Who's gonna play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who's gonna play her in the inevitable biopic?

I bet he gives some mean S U C C

There is literally nothing wrong with omega males choosing to become cute submissive trans women.

I'm having trouble coming up with an argument to counter your claim

what wrong with trannies going all feminine?
i guess its right when they say "if you dont get your waifu, you become your waifu"

me on the left
tfw will never be me on the right

There is literally nothing wrong with laughing at omega males who choose to take it up the ass.

can I get some kino scene recs? vids where shemales get absolutely destroyed by thick chad cock and get fucked like bitches. amateur preferred. also any great cock worshipping vids

>not using your giant futa cock and sexing hot lesbian girls
user you're retarded

You're gay.

Dat combover

>I have a [gaping wound where my penis used to be] !!!!!

they look pretty damn real nowadays.

If you turn a hot guy into a tranny will he become a hot tranny?

literally who?

Nah, generally it's the uglier looking guys that make good tranny's (assuming their features aren't too large)

>muh gaping wound

I'll never understand this critique. If anything it's actual women who have a gaping wound, they bleed out of it and everything. Artificial vaganias are flesh-pockets, like when a dude gets shot and they have to cut away a lot of tissue leaving him with an indentation.

If anything the problem with them is that they're not wound-like enough and too much like a leather wallet.

the vagina is a complex organ and not a gaping wound

kill yourself faggot

vaginas are gross

t. butthurt roastie thinking she's got something majestic between her legs.

There literally is.

>thinking she's got something majestic between her legs
Name one time throughout history that the world was changed because of a desire for cock?

then why do i think about eating them all day?

Because you're a straight white male. Have to remember where you're posting. Most are closet queers

And facial stubble. Gratz.

You're right. I can laugh at them while I'm fucking them in the ass!

They have to insert a plastic dildo up their (((vagina))) every few days to stop it from growing together. Because that's what wounds do.

>"hahaha you're such a faggot taking my dick in your ass!"
>"You like how my dick stretches you open, don't you faggot? hahaha faggot"

Kill yourself.

Ancient Rome ran on cock-worship, user. All of western history was changed because of it.

Nah, that was all in pursuit of pussy.
Pussy literally has mystical properties to men. It's biological fact. We see pussy, we want pussy, we get pussy, we see more pussy, we want more pussy. It's mother fucking pussy.

Why are all the trannies who get E famous some type of video game blogger?

Do games really fuck people up?

btfo'd

>cute submissive trans women.
>cute.
>trans women.
that doesnt exist,being trans is a scientific aberration

But then it's obviously not gaping.

Games are inherently masculine. The E-fame celebs are just the retards with exposure because they're already apart of the digital world through games. For comparison, nobody but faggots and women would care about some male shoe designer turning lady