What are some kinos where everything goes so, so wrong?

What are some kinos where everything goes so, so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882424599891365889
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499229647516.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What I don't get about this is I'm pretty sure unless the guy who made the gif is underage, there's nothing stopping them from just revealing his identity, but by threatening to reveal it if he takes his apology back they're violating blackmail laws (at least in some states).

I love this. CNN is dead.

but this guy is confirmed dead or it gitmo

>top trend in the world
LMAO

Source? fuck I know CNN are all retarded, but is this related to that trump wwe cnn joke video that """encourages violence""" lmao

The Fifth Estate. *smirks and leans against a wall, which buckles slightly under my weight*

Remember when the left loved this guy and said he was a hero for leaking shit when bush was in office

You do not have a right to anonymity on the internet, especially when you're part of a public news story. The only thing CNN did wrong was not just publishing his name in the story to begin with.

Also, the guy has Reddit posts talking about wanting to stab Muslims and blacks. He's a threat to public safety.

that's rich coming from a known criminal

yes

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/882424599891365889

Are they allowed to report his details without his consent?

You're not a real person. You're a shill and an actual subhuman.

good. fuck CNN

Yes, your real name is considered public information

I really like the apology. Need to get a screencap of that so I can use it to BTFO Trumptards.

Ah, good to know

It's really unfortunately that a potentially good thread was ruined by the OP being a kino cunt.

>It's a Julian Assange blatantly shills for the right wing establishment while pretending he stands for American values despite literally being a foreign intelligence leak episode

Who was in the wrong here?

Assange is a Russian agent

What a bunch of cunts

The issue isn't his anonymity, it's that CNN is threatening to reveal his identity unless he maintains his apology. You can tell people publicly available facts about anyone, but threatening someone that you'll tell people that info unless they follow your demands is blackmail.

>even vox calls it blackmail

fucking lel

You're fucked buddy.

You're agreeing with me. I said that CNN shouldn't have threatened him and just posted his name like any other piece of investigative journalism.

The left is turning on their own. CNN going down in flames.

>can't find any solid evidence of Russian collusion or meddling for months
>can find a literally who redditor in days
What did they mean by this?

>especially when you're part of a public news story.

Oh please, this dude made a joke gif that the president happened to retweet.

There is no way in hell he could have know that would happen when he made or posted it.

This would be like that time someone through a shoe at president bush and CNN decided to dox the shoemaker.

Actions have consequences bitches. If you're against this but mad at gawker formleaking hulkamanias sex tape, you're a fucking hypocrite

Blackmail requires you to have attempted to hide your actions. This guy posted onto a public forum that has no reasonable expectation of privacy. If you find out I'm cheating on my wife in a hotel room and threaten me, that's blackmail. But if I just tell an old lady to fuck herself in a supermarket and someone threatens to tell that's perfectly legal.

Fuck off shill.

They should just do like Assange does and publish everything

Trump wins again.

Also blackmail requires a ransom of some sort. An apology isn't a ransom.

Can you faggots fuck off to Sup Forums Sup Forums or reddit where this shit belongs?

what is a "private citizen"?

>CNN
>Left

Oh I'm sorry, are we interrupting your meme shit posting and cunny threads?

A citizen. Saying a private citizen means nothing.

Ah, then yeah I do agree with you. I still think it would have been a childish thing to do but it wouldn't have been illegal. It's still bizarre to me though, I have no idea why they wouldn't just do that unless the kid who made it is underage. I would have thought they have a legal team to consult before putting stuff like this out.

>Sup Forums alt-right pussies cry about literally everything

You do realize this is just going to make more of your kind(redditors that started posting on Sup Forums after 2013) come to Sup Forums right?

buddy, that's how you do it every time. left vs right will get you nowhere. if you out-left the left, they'll go down in perpetual apologizes and rationalizations and self-doubt, wasting time while you constantly keep your right demographic in check. this works because there's more hypocrites on the left than the right. it should work on the right in theory as well, but i have yet to see it. for example, before trump was elected, the conservatives thought he was a liberal and didn't like him. the liberals, in turn, didn't press this narrative, but pressed that he was a crazy extremist right-winger, while the actual right wingers were denouncing him. what fucking idiots

It's not journalism, it's modern day journalism.

Where the fuck have you been for the last 9 years?

>Trump wins again.
Is 6D chess real? Did he see his all coming?

He's a genius

Why are you implying I am going into those threads?
Why are you implying that you political faggots aren't making every board worse with your horseshit. So tired of you faggot conservatives and liberals fucking up every corner of the internet

dude CNN was literally created in 1981 just to shit-talk reagan

Why is Sup Forums so afraid of Sup Forums? Serious cases of Sup Forumsphobia is this thread. Just accept it. It's bigotry if you don't. Sup Forums enriches Sup Forums board culture. Why are you so against anonymous immigration? Sup Forums posters should be allowed to immigrate to any board they want while being free to express their board culture. You are not some right wing neo nazi are you?

One can only hope the trend continues, all the spineless cucklords will be shitting their pants. It's almost like these people are actually morons and cowards.

OH
MY
GAWD!

Have you seen Twitter? This shit is exploding! KEK

>afraid to post the pic now because he got BTFO so hard last time

jesus christ they are fucking hosed lmao

god damn its like the universe favors trump or some shit, something always comes out of nowhere to save his ass

>DON'T USE STUFF I WILLINGLY POSTED PUBLICLY ONLINE AGAINST ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What a fucking loser. Should've gone into hiding the second Trump started retweeeting him but NOPE, had to go on Reddit and take credit. Oh, but he didn't want this amount of exposure? Maybe keep your mouth shut next time dipshit.

>CNN/democrats
>Left

They're centrists at most, but most precisely center right. Just because they oppose the Republicans does not make them leftists. They are privately funded and will shill """""moderate""""" republicans like Rubio/Bush.

no that's wrong.

We aren't
The people crying about Sup Forums have always been cross posters from Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I've been here since 2009, but nice try you literal newfaggot. Go ahead and call me a liberal. You'll be wrong.

Those events aren't at all similar.

>Trump baits CNN with hilarious wrestling gif.
>CNN takes the bait hook, line and sinker.
>CNN publicly threatens to blackmail some punk kid.
>CNN UTTERLY FUCKING DESTROYS THEMSELVES ON THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!

Beautiful, wonderful, sweet irony. Truly God is with us.

>Pointlessly crying about people who aren't even "crying", but are actually clearly enjoying themselves

Anyone on Sup Forums who feels the need to bitterly whine about the "alt-right" needs to go to a different website. Fuck off, retard.

>CNN
>cable television channel
>Sup Forums
>Television & FIlm

I know this is trite, but this is truly the best timeline.

almost tired of winning

You know you're in the wrong. You're just an autist manchild who loves getting a rise out of people.

He's a redditor who almost certainly stole the gif from somewhere else, explain to me why I should care.

>centrists
>literally donors to hillary who pretended to be for bernie before he dropped out to convince bernouts to vote for #her
>trump supporters are few and far between and always get attacked when they're on
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no

>its a "commie retard thinks everyone who doesnt read marx is right wing" episode

>discuss cable television network
ok so, describe to me in detail how i'm wrong

>Hillary
>Left

Are you literally retarded boy?

jesus twitter is seriously going apeshit

this might be a real happening

the statement like cnn is written like a threat. people won't stand for that.

Some user who went through this guy's plebbit account before it was scrubbed said he was only 15, if true CNN has fucked up.

>Twitter is going apeshit

For all of 15 minutes, then it's forgotten

What are they THINKING!?? It's like they're trying to make themselves look stupid at this point.

hillary's not on the political spectrum at all, but she did run on the LEFT party and pandered to the leftist voting bloc and promised leftist social issue policies

>Blackmail requires you to have attempted to hide your actions.
He posted under an alias.

>But if I just tell an old lady to fuck herself in a supermarket and someone threatens to tell that's perfectly legal.
That's still blackmail if he asks for something in return, retard

>Some user who went through this guy's plebbit account before it was scrubbed said he was only 15, if true CNN has fucked up.

Oh lordy plz be true

>forgotten
removed by twitter like every other trending topic regarding right-wing narratives

Can somebody give me the quick rundown

It's just the Dr. Who / GOT tourists who can't shut up about le Sup Forums boogeyman. Everyone else either browses pol or doesn't give a shit

CNN was going for the adult telling a young kid who fucked up in a cutsey way, "and if you do it again, then x and y." But yea, they fucked up big time.

>it's not extremely poor and outrageously biased journalism, it's comedy :^)

They're supposed to be a worldwide news source, not fucking Kotaku

>CNN tracked down the supposed creator of the Trump wrestling gif
>lurk his reddit account farming personal information
>find out he posted a bunch of similar memes (like the cnn picture that shows all the jewish producers)
>find out his IRL deets
>force him to write a long ass apology on reddit and delete all his posts
>CNN releases a statement basically saying if he posts another CNN is bad meme, they will release his personal information and address to the world.

Imagine my shock when the leftists were the real right wingers all along

>kid makes gif of trump beating cnn in rassling
>trumps twits it
>goes viral
>cnn mad
>cnn tracks down kid who made gif
>the blackmail him
>cnn gets backlash
>kid is probably underage b&
>cnn is fucked

8/10 honestly youll get some people with that

>literally donors to hillary
So did like half the republican establishment. Just because they aren't your particular brand of the right doesn't mean they aren't on the right.

CNN is going down. Who's next?
[S]if dubs - Colbert[/S]

but nazis killed people. surely that alone justifies you being a communist, an ideology of peace and love and tolerance

>its an "everyone right of chairman mao is fascist" episode

this thread is now Sup Forums related

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499229647516.webm

it's DC. i think most of these people lack any kind of real conviction

yeah, neocons are not my particular brand. and i think normal liberals don't consider sjws as their particular brand either