a freak and is just generally doing like weird shit. She's actually starting to creep me the fuck out. I'm really enjoying the show but what the hell?

Adding one more question: How much more of her do I have to endure? Why do all these political dramas have the most annoying daughter characters ever? (i.e. Homeland)

Americans thread?

I never really had an issue with Paige herself but I have some bad news for you OP, she's essentially the central plot of season 3-5. She's cool and sweet, but she really doesn't need that much focus.

I'm cool with this morphing into an Americans thread. She's not THAT huge of an issue for me (the show is way to good for her to ruin it completely) but she's a creep. Consistently snooping on phone calls and going through people's shit. I have no problem with Christians and God shit, but they way she goes about it is extremely weird and overly dramatic. idk. she's cute.

I will say that she improves a lot, this might sound gay but I felt really proud of her multiple times in season 5. I'm glad you're enjoying the show, it's got a pretty small viewership on Sup Forums but the live threads are always comfy. Hope you catch up in time for the last season.

I do too, I actually wasn't aware the upcoming season was the last. Would you say the show improves in the later seasons, stays the same or declines in quality? I get the vibe it improves which is cool and rare (i think) for a tv show with 4+ seasons.

PLZ NO SPOILER

IIRC the general consensus is season 4 was great, while season 5 felt a little dragging at times but I might be wrong about how most fans felt about it. Overall I think it's been pretty consistent.

Beeman has seemed completely incompetent to me over these past 2 seasons. Does his behavior improve or am I just misreading his actions and motives? Also why is this sexy as fuck Russian broad fucking this pockmarked freak?

Don't let my thread die anons. I've never been able to join in on The Americans threads before!!

She's a teenager Russian spies as parents, she has every right to be a moody cunt.

her parents need to die, executed by stan "THE MAN" Beeman and she needs to get knocked up by a strong muscular black man before she hits the wall.

she gets way way way way way worse

to your second question: self-preservation

Stick with it user, it does get better, also no Stan the man miller time photos? Cmon boys

I got you. Also was it just me or was seeing how far Tuan would go to bully Pascha kind of funny?

I feel like they'll have her really save them all in the end.

But they are really dragging out how much of a babby she is wayy too long

oh I'm going to stick with it for sure. like I said in an earlier post, the show is too great to quit just because of her, she's just so corny sometimes and overly dramatic sometimes.

so corny and overly dramatic sometimes*
sorry my grammar in that last post was retarded.

I just hopw that the show ends with them getting thrown in jail for the rest of their lives.

Fucking commies.

OP here. make sure to all the shit after season 2. I'm just now starting season 3, better or worse than season 2? I've been told by friends (and another user in this thread actually) that it stays pretty consistent as far as quality goes.

I just hopw that the show ends with them getting thrown in jail for the rest of their lives.

Fucking commies.

what are you doing retard? we all saw your first post. your point has been made.

>Also why is this sexy as fuck Russian broad fucking this pockmarked freak?

When you get the Millers™, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women

fucking commies I hate
>paige walks in
MUST CRUSH CAPITALISM

That's what I think, user.

She isn't pregnant with my child. That's her problem. ;_;

It takes her until late season 5 to stop being a moody brat.

Having parents that are actual Soviet Spies working to bring down the American government to spread communism seems like a good reason to be upset. Also existing as a consequence of a well crafted fiction and having to take of your little brother everytime your spy parents fuck up would be very frustrating

If she wore that full time, I wouldn't put it in window mode every time she appeared.

She becomes an even more integral character as the series goes on, so get used to her.

>wears a bulky sweater to cover up rockin tits
Nothin personel kid