Liberal critic that Tom Hardy BTFO can't handle a TV show not wanting to focus entirely on Trump. Lol

Liberal critic that Tom Hardy BTFO can't handle a TV show not wanting to focus entirely on Trump. Lol.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.laineygossip.com/Hitfixs-Drew-McWeeny-Twitter-rant-over-Tom-Hardy-blow-off/41558/amp
mobi.perezhilton.com/2015-12-23-tom-hardy-critic-drew-mcweeny-open-letter#.WVxc44VOmEc
youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

McWeeny is a huge bitch. His wife left him and he whined on Twitter about it for months. His numale cartoon avatar isn't helping his case.

What happened between him and Hardy?

That fucking faggot. His question to Tom Hardy made no literal sense and just smacked of some closeted internet reporter edging every night to the idea of him asking this glowing revealing question that him and Tom could relate and bond on publically. Tom's ensuing what the fuck are you talking about is gold

He's right though. Last season was fucking shit, Trump or not.

Yeah but his replies further down reveal he was only mad that they didn't go after Trump enough.

this

google.com/amp/www.laineygossip.com/Hitfixs-Drew-McWeeny-Twitter-rant-over-Tom-Hardy-blow-off/41558/amp

mobi.perezhilton.com/2015-12-23-tom-hardy-critic-drew-mcweeny-open-letter#.WVxc44VOmEc

Sounds like him and Hardy are both faggots

>fail epicly at satirizing Trump
>completely fuck up your plotline because you were too dumb to anticipate the outcome of something that only had two possible choices
>haha guys we aren't giving up because we got btfo, we just don't care anymore, all politics is dumb m i rite?

I wouldn't say they missed satirizing Trump. Their 'wing it as we go" style just became a mess following the shock of Trump winning.

What is he saying that's wrong?

Not a Trump fan but I don't see what's this guy's problem. One comedy out of a thousand deciding not to be all Trump all the time isn't going to hasten the end of our democracy.

>Not a Trump fan
Yes you are.

>two candidates
>one of them wins
>how could this happen to me
>I've made my mistakes
>got nowhere to run
>the night goes on as I'm fading away....

I'm sure you're not gonna be short on trump satires this year. I'd be glad for them to settle on the current event stuff and just focus on the boys again

>Tom showed up, spent all his time with the fans in the pouring rain, and basically blew off the press.

If you didn't wanna talk to me outside TIFF
You didn't have to, but you coulda done an interview for Weeny
That's my little brother man, he's only six years old
We waited in the blistering cold for you,
For four hours and you just said, "No."

Even Trump himself probably didn't think he was going to win.

There is no Trump satire. Trump is a comic being. You can't satirize him in the normal fashion. He already a complete buffoon, you can't just portray him as an idiot, that's not satire. That's just redundancy. To satirize someone properly, you have to make an inverted parody of reality, so for Trump, you would have to portray him as a sensible, well-mannered person who is constantly stymied by idiots around him always misinterpreting everything or some such.

That's satire.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY FUCKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=RE-uhXKO-nk

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

Thanks for telling me what he probably thought.

What you just said is roughly what Trey said on the podcast.

They kept having issues because they'd have something and then trump would do something similar, so they couldn't use it.

I'm glad there's gonna be less political shit. Holy fuck am I sick of hearing about America.

>be unfunny
>blame Trump

lmao

last season was complete shit so i dont blame anyone for not watching anymore

>Trump supporter
>Anime shitter
>Can only speak in meme arrows

Yep, it all checks out

> They already made fun of him for the entire last season
> Ignoring Trump now because he's low hanging fruit and everyone is constantly making "jokes" about him
> WHAAA THEY'RE IGNORING HIM BECAUSE THE MUST LIKE HIM

Is this guy retarded?

Underrated post.

They have been fairly consistent over the past decade in terms of quality (last season excluded). I'd need at least 2 more garbage seasons in a row before I gave up.

> Calling Try and Matt cowards

The season before last was pretty shit in my opinion but I am still willing to give them one more chance before dropping the show.

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

>blistering cold for you
>for you

If you boycott something for being apolitcal, no matter what side you're on, you're a massive faggot.

SP has been shit for more than ten years. The last couple of seasons have been just ungodly levels of utter shit, though.

I'm betting this guy is going to wank it to the new Bojack season.
>DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF
It stops being funny after the first one million times.

I was a Hillary voter but seeing the way liberals act right before and after the election disgusts and makes me cringe. Now I support Trump.

They have been consistent. Consistently shit.

CNN made fun of Trump constantly for throwing a tantrum every time someone says something negative about him, and now here they are throwing a tantrum because Trump posted a gif from Reddit on his Twitter. The irony is magnifique.

>people still watch South Park