When did she turn into such a dirty hoe?

When did she turn into such a dirty hoe?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50350616
youtube.com/watch?v=tpu6yPAFHrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>turn into
user...

its suppose to fit the tone of the movie, which is trying to be kind of gritty, dark, & ironic.

She always was. But she used to have an ass.

those fucking joints
that shitty short-thing
dem wrists
dat neck

She was always sexy, if you mean when she started looking like a street hooker the answer is the arkham games

>started looking like a street hooker
Yeah that's what I mean.

Ironic.. or tacky?

hotglue
o
t
g
l
u
e

Why does the action figure have a better ass than the real Margot Robbie?

still looks better than the MAFEX one.

Margot Robbie wishes she had that ass

hotgluers only hotglue weeb shit

That ASS TECH

>dropping $50 on a figure so you can stare at its ass
What a time to be alive

What ASS TECH?

She was cute but sexy, now she's lol so random and dresses up like a back alley slut that will suck your dick for a Capri sun.

detective

when she sucked her way into psychiatry MD

I literally ordered two just in case the paint on one of them gets smeared off from overexposure to my semen.

>This took longer to sell out than the new Kamen Rider W figure
pathetic

I feel like this covers it. She was always flirty, maybe even a little slutty, if the comic where he seduces her teacher for a revised grade, but there's something more here. A certain grungy, gaudy, tackiness that came through a lot in the Arkham Games and seems to have unfortunately stuck or even become more pronounced, that just makes her look like a cheap prostitute. All semblance of classiness is gone.

>meanwhile joker can dress up in neon
Bullcrap I say

I like the new trend with her costumes turning her into a huge skank. I've a fetish for cheap whores ever since i learned my sister sucked dicks for money. I don't want to talk about it.

So earlier you mentioned something about your sister sucking dicks for money?

I can fap to this

How did you find out?
Does she have big juicy lips?

>own your sexuality

Why doesn't Harley Quinn dress like a Harlequin anymore? Her name isn't "Ros Titute".

Come on, you guys. I found through a friend, who found through a what'sup group thanks to people we know, and her lips are fine i guess...

Because the fridge doesn't look good on the classic Harley outfit

As soon as she began lusting after one of the most evil mass murderer psychopath in the DC universe. Or even before that, when she slept her way through her doctors degree.

Are they heavy in texture? Like a planet that's been ravaged by constant winds, punishing the rocks with wild straight lines across the land?

I don't know, man. I don't want to think hard about my sister's lips. They're fine. Juicy.

Was it ever the same around her knowing that she sucked dicks on a regular basis? Did she know that you fap to her?

Sup Forums, apperantly there was a leak of Harley/Joker theme from Suicide Squad. It has been taken from soundcloud, but maybe someone can provide download link ?

Why not? I'm sure as hell they would look great wrapped around your penis like a blanket comforting a defenseless cold baby.
Just imagine her lips rubbing against the tip of your peniz, while you ooze gooey pre cum and it lubricates her chapped dry lips, making them plumpy and juicy looking, all while she's nimbleing at your urethra while her bedroom eyes look directly into your soul and she calls you big brother.

Yeah, a lot changed. For one i've become attracted to ultra-sluts now, but i don't fap to her. Come on. I don't even know why she does this shit. She's not strapped for cash and it's not often, so i don't know why. Well, i do, but whatever.

I hate you.

You should ask her if she'd be willing to suck your dick for some cash.

Kek'd honestly.

family discount

When people stopped being able to tell the difference between a free-spirited girl and one with no self-respect.

Toppest of keks

WHY ARE HER LEGS SO SHORT REEEEE

I can't understand how women wear shorts like that or thongs or whatever and actually claim it's comfortable.

How is it comfortable to have fabric rubbing up against your butthole all day

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They want her to appeal to as many women as possible.

On a technical level you are fapping to your sister because she ignited your fetish for slutty women, something she is.
The only thing that's stopping you from crossing the line is guilt. You're right next to the line jerking off while your jizz ends up on the other side of the line you refuse to cross.

Just fap to your sister's lips and be done with it, she won't even know, think of when she kisses you on the cheek when you great your cute little sister.
Imagine how those lips rub against your skin for a brief second, how her skin against yours makes her lips contract and then stretch with your skin, how both of you leave residues of each others skin when kissing, perhaps some left over of microscopical cum from Jamal Johnson, maybe even some cute sliver of saliva left imprinted on your cheek from the excess of saliva she's been developing ever since she started sucking off men more than usual.

Imagine raw anal with Harley. God muh dick

Only if Arleen Sorkin is behind that voicebox

Whatever you want user. Must be raw anal.

>"OH MISTA J, PLEASE HOITE ME SOME MO"

so wait. by the image alone.. they way she bends her body forward without joints.

is the idea that the figure will always be leaning?

why even give her joints at all if the only pose she can do is forward fasing and the only good one will be that pose.

To Leg lock on your dick or fleshlight when fapping.

I'm getting turned on

Actually no. The hip joints still work the same if not better than the average action figure. Rather the internal joint itself is sculpted to have the shape of her ass while the crotch area (her short-shorts) is purposely hollow to allow room for it to move. Hence, she can move normally, but leaning her over will basically reveal the ass.

That might not sound much but even more amazing is how all that detail amounts to what is 5-6 inch tall figure. Action figures have come a long way.

flash didn't leave much to imagination

She needs some bloody shew polish on that arse, m8

Now i'll never let her kiss me again.

I'm going to put her in lewd positions with my Batfleck figure.

who would make such an awful, malproportioned doll

never mind the shitty costume, how blind do you have to be to not see that the torso is overlong

last october this costume was the biggest-selling adult female costume in the US market

the reasons for this are complex

firstly, the halloween market tends to sell shocking items anyway, so being a big seller - over wonder woman - doesn't necessarily mean that you're popular in a way that will sell movie tickets, just that you're shocking and/or transgressive - a slutty costume is still a slutty costume, but one night a year people like to play dress-up; the following year, they'll wear something else (or go back to a classic barely-there costume like wonder woman once active promotion of this one ends)

secondly, it cannot be underestimated how many such ready-made costumes immediately enter the sex industry, not just as part of camgirl or stripper acts (in whole or in part, or modified to make them easier to work with, even if that modification involves replacing every original part with more easily stripped but visually similar items) but as part of street and brothel-based prostitute's wardrobes; the former street-based sex workers in particular have an advantage in wearing these costumes around october because they can legitimately claim that it's a halloween costume and lie about having a costume party to go to if they're stopped and questioned

Sweetie, there's something you should know about your Batfleck figure.

>classic round black bomb
>"TNT"
I hate dumb cosplay sluts.

There's something I don't understand, if SJWs are against the sexualization of women in media, how come Harley gets a pass?

Sexualization isn't inherently bad for many SJWs from what I've seen (the whole "sexy vs sexualized" argument). What matters is the framing, specifically in how recently Harley actually gets to have her own comic that gives her more agency as a character as opposed to being just Joker's lover.

Because she's a feminist icon who was victimized and never did anything wrong and is a genius and can beat up Batman using sheer girl power.

It's modeled after a japanese toy figurine you stupid judgmental prick

What?

BTAS Harley had the best ass therefore she's best Harley.

Fact.

No, don't say it!

Why would anyone say CANDLEJACK in this thre

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=50350616

... Is her head stitched on or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=tpu6yPAFHrs

Have fun finding out for yourself.

NOW IN FABULOUS COLORAMASCOPE

Proof?

You're a nigger.