Lotta History on that Road

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6eWsFFQP0gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sometimes...
dead is better

One perfect day on Gordon Street

youtube.com/watch?v=6eWsFFQP0gA

You can still hear the ancient howls of Sup Forums down there... yeah lotta history

The soil of a man's heart is stonier

car 54 where aarrreee yoouuu

Unearthed and Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary is a great making-of documentary. It's free on Amazon if you have Prime.

Here's to your bones

If your father was a Frankenstein and your mother was a vampire, why are you a werewolf???

>zombie simpsons

What the hell happened to the Pet Sematary remake?

When I actually read the book it's such a dark story compared to the movie I watched but for a few months it's just been the new It and The Dark Tower.

Hopefully it never happens. The movie is better than the book, imo.

I watched it as a horror loving kid but that movie is even more dated than the It TV movies and the Pet Sematary novel has the benefit of being just as dark as It without being Bible long.

With the Mist and Castle Rock going live all over TV again there's worse you could do revisiting old Stevie books. Carrie has at least 2 movies and King threw that in the trash literally.

How is it dated?

Gage is a low effort 80s Chucky doll with a slight forehead scar instead of the mother blood drooling, faceshifting ghoul the novel describes him as being. The Stand miniseries was a bit better but still decades old.

Come on.

Thinner is best.

YOU NEVER SEE US, WHITE MAN FROM TOWN. YOU NEVER SEE US!

What the fuck are you even talking about? The Stand was almost as bad as The Golden Years adaptation. Everyone was miscast except for Flagg and seeing King's awful anti climactic ending was somehow even more disappointing than the book was

this they should remake it but exactly the same scene for scene its perfect but just outdated visuals. Fucked me up watching that at 8 years old.

I was talking about the dated shapeshifting
FX.

But its ok, nobody cares about the Pet Sematary novel anymore if it took Dark Tower this long to get a movie and Jason Voorhees is in development hell again. Let's take resurrected baby steps.

Shawnee Smith, miscast ...
How high are you right now?

>The Stand was almost as bad as The Golden Years adaptation

we never got the big gunfight with the slavers and Stu's group. Harold becoming HAWK, the misadventures and sodomization of THE TRASHCAN MAN, the claustrophobia, and dark paranoia of nicks loneliness after alm9ost loing his eye before he meets TOM CULLEN, M-O-O-N! THAT SPELLS TOM CULLEN LAWS YES!!!

Raaaaacheel!

Thank you

based pascow

Does the book explain why he showed the Indian burial ground to Louis even though he knew it was sour? Seemed like a dick thing to do.