Name country that you love the most after your own, I'll start

Name country that you love the most after your own, I'll start

>Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

politaia.org/wichtiges/die-masseneinwanderung-merkel-und-der-coudenhove-kalergi-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Netherlands

Japan. They let us test our cool new toys on them back in WWII and didn't even bitch that much. Now we're best bros.

russia

Is this the we love Germany thread?
I love these threads

I love you Ireland-kun

Colombia

Scotland

Germany truly is our best ally
They even removed 96% of all Jew's from our lands

>TFW no qt country gf

>Poland

very white. nice girls. sorry for the wars n shit.

I love our neighbors up north. Although I might be biased because I'm close to the border.

I'm sorry I don't have a better picture of you Canada!

I would say Belarus but they are really rightful clay so they don't really count. So Serbia or Bulgaria.

This also they let us fuck their girls

Denmark, sweden aswell but they have gotten a little of track lately.

Broderfolk

Sorry Neds gotta give it to France. Fascinating culture and history. Sad to see them throw it away too.

stelletje fietsendieven. dat zijn het.

Australia

Germany truly is great, I often go to visit and they love us, its amazing how connected they feel to us, we're like silly talking Germans to them.

I love ireland more than you, but you're like that secondrate girl in an anime that if ireland were to die than i'd pick you desu. generally most people would call you a shit waifu but you're my second choice out of pity, america-kun.

It's okay, burger. I love you, too

Has to be America and Australia

well...

it was good to know you freunden, for a short while

Yeah but we need to learn how to get consent. Japan is getting kinda pissed at us lately, with all the rape.

Switzerland.

>tfw no one loves you

That's not true UK, if I had my way we'd put the union jack back on our flag.

Yanks. Captain freedom, yeah.

argentina! probably because we are a lot alike

I hate Belgium
I love Flanders

China. Thanks for my favorite cartoons.

Wonderfull image

I can't pick you Belgium, you cant pick your own country.

America.
God I wish we had their guns and freedom.

Japan for anime, Poland, Latvia and Estonia all seem comfy and uncucked. Switzerland used to be cool but I hear they have many "refugees", same for Finland.

Canada. Australia is a close second and New Zealand is good too. UK not so much.

>Netherlands

Funny people. Got some friends in Amsterdam.

Even though I've never had the pleasure of visiting, you've provided me with Top Gear (and Karen), so I'll love you for that.

Hi Fi Russian Bro.
100% support from us. our corrupt politicians don't count.

They are paid prostitutes, who fuck for money

>silly talking Germans to them.
But that's what you are!

Serbia one love

The UK is my 2nd Favorite.

It would be spelled freunde

That's what you get for an divorce, you cheating bitch

What odd moons those minarets have. Turkey's flag seems off too.

Why the fuck was the roach demonstration bigger than the anti Merkel one? One job.

I couldn't think of any country other than the one that hasn't given in nor has failed to die more than our own

>That's what you get for an divorce, you cheating bitch
The cuck union had to end Hans, you know it's true...

Eesti is best waifu

Search your feelings you know it ain't true.

Shinku best girl.

its ok

Just do a sexual motion at them and if they say はい or かわいいです or いいえ or 止めて!!!!!!!! Then it's okay to give her the cock carousel it's that simple

>Netherlands

>language. You talk like retarded Germans and that's adorable
>cheese. Gouda is simply Gouda/10
>football matches against you are awesome

>Amsterdam
Disgusting

>this will never happen again

If you ever visit do it soon, it only gets worse.
Avoid cities and Wales and Scotland are whiter than England. Cant vouch for N Ireland.

what an asslicker

Get a fucking room you faggots.

I don't even know anymore. I'd say some place like Germany or some other European country but coming to Sup Forums and realizing just how fucked they are over there makes me sad. It's like a softer version of Paris Syndrome.

Maybe I'll agree with Texas in the third post and say Nippon. They have kawaii 2D waifus.

>Finland

Based South Africa. It would be Rhodesia, but sadly they don't exist outside my heart anymore

Meant to reply to

wtf I love Germany now

USA
S
A

> F

New Zealand

DELET

You should
Germany is our #1 partner economically and militarily

England.

>Canada

I love the New Kids!

JUNGE!

If that were the case my flag would be the same as yours.
I just like uncucked countries. I hate Germany in particular because this "refugee" cancer ruining Europe is all done by your cunt of a leader, and you faggots havent even got rid of her. Anyone else would be protesting, but not Germany, gotta keep her in power for maximum damage.

That goddamn bicycle gets me every time

Perfect "do it for him" picture....

대한민국
Only because I am learning Korean otherwise it would be Germany since that was my 2nd language but they're being chucked hard.

the eternal anglo

:(

>Hungary
Polak Węgier dwa bratanki

desu I would have preferred you never joined. In the 80s and 90s we had such momentum, I think we might had a more workable model of the EU today with more federalisation if there wasn't the constant english resistance.

But you joined for the market so you defended your interests, which is something one can not deny you.

It still felt pretty bad -.-

Russia.

Don't worry Denmark
We love you too

Suiseiseki is also good. I have some figurines and dolls of her somewhere.

>Iowa

>The UK, specifically England
>The Flemish
>The German
In that order.

やめろ means "fuck me harder daddy", right?

I'm fond of Britain. Japan is cool too. Mostly though I just love my country and wish it weren't so... I wish it hadn't fallen as much as it has.

Canada

Always been and always will be true homies.

See now hans, this is why everyone thinks your a cunt, and we fucked off. Not Germany, you personally. Anyway you'd best get back to chowing on 'frau' Merkel cock.

I mean Germany, of course. DUDE

>desu I would have preferred you never joined.
The med/east should never have been part of the project. We would have overtook America as a superpower if we kept the shits out tbqh

Also I kinda like Russia.

I love Australia

You cuck

The EU is a globalization project. The plan was made by Richard Nikolaus Coudenhove-Kalergi

politaia.org/wichtiges/die-masseneinwanderung-merkel-und-der-coudenhove-kalergi-plan/

Holland is pretty great.
Danes are also brotier.

The auld alliance

>The Dutch
Hate those arrogant *****... But they're part of the tribe, so what are you going to do..

>Poland
Catholic & based
What's not to like?

>Hungary
Also Catholic and based

>Germany
Also arrogant, but love the sound of their language and their efficiency.

IDK, fuck it. I love all you niggers.

just wanted to say that no one likes you except some burgers and canucks. also you just randomly posted countries that don't have so much immigrants. wow. i'm pole btw but you can always call me hans if it makes you feel better.

MEXICO!

no

Tied between USA and Canada.
Both awesome.

German sounds like a really kind version of Dutch to me, it makes every German sound friendly, also basic German greetings sound reallly cute.

And I miss the time when we were still allowed to bring our orange stahllhelms to Dutch-German soccer matches.