Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWh0DOAfc7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything he touches turns to shit

His dog ran away this week too

Give him enough rope

poor guy

What the fuck is wrong with him. What did he do in his previous life? lol

also why would you leaver a Chihuahua outside in LA you're just asking for it to be stolen

ouch

>Jake Lloyd
>Edward Furlong
>Drake Bell

>How do we fix Drake Bell's life

Why would we want to?

It's more amusing this way.

He's basically an Arrested Development skit now.

has anyone's shit ever been more thoroughly fucked?

>owning a tiny brain, inbred dog that cant find his way back home
No pitty from me.

How long before he is found dead by suicide?

>600,000 in debt
>"love of his life" dead
>dog dead
>not invited to Josh's wedding
>openly mocked about said lack of invite by John Stamos

Is he the new Brendan?

You forgot the part about him destroying his hand/tendons, where he can't ever play guitar again.

and his dead career and failed youtube channel

MEGAN

That literally who that was trending on YouTube because she hanged herself was his gf?

Genuinely feel bad for laughing at this

NO DRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

>lost his money
>lost his bro
>lost his gf
>lost his dog
being Drake truly is suffering

Can we save him like how we saved Brendan?

How can he be 600k in debt? Like, isn't he rich or something. What the fuck does he do to repay that, if it's true and shouldn't he be able to do so quickly?

taxes

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME

he thought he was going to be rich as fuck for his entier life so he led some extravagant lifestyle and bough an expensive as fuck house. The GFC then came and his house halved in value, which put him in the deep shit when the money dried up.

I feel genuinely bad for this guy

Is Disneyland the only thing Drake has left?

What the fuck happened to his life

>drake even lost his waifu
JUST

>small dog cuckold

I can vividly imagine a scene play out where he shows up at Disneyland and they turn him away, first politely with the guard he knows by name shrugging and saying that there's nothing he can do, his pass has been revoked.
Drake then starts to panic and promises he will pay out of pocket but only comes up with lint.
He then turns violent as his alcoholic inner self manifests and he starts to scream obscenities in a high pitches voice and runs past the guard, suddenly producing a firearm out of his oversized boot. Then Minnie Mouse tackles him awkwardly, bending his knee the opposite way as they fall.

>ywn save her from a clingy drake

No waifu, no dog..still in debt

El JUSTO

When the happiest place on Earth turns its back on you... is that it?

I'd love to know the deal he has going on there... like... he lives there? Has a life time pass so just goes every day?

Fairly Odd Movie 2

It's either that or crossing his fingers and refreshing his bank account page 600 times a day

Just join her, Drake. You'll be happier with her and her Grandpa and your career

oh come on

Shouldn't his debt increase by now? It's been 600k for years

OVER YOUR SHOULDER YOU KNOW THAT I TOLD YOU I'LL ALWAYS BE PICKIN' YOU UP WHEN YOU'RE DOOOOOOOWWWN

theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWh0DOAfc7A

Why is breeding and selling/buying these disgusting dysfunctional unhealthy dogs not against the law?

Josh was in a movie with the kid who plays Flash Thompson in the new Spiderman. Was pretty kino.

The difference being Brendan fell from the very top.
Drake Bell fell from the a curb.

>bending his knee the opposite way as they fall.
lmao

but for real tho, fuck josh

why should he feel obliged to invite someone to his small wedding that he really doesn't have any kind of relationship with anymore?

Drake's a little bitch for whining about it on twitter

Drake should of cooled it with the fat jokes that's why you don't make fun of someone from middle school because look at you know Drake.

>why should he feel obliged to invite someone to his small wedding that he really doesn't have any kind of relationship with
he shouldn't and that's why he should have invited Drake and not Stamos

I like how much drama came out of this. Now people won't stop bugging Josh over social media over why he didn't invite Drake. Lel

>Inviting your former coworker from like 15 years ago that you don't speak to anymore to your wedding

Weird as fucking shit m8, that's why he didn't

>mexicans

Who the hell is Stevie Ryan?

i don't know why this made me laugh so hard but Drake is always finding a way to be unintentionally hilarious in his various antics. It's like he has some sort of hollywood autism.

Pothead post-wall youtuber whose grandpa died, and couldn't find a provider to knock her up.
She was pretty, too. Could have had her pick of Betabux, but chose to hang herself instead.

Do you think she thought about him before doing it?

I'm certain of it

Fuck drake

Probably not.

Every time he tweets a bunch of people either call him a snake or somehow change the conversation so it's about Drake

JUST