Find a unique show you throughly enjoy

>find a unique show you throughly enjoy
>canceled after a single season

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop posting about your shitty show John, it was cancelled for a reason. Go finish Cans Without Labels already you've been working on that shitty little short for five years now.

Bbrrrrrraaaaaapppp

>it was cancelled for a reason

what reason?

Too patrician.

>not BRRRIIIIIIPP

get out

Back when Teletoon was still good

ripping friends was based

Cartoons are literally trash now. It's not even a hipster thing to say. Cartoons are literally garbage now.

ITS RIPPIN TIME!

Didn't John get kicked out of the project very early on?

Pretty decent and funny.

Is this the show with ManMan or something? Where everything in his lair was flesh coloured and hairy?

this cartoon must've taken eons to animate, everything else looks stale in comparison

That was a brief but based few years

I still member the intro

>THATS THE SPIRIT

Go to bed fellow leaf, it's 1:30 in the morning.

>bro and I spent a solid hour drunk on Canada Day looking up intros to old Canadian cartoons

I remembered every goddamn word from Yvonne of the Yukon song after not hearing it in well over 10 years.

Polar bears aint native to canada soooo...

It's a John K. cartoon, what do you expect? Dude's fucking insane when it comes to animation. And I mean, literally he's fucking bonkers.
Also posting an actual show that should've gotten more than one season.

Too bad this show was born of a specific time and is impossible to continue or recreate due to the fact that culture has changed numerous times since then.

That's what makes it so tragic.

I liked Moral it pretty much got a ending so there's not much to complain about though

Read the OP again.

>obviously not a westerner

give me back my equalization payments you leech

>find a unique show you throughly enjoy
>turns to shit after a single season

Undergrads. Was hyped to hear of an effort to revive it. Alas it was a futile effort and it died, not with a bang, but with hardly a whimper.

I genuinely love this show. John K doesn't like it because the animators tended to (shock, horror) draw things on-model, but I always loved the style of the art and animation. There's some absolutely fantastic developmental artwork on his blog, and a ton of unused concepts.

>I always loved the style of the art and animation
homosexual