I wish I had a foreskin. I'm not even a jew

I wish I had a foreskin. I'm not even a jew.

hey same

would be a horrible feeling, to have a part of you amputated against your will

i have my foreskin
apparently my penis is so small that the doctors were too scared to try to circumcise me

>he fill for the circumcision meme

american women prefer a butchered dick anyway, according to most online polls

>they got their dicks cut
lmao disgusting.

But you're a citizen of the Jewnited States of America, foreskin is haram.

hey give me back my foreskin i quit islam 4 years ago

desu isn't that just because they're used to it?

what do you even want it for?

I always thought cut dicks looked kind of weird

my parents cut my foresekin at 3 years old, I don't know why, they said to prevent Phimosis but this doesn't make sense

Then you should lick my foreskin

because that's considered normal in the jewnited states

I have semi tight foreskin, i cant even retract it when i have a boner unless i pull the foreskin up and stretch it a couple of times,i think i will get it circumsised. be glad that you don't have to worry about phimosis bro...

Lol you will regret it, Mohamdou

hey wait thats gay i can't do that!

foreskin is a meme
my dick smells gross from smegma after only one day of not showering and the covered area is way too sensitive so it easily gets sore

yeah, it's a shame, there's a lot of sensation in the foreskin, when you're highly aroused it feels almost as sexually sensitive as the glans

that isn't a problem if you take daily showers you literal swine

You said you quit Islam, then things such as homosexuality shouldn't be a problem for you.

> i shower daily
yeah you need a real deep cleaning after a hard day of sitting on your ass in a climate controlled room all day

>quit islam
Who the fuck is that subhuman?

I didn't quit for being gay I just stopped practising it.

salam

iktf bro, mine is super tight too
if I pull it back while I have a boner is super difficult to pull it back up without getting soft again first, and because it's so tight around the shaft it fucks with the circulation and stops it from getting soft

this piece of shit
but don't worry I'll rape him to coming back to Islam

the thing with me is not so much the foreskin itself but the frenulum, I can pull it back just fine but just to a certain point

You and I both will

you ain't getting my ass, Mo

>be american
>be male

Looks like you really lost the lottery m8

I will fuck you with my indo-european cock and fill afghan semen down your poop hole

lol o meu nem sequer está alinhado com a divisão da glande

el circumcisado...

bem, se tas a falar do penis em si eles geralmente curvam

called the shariah police
goodbye

Feels good desu

>mutilating newborns
it's kinda barbaric, isn't it

não, tipo, estás a ver aquela prega presa à parte de baixo da glande, onde ela se separa? a minha prega está um bocadito desalinhada

cute hands

The banjo string is nice, but the phimosis is not worth it.

ah ya isso ai é o frenulum, no meu caso ela não é desalinha mas sim pequena

foda-se isso soa doloroso
puxar deve ser fodido

funnily enough meio que te habituas a dor, e torna-se surpreendentemente prazeroso

how do you know?

fixable with creams and stretching
don't get circumcised, trust me. I got a medical circumcision due to phimosis when 13 and after a few years the friction and dryness makes anything sexual feel much weaker.
later I learned my parents had got a second opinion after the first said that stretching and creams would be enough but since my parents were massive christfags they thought it would lead to sinful masturbation.

Why not just sue your parents for cutting your dick off lol. I’d bet anything that the father is circumcised whenever the kid get his wiener snipped