When did sophisticated behavior die a quick and silent death...

When did sophisticated behavior die a quick and silent death? Why is everything today that even comes close to actual sophisticated behavior denounced over one bias or another?

Today, "sophisticated" is basically a joke to refer to people who think they're deep or unique. It used to be about classy, intelligent motherfuckers doing classy, intelligent stuff.

We are on the fast track to forget what intelligence even is, and replace all thought with feeling instead.

What changed in society?

It is, without a doubt, the jews.

Nigger culture.

They hate the players instead of the game. They cannot into intelligence, so they hate intelligence.

Because faggots like OP.

The more homosexuality is prevalent in society, the more heterosexual men lose the ability to associate with anything that would get them labeled as a sodomite.

This breaks the social bonds between men, and gentlemanly behavior, which is why the phrase "no homo" exists.

>What changed in society?
Mainly due to teens and dumb people who tried to come off "classy and sophisticated" thus making it a joke.

If the only people who acted like that were actually classy and sophisticated, people wouldn't see it as a joke

>what changed in society?

We started saying things like "well yeah I guess that's just as valid a way to do things as the traditional way"

degenerate pants are my fetish

Well I will tell you something, faggot. I am a 27 year old strait fit white male. I enjoy viticulture, cooking, and etiquette. I have read Emily Post's "Guide to Etiquette" three times. I cannot stand the lower pleb filth. Younger millennials are utter trash. I always introduce myself, or reflect a greeting by saying "how do you do?" and I am looked at like a fucking weirdo. You know what? I don't care. I find that adults prefer my company over people my own age. I'm fine with that. Its great for my current work environment.

>pic the antithesis of me

Oh, I do wear these glasses though :^D

This is pretty accurate.

autism

Were people more sophisticated in the past? Or do we think so because we know of a handful of role models from that times? The majority plebs wasn't portrait in the first place. They were probably not much different from today.

We shouldn't forget the assumingly all times had their pretenders and flavors of hipsters who just copied "style" without understanding it. The majority of people is unoriginal, timid, conforming.

The past was legitimately tasteful
>everybody in a suit
>top hat just in case
>reading newspaper to keep up on important events

...as opposed to faggots in gym shorts tweeting about their flight being delayed

God, when did Germany become the voice of degeneracy? They really are lost.

You see? There we go. I am not autistic at all. Just because I identify with a different social construct than you, you automatically think I am some fucking fedora wearing outcast. Well I'll tell you what, pleb. Tell me what shoes you wear with your suit. Tell me what brand watches you own. Tell me what kind of wine you imbibe on. You fucking shit skin leaf. I hope you fly away in the wind.

>Supreme Autist

I have never met an autistic individual that has some sort of real social standing. I am pretty sure half of Sup Forums are sperg lords with crooked teeth and disgusting personal care.

Every Sup Forumsack I've come across in real life has actually been at least fairly intelligent and surprisingly presentable

But then again I live in a very fortunate part of the country

Those people are a small proper subset of the working population. Office workers. The majority did different things at that time and they behaved and dressed different.

What's wrong?

Let him. If he doesn't know, who are we to teach him. He has to find out for himself.

That said, I wear mostly van Bommel (welted, a Dutch maker) with my Regent Handtailored suits and odd jackets/trousers (a German manufacturer). I also have one Kiton which I like very much. Some further local German and British makers with a focus on quality and fit. Over time I found two tailors that do good work when I have OTR clothes and need them fitted.
No watch.
Wines are usually from Italy and France, I like the Syrah (or Shiraz when from South Africa or Australia) red wine. Sometimes an Israeli wine is nice.

Pic says I've to check my privileges.

I think that's growing up.

I'd like for everyone to ditch the entitled, atheistic social justice together, but I know some will be left behind and ultimately preyed upon by the world.

The Jews have really screwed the game up. To the point where if you cannot adapt to lies and trickery on the fly, you will be consumed.

Our universities are completely overrun. The courts have been lost for a while. Our own government. Gone.

I've only met up with one Sup Forumsack before. I regret it. It gave me great disdain for this board and its users. I won't green text the story, but I had to leave the bar because I was utterly embarrassed by his behavior. I even closed out his tab. I just told him to settle the tip (even though I already tipped the barman, seeing how people here are so weary about the tipping scheme.)

yep, sounds about right

I've encountered them by finding out people I already knew went here. You'd be surprised who comes here and doesn't talk about it. I know I do.

Nice taste! You don't enjoy wine from your own country? I am not particularly a fan of Gewürztraminer or Riesling, but I can appreciate them.

probably died when the people defending it only had the maturity to resort to using cartoons

check'd

can we define what 'sophisticated behavior' is?

Since some years German wines and white wine in general doesn't do me good. No idea why, perhaps allergic? The whines need to be really dry that I can drink them. I also like unfiltered ones.

How common are German whines in the US?

Sophisticated, intelligent people associate with others their kind, so plebs dont see that anymore.

Not very. The U.S. wine market is rather selective with German wine. I will say, that I LOVE French Burgundian wine. I just wish it fit around my price point. Haha, I'd love to take home a $70 bottle of Pinot Noir every night, but I just can't bring myself to do that. Sucks being 27 man. I like to casually go on dates to places that are BYOB (bring your own bottle) and the chick is like "so, um, what is this I'm drinking?" The second I go into detail, she gets bored.

ow my balls

Ad hoc I'd say it's both about knowledge and using / consuming things according to one's own likening. When one can appreciate the quality of a good or behavior (think of table manners), perhaps knows about differences, when to use what. And then pick those things one really likes. Often it's about knowing (and understanding) the rules -- and then being able to break them here and there to adapt things to one's preferences.

Fake is to just pretend to like things in order to seek approval or admiration from others. It looks artificial because it is, it's not part of the personality.

Aren't there equivalent grapes and territories in the Americas that resemble the French whines (at least a bit)? Like with my beloved Syrah / Shiraz.

Certainly, but the terroir is completely different. I don't really enjoy new-world style wines as much as the old world. They are too fruity for me. I love really big robust Rioja and earthy Burgundy wine. That being said, here in the US, the Spanish wine market is booming. Honestly, the best "bang for your buck" when it comes to Spanish wines.

but i dont have autism

I guess with Spanish wines one often makes a good deal. The Tempranillo grapes, often mixed with Cabernet or Merlot, are okay.

Then you don't know what you're missing. Autism is pure fun. You should try it. Better than pic related.

>sophisticated behavior
What about manners. I've noticed that very few people seem to have good manners or show polite courtesy.

Instant gratification culture removed the need to be sophisticated. Sophistication was a tool to enjoy life and impress your peers. Why do that now when you can get the same effect from a little red icon on facebook?

Love Spanish Wines. Garnachas especially, perfect with a nice steak.

Ref up that shills and ref up that dead people. Spam more "illuminaty" shit, since you are not really illuminaty but just a robot version of it. Spam those bots, spam that psyducks that earn a quick buck with their deranged knowledge of psychology because non of them has any real insight. Spam that clone shit, dont might the original, you create no originals only bots. Spam that alturistic lifeless beta shit. Spam it, spam it and your bloodless spawns. Spam it with your nihilistic shills and your soup people. Spam it and ask your in vino is veritas questions. Spam it you plebs.

I hate to go to this level, but I have multiple paper back copies of this book that I give out to people for being complete fucking retards.

Mah nigga. Thats whats good! You don't need an expensive fucking California Cab to enjoy a steak the right way. In fact, fuck California and their inflated prices. The past vintages have been shit anyway.