What's Her Name?

She's a big girl

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/news/canada/welcome-to-winnipeg-where-canadas-racism-problem-is-at-its-worst/
youtube.com/watch?v=m59QO_sBrzw
youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
youtube.com/watch?v=mLvD-7XTO3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For (you)

Nice to see that Gender Studies at work.

Looks like she had one too many chimichangas

Story?

>Winni Pig

Does she think being an unhealthy weight is brave?

The hubba bubba

Yog'saron devouer of worlds comes to mind seeing this abominatio

Looks like HIGH TEST thread to me

Winrar

The WinniePig?

Her name was Roberta Paulson .

Why is it even legal to study this kind of thing?

(OP)

link asshole

Was born here..
macleans.ca/news/canada/welcome-to-winnipeg-where-canadas-racism-problem-is-at-its-worst/

Nien dumb

Goltargath the Gobbler

>“Oh Goddd how long are aboriginal people going to use what happened as a crutch to suck more money out of Canadians?” Winnipeg teacher Brad Badiuk wrote on Facebook last month. “They have contributed NOTHING to the development of Canada. Just standing with their hand out. Get to work, tear the treaties and shut the FK up already. Why am I on the hook for their cultural support?”

Nien dumb.

>Come on Sup Forums haha fucking fat bitch
>I wonder where shes FRRRRRRRUKEKCKC

Am from Winnipeg, I might actually know this person.

Let's fire up the kikebook and find if I can get a lock on this whale. I graduated from U of W a few years back.

There are no racists here

just winnipeggers

You'd probably get a kick out of the fact that they blame white people for the native on native violence in this province..

youtube.com/watch?v=m59QO_sBrzw

7/10 prisoners in Winnipeg jails are native (not even joking) if we had just exterminated them like we should have we would have 70% less criminals around...... fuuuuck, thats not even counting Metis people which are part native.

They are worse than niggers for fuck sake.

Does anyone know what this event is I'm from Winnipeg and might be able to investigate her.

Just wait until University is free!

There will be all sorts of bullshit nothing courses with equally bullshit nothing degrees

And yet when WE go whaling...

Grew up near a mic-mac reserve in NS, I doubt they'd surprise me.

I think 7/10 is on the lower end
and thats with them getting shorter sentences then any other race
imagine how full our prisons would be if they were ACTUALLY held accountable for their actions
but its not their fault! Systematic oppreshunz!

I have no idea who or what this is about, but she takes a good picture for feminism.

For you.

I was under the impression that coastal natives arent as bad as the landlocked ones

Reserves are 3rd world patches in Canada though..

its not that the natives surprise me, im over that.
Its that the article blames Winnipeggers Racism for Aboriginal on Aboriginal crime in the article

That's not real, isn't it?

Natives have stolen everyone I know's car at least once. They don't even sell them they just use them for a ride and hey if they get caught they get a slap on the wrist!

Lets look into this young native women going missing epidemic (results not published) BECAUSE THEY KILLED EACH OTHER ON THE RES!!!! If YT isn't to blame the mystery goes unsolved, so we can just imply it was YT.

"The Ottawa area has about a million inhabitants,” said NDP leader Tom Mulcair, according to APTN. “Imagine if a thousand women had been murdered or missing in Ottawa. Do you think we’d have to beg for an inquiry?”

"The revelations sparked renewed calls for a national inquiry into the issue, which the government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper has repeatedly said it would not do."

(Bro we know where they went)

God I miss based Harper

>I was under the impression that coastal natives arent as bad as the landlocked ones

I knew several who were upstanding people, and surprise surprise, they were the ones that gave up their gibs and made a living for them self. The rest ranged from decent to lobster-fishery-rule-breaking, firewater-drinking "we wuz an empire" types.

Oh you.

That gave me an idea

Trips will name her as tradition.

>“Imagine if a thousand women had been murdered or missing in Ottawa. Do you think we’d have to beg for an inquiry?”
>Otawa women

Nah, no thanks, we're good.

you are mistaken. she studies stem

Do you have a link to the vid? :^/

theyd be far more useful as soap. Im just saying.

I doubt she eats vegetables at all, let alone slowly enough to see their stems.

Oui monseuir

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

pour vous user

youtube.com/watch?v=mLvD-7XTO3Y

Check the other links out. Even more delusional

>Stolen Cars
Before immobilizers this was an epidemic
>Missing Women
We have two GIANT RIVERS in winnipeg
I know EXACTLY where they went

Harper Shat where he ate and got what he deserved
unfortunately now we're stuck with TruDope

Good luck rendering them.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE STORY HERE OP YOU HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

Aw come on, itd be worth it. I bet it would boost our economy by getting rid of all of the medical liabilities AND by having an overproduction of soap. We have loads of super fat people here.

Who'd want soap made of fat people?

>We have loads of super fat people here.

I could stand to lose 10kg or so, but I feel like an underwear model every time I fly through the states, to be honest.

Anyone who wants to feel the guts of their enemies cleansing their body.

Also, im talking morbidly obese levels of fat. Not that overweight shit.

Un-fucking-believable :^/

Holy shit, dem quads

Oh, that's Mia "ham" Sandwich.

Why is japan always so savage? Are your lives that robotic that the raw hatred boiling underneath the surface manages to make you guys so ruthless?

I like it.

Add "healthcare" to women's stem. A lot of them like taking care of people. And why not? It's a womanly urge to nurture.

>Trump speaks at some economic club, outlining his economic policy
>protester shouts something, barely noticeable but Trump pauses until the nuisance is removed
>little later, another protester apparently makes some noises
>repeat half a dozen times

This landwhale is one of them, photo from her removal.

I know. I saw a guy struggling to keep his fat from scraping on the sides of the motorised walkway at Newark over the holidays. My wife was giving me a death stare because I was struggling to keep from laughing.

Nope. Just killing 8 hours at work until I start my summer break, might as well have fun. And people will flat out ask you if you got fat if you gained weight and they're seeing you for the first time in a while over here, fat shaming isn't seen as bad.

best post

underrated

Ah. Yeah. I often get dog piled for stuff like that, so in my community im considered a huge asshole. I wish my community had the capability of being brutally honest. Thered be less tragedy.

You do you nippon. Next time you pop over here, feel free to drop more honesty bombs. Morbidly obese people hurt my eyes.

The wage gap in human form.

i..is that the famous drummer?

Pic related is a celebrity who gets ripped on for being fat on TV often.

checked and my vote