Daily reminder Arthur did nothing wrong

Daily reminder Arthur did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMiPxblAJEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lets see that anteater fuck pick on someone his own size

the only thing he did wrong was not rape DW to assert dominance. simply pushing her allowed for the parents to comfort and blame Arthur but if he raped the Joker the lesson would be forever etched in his brain. Inspector Ratburn was correct in this instance of corrective rape.

>not commissioner Ratburn
One fucking job, you faggot.

don't you fap over it!

Closed fist, windup punch. Arthur was not fucking around. DW better get used to it if she ever ends up married to a guy who won't take her shit.

Your not fooling anyone, commish.

That fucking cunt deserved it.

DW on suicide watch

How is this meme still going?

for season 20 arthur

Do you think there is a redesign ?

I say this because maybe , arthur and his friends begin the fourth grade in the season 20

HURTS, DONNIT?

LOL NOW YOU KNOW HOW DW FELT, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

LET THIS PAIN BE A LESSON TO YOU

Why did he make a plane that can't fly?

At least you can talk

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT

I want to impregnate his mom

On one hand he really wasn't supposed to hit her, size difference and all that other stuff, but on the other hand his anger is understandable because the money he saved up was a lot for a kid back then and he was in the heat of the moment. It wasn't like he just went around punching her for anything after that episode. DW should have gotten punished by the parents but they never showed it.

The episode really fucked up when they decided to have Binky's huge ass, who had no relation to the situation at all, come in and hit Arthur and all his parents can say is "Well now you know how DW feels."

What parent says that when some unrelated kid knocks their son flat on his ass?

Literally the most infuriating episode of any show ever

> On one hand he really wasn't supposed to hit her, size difference and all that other stuff
> You should let manlets break your things because muh fairness

>not keeping everything at least 5 feet off the ground so they can't reach your things

youtube.com/watch?v=sMiPxblAJEc

>Implying DW wouldn't go to the extra trouble of climbing a chair or something the more Arthur tried to keep his shit off her reach

Arthur's only mistake was to not keep punching. He only had one shot and would be fucked either way, might as well make the best of it.

New Prunella x Marina episode when

Recap?

Idk, seems pretty wrong to me

>Top Cunt getting BTFO by Arthur

He DID do one thing wrong: he didn't RAPE his sister

So would the episode have been improved if his dad gave him a smack warning him not to hit his sister again and then you see DW behind the dad being all smug and then dad just turns around and slaps her as well telling her not to touch Arthur's things again?

>So would the episode have been improved if
Just add their mom complimenting the father for his firm parenting skills and insinuating it gets her excited, and you're golden.