What happens to the YOLO kids when they reach their 30s/40s?

What happens to the YOLO kids when they reach their 30s/40s?

They work minimum wage or become bums
Some of the whores might actually trick a guy into marrying them though

They become left wing activists.

Issues from heavy drinking and a hedonistic lifestyle will advance and they will experience several medical problems, both physical and mental.
It won't be really bad until they're 60+.

Life gives them lemons

Google Corey Feldman.

Most of them become homeless bums, go to jail, kill themselves, or keep living at home smoking weed with the rest of their home-living 30/40 year old friends who talk about how awesome highschool was and how the parties they went to were so sick bro.

/thread

They're stuck with their 10 year old kids.

>Some of the whores might actually trick a guy into marrying them though

That's my plan.

No they're too normie to ever become bums, bumlyfe is what happens to /r9k/ posters

>tfw keep listening to heathens and relate to it

great song, same it's for a shit movie

FPBP

That is if they don't die from bad ecstasy at a music festival.

Is this a joke? "Party chicks" start looking really nasty after 2-3 years of YOLO partying: they start getting face fat, double chins, nasty stomach fat, cellulite...

from experience most of these "lol party brooo" people either become worthless minimum wage workers, marry someone, or get their shit together in their late 20s and give heavy handed warnings to children about degenerate behaviour

t. 35 year old

So are you a whore or are you the guy who gets tricked?

Diabetes.

Ive seen what excessive drinking and drugs do to people so i made my choice after a year of hard partying to only drink a few glasses of wine with the lady on my days off and never touch drugs again fuck that noise

We had last week pretty much the same thread. There was this facebookpost of a blonde leftie sjw chick, crying about beeing suicidal, because she "jumped one from man to another man", beeing "free and individuell", but cant find a husband for her fucking life.

I guess, that all of those people will reach one day rock bottom. They have to learn, that life harbors consequenzes.

Hopefully dead by then.

They spend a lot of time wondering why they have herpes because they were "good girls".

What always happens to them. A small amount of them will wisen up in time, a small amount of them will spiral into absolute shit (alcohol addiction, homelessness and an early grave), but the majority of them will be either unemployed or work shit minimum wage jobs and spend the rest of their lives voting left and complaining about how everyone is against them and owes them something, especially when the veneer of youth starts to crack and they can't use their looks and party nights to make friends. A choice few of the women will trick some poor sod into marriage while they can still fill up the crow's feet with make up. Some will never get out of the party life and become that sad 50 year old that keeps hanging out in some shots bar, desperately clinging on to youth.

You see, the mistake is to think Yolo youth is something new. Of course, their numbers are larger than ever, but youth with bad habits and an idiotic future planning are maybe as old as time itself

They become this.

I highly doubt most of them will see their 40s. They will live wild, free, happy and die early. Keep being jealous, you'll live long enough to feel your body falling apart, wishing for death every day in pain having never really lived.

They age faster and look shittier inside and out

Might be why trump looks as goos as he does at 70

YOLOers are redpilled. Who wants to die of old age and wither away?

They are sent to slaughterhouses, shot in the head and then cut up and turned into steaks and their meat is then sold in supermarkets.

better than whatever will happen to me

That's actually a scary explanation for that...and given how degenerate the west is, well has been since decades...wow: so many recruits!

They blame "dem bankers" for why they have no money, no steady job and are struggling being a single parent with 3 kids and no life skills.

So they vote and protest for increased welfare support and attack successful people who didnt spend 14-30 getting blasted out of their mind on pills and being fingered in the club bathroom.

nice one Jamal

Kek

The alcohol will break them. My dad isn't a yolo fag he's more of a sad lonesome alcoholic. He's 50 now and falling apart. He's not on point and always a little irittated

21 Pilots is cuck music

They become YODO

it would be extremely painful...for society

they all died 3 years ago from kidney failure. dafuq you talking about OP?

I'm getting there. Seeing the party girls get desperate.

>sister of a family I hung out with growing up
>she's a qt but the females in their family are fucking nuts
>her mother lies about being in the military, constantly roaming the neigborhood, screaming, making a scene looking for her kids trying to escape their batshit single mother
>Def could have banged her in high school, but no dick in crazy, etc
>she was in my honors classes, but constantly obsessed with attention
>tried to play DnD with us to be in with "the boys" (important to note, this is when DnD wasn't cool)
>she decides to bartend and do community college after high school
>ends up a stripper
>her kikebook has millions of pictures, she's with different dudes in every one
>estimate of 30+ dudes
>we're 29 now
>she dropped out of college, still bartends
>had a kid
>gave it up for adoption
>goes full anorexic
>not allowed to strip due to a cocaine problem and starved her tits away
>the qt girl I grew up with is now a fucking dog without makeup at 29
>easily looks 10 years older
>constantly on kikebook bitching about dudes who pump and dump her
>basically begging for dudes on kikebook to hang out with her
>constantly linking "couple squad goals" nigger memes on kikebook
>nobody responds except for the fat betas who have only gotten fatter and more pathetic since high school

It's sort of depressing, really. She could have had a career/been a decent trophy wife. Now she sees her life crumbled before her, and knows it's only getting worse. Her friends have families and careers. She just begs for attention to the point where I can sense her crying at her keyboard through her posts.

lol no. They all got put on the transplant register, making it 4 years long. When anyone suggests putting congenitally ill or no-fault patients first all their friends contact the news saying what a bubbly gem of the community they were and this is unfair, so they get their kidneys and go out for celebratory drinks that evening.

>or get their shit together in their late 20s and give heavy handed warnings to children about degenerate behaviour

These are our best people. It's why I haven't given up on millennials yet, a lot of them will be making this transition soon.

Can confirm. Was a party guy in my late teens all the way to mid 20s. Got my shit together got a decent job and now have a good woman that I plan to marry. I wasted a lot of time though. And I pissed away God knows how much money. All the drinking smoking and random sex and drugs probably took a tole on my body. Live and learn.

t. 31

>mfw party girls always ask if I could come to parties, because 'Black guys are fun'
>Constantly hear about nasty shit happening at said parties

Fuck that, I'm a square for a reason

> tole

Guess you left out the learn part of your mantra.

I don't know what people's problem with being homeless. I am homeless. During the day, I drink a bottle of MD 20/20 or Thunderbird. At night time, I smoke weed or crack. You can live pretty happy without work. I know I do. I am like the philosopher Socrates.

Overdose on heroin and die young.

They vote Republican, as always.

>have a good woman that I plan to marry.

>falling for this meme

I was like this once. I considered it the part of my life where I had completely given up, and I know for a fact that's true for my acquaintances within this lifestyle.

You either fight for own liberty, or you spiral downward and die. There are no other options.

hahahahh,

holy fuck

they are turned into batteries after the robohuman wars.

>tfw 25 and don't party but still working in dead end job despite education

At least the yolo people have fun

>tfw you drank your way thru your twenties but dont have sexual encounters to show for it

> get their shit together in their late 20s and give heavy handed warnings to children about degenerate behaviour
t. me in a nutshell

This makes me happy

I'm seeing this live, my sister is 28, is still on college (droped and changed what she was studying many times) went to college on Paris to study fashion and got fucking rekt (couldn't achieve the grades to remain there) all that paid my parents.
I'm 19, study law school on a public college and work as an intern in the superior justice tribunal. Make enough money to pay the rent of my apartament but my father still gives me some money to food and gas.
She's fucking 28 and don't work
I fucking hate my sister
She just started law school on a private, shitty, easy to ge the admission college and I know that she isn't good enough to remain there.
She's literally r9k but she's a whore not a fat neckbeard
And I believe that soon she won't be good looking enough to be a whore, she's already getting fat and ugly due to age.
I'd rather cut my dick off and not have kids than have a daughter like my sister.
Pls Sup Forums bros, don't make the same mistake my parents did, I know that my father cry a bit at night before he sleeps because of my sister.

They get sent to rape factories and birthing farms, when of no further use, the dead are liquefied into anal lubricant for the living.

Do you carry any weapons for personal protection?

The sexual encounters are the more degenerate part of it; putting your body with used strangers. Drinking a lot isnt great but lots of great figures throughout history did and can be rewarding in its own harmless way. Being a slut is never harmless, its just base and disgusting.

They become active stormfrong users

I can tell you what happens if you don't marry young and have kids....

You'll eventually want to, but the women are used up pigs, and/or already have kids.

A very disturbing amount of my peers are raising someone else's kids.

Like...a lot.

One guy is raising three different lineages. His own plus two more.

A-and he pretends to be this big responsible super dad.

Uh no.

You're fat ass had to settle for a pin cushion.

I'm 39 now and became monogamous with my wife at 20.

I sometimes fantasize about alternatives, but then I just look around.

Ech.

East Asian suicide rates.

Severe depression and spite for people who got married and were successful, then they do this As has already happened in feminism.

Wtf I hate mortality now

I drank alone heavily throughout my late teens until I was 23 and in hindsight it had some positives (mainly negative though). The positives were that I learned to enjoy being alone with my thoughts as I usually would just get drunk and smoke, night after night. Also, greatly improved my tolerance for boredom as when you come out of a drunkards life, where you spend every waking moment either thinking of booze or drinking booze, you have a lot of freed up mental energy and the small things in life seem a lot more appealing. Wouldn't reccomend it but it made me who I am today.

>I drank alone heavily throughout my late teens until I was 23 and in hindsight it had some positives

Kek. Sounds exactly my life. Also enjoyed drinking alone until im 23. Listening to som Upfuck-Music, alone in your apartment, just waitin until youll awake from your alcohol-coma. It brings you indeed new world views.

>A very disturbing amount of my peers are raising someone else's kids.

Mine too, but I'm 10 years younger than you. It's a fucking epidemic. Dudes need to not touch a bitch if she's had a kid. Unless she's a widow I guess, but even then I probably wouldn't.

Same here but I stopped when I was 22, did a bunch of psychedelic drugs too. Should've been in university or working a trade instead.

Yeah, it was fucking horrible alot of the time when I was experiencing it kek but it did bring me a sense of mental independence if that makes sense.

Considering taking shrooms now that I've matured a bit. No rush though, I feel like if I come across them then I'm in the right place to take them.

great topic, props

>sure they might have fun, memories, life experience, wide range of contacts, but they'll never be as fat and bitter like me

this is how this entire thread sounds like

This. I was at the store today and saw this cute milf who had definitely hit the wall even know she was still hot. Dressed in high heels, expensive purse and clothes.

But then when she went to pay for her groceries she sat there for 5 minutes counting out change to the cashier because she was obviously broke af.

She had one of those $1000 purses and expensive clothes like she was trying to pick up a guy or go to a club yet she could barely even pay for $15 in groceries.

This is their future. Too stupid/lazy to make their own money and too old for any guy to want to bankroll their expensive lifestyle anymore. Imagine an entire generation of millions of these destitite roasties that still think the world owes them and their dried up ovaries a living. That is their future

They typically self destruct and live very lonely lives. I've seen it first hand.

I'll tell you when I get there bro

Sage!

I know a kid who got a YOLO tattoo on his thumb.

Granted, he is one of the biggest scumbag I have ever met. He is in prison for 5 years for armed robbery in a neighboring state.

Burnouts from my time in HS are starting to come out of the woodwork. I turn 22 this year.

I feel this at 19.

Same thing that happened to the hippies, they'll either die young or plant themselves in government/universities to cultivate the next generation of degenerates.

Most of the hippies of the 70's ended up as alcoholics.

I always dreamed of marrying and have children even as a early teen ager.

I was always that kid every parent wanted. Studied all the time in the library, learned things when everyone else was going to parties and drinking.

Now I realize I am as alone as them, if not more. Sure every woman will be chasing you sicne you're the only correct person and with a nice job but what good is it when all of those women dont match up to your own class. They all sucked up dick. In the end everyone ends up alone.

They will have normal lives. You don't have to be some asperger straight edger making straight A's to have a decent life. This thread is r9k-tier bitter.

>Considering taking shrooms now that I've matured a bit

Have done them and can definitely recommend everyone try them at least once. Long as you don't have severe mental issues or something like that.

Have you ever seen an episode of COPS and wondered how these fat, old, hideous people ended up where they are? Getting busted for cocaine, weed, meth, heroin or just completely insanely drunk?

"If" they reach their 30s, you mean.

Single parenthood and suicidal idiations

calling normal people cucks isn't going to change anything /r9k/ we've been over this a thousand times

The men are usually alright. They just have interesting stories.

The women however are basically ruined.

I'm 31, I made 150k last year, I own two businesses, I'm still partying hard, and I'm probably going to continue to do so until I'm 35.

the second coming of 80s style christian fundamentalism

cool blog bro can i subscribe

>he thinks drinking isn't drug use
Laugh my ass off desu

They become my sex slaves

If a lot of hippies and Disco era coke fiends got their shit together, then I guess party animals won't be so bad just because they get hammered during spring break and every other weekend. What's most important is their money management skills, regarless of income level.

You gotta keep searching, nippon-kun.

I feel you man, who would want to make family with women who had another man's penis in her mouth.

I'm not sure where I fit in on this but I'm 28. I kind of woke up the other day, looked at people in my generation, looked at the world and realized this is my last chance to turn things around. I know if I don't it's going to be the end of my financial future.

I've gotten a lot of stuff done lately. Things I never suspected I'd have in order are in order. I'm not stopping. I don't want to end up as a social media attention whore. In fact, other than here, I tend to avoid the Internet. I keep my PC to write or read books.

I was a NEET for a few years. Put on weight, stayed home, watch movies I loved growing up, bantz on the Internet. But all my friends are like that - sit at homes and do nothings, swallowing whatever HuffingtonPost gives them. I don't want to be that way anymore.

I wish I could save them. I wish I could help them but I know I can't. Oh well, my degree will finally be finished soon and I can return to the field I loved the most when I was 9 years old.

If anyone on here is around my age, remember if you keep the #yolo lifestyle up, you'll screw yourself in the end. Don't do it. We have things that need tended to, lads.

The guys work low-mid tier jobs with low savings potential.
The girls find well off nice guys to support them.
REDPILL

They find some beta robot to marry and buy shit for them.

some realize the errors of their ways and try to forget their mistakes and move on with their lives

most remember those times as the "golden years" and reminisce about with while working minimum wage jobs and raise ungrateful children with an awful spouse