Time for more KingFinch.

Other urls found in this thread:

www15.zippyshare.com/v/yg9TDREJ/file.html
www8.zippyshare.com/v/HpxqSvEd/file.html
www29.zippyshare.com/v/F151MIV2/file.html
www2.zippyshare.com/v/dnAfw8NN/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeesh, Finch. With those faces...

This book and its monologues just aren't working for me.

Anyone else similarly unaffected?

>shouts it
>but there's no exclamation mark

He can't hear you from down there, Bruce.

And that guys probably dead. There's a huge splatter on that wall.

I don't mind it, but writing about breathing in piss isn't great.

nope I'm really liking it

Also his pose is wonk.

Batman isn't the one narrating you dolt.

So, does that mean Gotham and Gotham Girl are brother and sister?!?

yup.

Probably.

I'm just really confused as to when that rescue took place as Bruce is wearing his CURRENT costume.

urggggggggggggg,,,

it's not yellow outlined, so I guess they avoided that part

how old is Bruce in this story? How old are Gotham siblings? How did they get powaaah?

Don't narc on your kids, man.

They're both beta-Monster Men probably.

>superpowers can be bought with literal pocket money

There's precedent for it.

Shit Book.

Best issue so far.

>Matches

Oooo, King got me.

I wouldn't know, I'm a casual and I'm reading it because Sup Forums is wanking all over Rebirth

faggot shit.

I told you Matches is snitch, you didn't listen to me!

That's some Looney Tunes shit right there.

>Inner part of cape isn't purple
>No yellow bat outline
>Belt is bright yellow instead of just the side of the chasms
I mean yeah, Finch drew it as the current one but the colorist managed to salvage it enough to look not like the current one.

the worst book humanity has to offer.

You should've taken lessons from Superman instead, you yutz. There's technically three of them out there right now.

lel
crop for interested

What happened to the yellow outline?

Christ, that mouth.

THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE YOU CANT JUST PUT A BIKE IN A CAR LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEEE

He's Batman and he gives no fucks about conventional mechanics.

Keep reading. It's not supposed to be the current Batman Costume. Finch is just doing a terrible job as usual and being saved by his inker and colorist.

Flashback

That fucking face

Aw shit nigga

Can this author not into physics at all? What in the fuck man? Something light enough to fly has enough structural strength to lift up a crumbling bridge?

Why does Waller keep trusting, funding, and using superVILLAINS?

Love me some pycho pirate

grl power!

So Gotham and Gotham Girl aren't connected to Strange or Psycho Pirate? Huh.

You guys can complain as much as you want, i'll just thank King from bring back Psycho Pirate the way he was.

I hated how Nu52 Psycho Pirate was such a shitty character. Fuck Scott Lobdell.

>bat-tards sperging about based King
They don't deserve him.

New cover

CUTE Gotham and Gotham Girl are CUTE.

The answer is always Batman user. Batman made it so that plane can do that. It's running on super scientific Batman Fuel and the plane itself is made of a special Batman Metal that is sturdy enough to not break into pieces while the Batman Fuel is volatile enough to pass a dildo from Hulk's Anus through his mouth

It's FUCKING COMICS.

Good, I hated that previous cover.

Gotham Girl confirmed for no panties.

Batman 003 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www15.zippyshare.com/v/yg9TDREJ/file.html

Batman - Rebirth 001 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www8.zippyshare.com/v/HpxqSvEd/file.html

Batman 001 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www29.zippyshare.com/v/F151MIV2/file.html

Batman 002 (2016) (webrip) (two covers) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www2.zippyshare.com/v/dnAfw8NN/file.html

Wish they weren't so close together in the top panel cause they'd make good reactions images

Which Psycho Pirate did Lobdell use? There's more than one. This is the one from CoIE.

Good eye user. Hero of the thread.

>Hugo Strange
>Psycho Pirate
>Amanda Waller
>Sam Lane
>Monster Men
>Superman expies
This is the recipe for a catastrophe

What's more interesting to me is if they'll explain further how they got their powers.

Sounds like they could have gotten their powers from the same chick who made Chinese Superman.

Nu52 Psycho Pirate was this thing.

wtf

Yeah...

Just ignore anything Lobdell did, like everyone at DC already does

I really enjoyed this issue. I'm starting to get into the Gotham characters and the art looked the best so far too I think in this issue.

Gotta hammer down that MEDUSA mask.

I'm going to say that's the other less popular Psycho Pirate. Not the Rodger one.

the colorist tried to fix finch's fuck up

Because heroes are unwilling to do the things the government needs to do, and she can't get the budget for any worthwhile heroes anyways.

I mean, you aren't getting Booster Gold for bronze tiger kind of money.

Have we got rule 34 of her yet?

It was Roger Hayden.

>Psycho Pirate (Roger Hayden) is one of The Twenty. The Twenty are group of otherwise normal humans who were infected by a psionic virus a few years ago by Brainiac. It made The Twenty psionically powerful and a little crazy. Psycho Pirate thought that the Medusa Mask would cure him of the virus and protect him from others like him.
>After gaining the mask, He shows Superman the Swarm, a prison for psychics. He revealed to Superman that H.I.V.E Queen had spent the last few years kidnapping psychics and sucking the psychic energy from their minds for herself and was planning to use the accumulated psionic power to mentally enslave the entire world starting with Metropolis. He meanwhile has spent the last few years trying to hide his fellow psychics from her. He revealed that The Twenty were among the Swarm and that Brainiac was coming back for them as they were Test Cases for whether humanity can be used as vessel's to be filled by the minds of the his people he uploaded before his world was destroyed by the Multitude. He revealed that he was one of the first Twenty captured by the H.I.V.E Queen and that he escaped before she could fully mind-wipe him. He then attacked Superman because he's bursting with psionic strength and he needs that energy to free the people who were in the Swarm.

Fuck everything in that description. Glad Psycho Pirate is back and everyone is ignoring whatever that is.

Yeah, emotive faces other than scowling rage are one of Finch's weaknesses... This was particularly apparent during his WW run

I love it mang

what's the point of this? he could have just found the information using his computer and hacking
this was a waste of time

shut up fag.

>why didnt teh story got how I like?

goddamn you whiny fan babies are the fucking worst. Go write your own comic.

It just seems really mediocre. The whole "Batman stops a kid's parents from being murdered in an alley" thing has been done way too much so I don't think it was a good idea to do it again.

well there is lots of precedent, but it always goes wrong because "WHAT HATH MAN WROUGHT?!?"

The narration here is borderline pretentious and this is the guy that wrote Vision. Thank fuck King's not doing inner monologue.

What you see is what you get
Burger King and PISS and sweat

Well, guess I can put this on the list of Shitty Costumes.

That blood splatter looks pretty lethal, bruce. Are you ready to kill joker yet