If Disney/ Marvel absorbed DC

Hypothetically, if WB got tired of this cape shit and sold the DC Comics entity to Disney, hypothetically, how would Marvel's creative teams find ways to integrate Supes, Bats et al into their universe from a story standpoint? Pocket dimension? Alternate reality?

Keep it separate like they do Star wars

If we ever cross star wars over with 616 we have run of ideas.

Mark Millar has already threatened to do so.

Way to take chances, Millar. Who wouldn't be able to write a SW/Marvel crossover that sells? Chuck Austen maybe.

One of my favorite things to theorize about!

I think Batman and the X-men would work amazingly well together! There is a ton of story potential.

Maybe Antman does experiments in the Microverse and finds the DCU inside a molecule within an atom.

They'd grab Batman, WW, and a bunch of villains then pretty much ignore or kill off everyone else.

There was a 1996/1997 cross over about a superhero named access who had the ability to travel between DC and marvel. Only beings of incredible cosmic importance like Dr Strange and Jubilee were able to remember his existence.

If marvel bought DC they could easily allow heroes from either universe to change back and forth via him

If a crossover was done in any way, shape, or form, Mark Millar is the last person I'd want handling it.

I don't know much about X-Men, how Jubilee is that important?.

It was right after the cartoon came out and Jubilee was the only one to keep a diary. She didn't remember what happened, she just read it out of her diary after the fact. I think Tim Drake remembered her though.

There were 3 cross overs and the second cross over could accurately be described as Jubilee making a bunch of bad choices to fuck up the universe and using her charms on a guy who has yellow fever to make him make bad choices

Either:

The DCU is another "-heim" subworld that Thor did not know about.

They become a cartoon in the Marvel Comics world that the Power Pack are fond of. Julie Power dresses in Wonder Woman cosplay for a con etc

Joker becomes a Wolverine villain out of nowhere. It just happens. Batman comes out of nowhere to help as a new character. Wolverine's boom becomes the introductory point of the DCU characters via Batman.

Dr. Strange dreams about a god named Darkseid destroying Thanos, and it comes true. Darkseid threatens 616 after he kills Galactus next. The heroes from this dream world, who are enemies of Darkseid become real too, thanks to the Mind Gem that Strange controls, effectively making Batman, Supes et al figments from his dreams made real. Sandman then reveals that it was his doing and he did so to protect 616 and prevent Darkseid from wiping out Strange's world like he did the DC Comics world.

^ "book" sorry, Wolverine's book.

Man with what bendis and co have been doing to many of my favorite marvel chars I don't even wanna think about it.

She was their biggest teen hero at the time (Animated series still fresh in peoples minds), so she got paired with Robin.

I vaguely remember a rumor from Wizard that DC and Marvel were going to trade these characters for a year; Marvel publishing Robin in the Marvel U and DC doing whatever with Jubilee. But I might be remembering that wrong.

We can hypothesise though. Bearing in mind the plot for your story has to involve Marvel literally absorbing DC, since they're the parent company now.

That and Jubilee was pretty much the Robin to Wolverine's Batman

it was claremont's run that did that, right? he even made the outfits resemble Miller's batman and robin. I vaguely remember a third character being a fill-in for catwoman.

Kal El is an enemy of Hyperion's from another galaxy. Gateway point.

While in the Microverse, Antman encounters the Atom who fucked something up, and now one world is swallowing the other.

Galactus consumes Dr Manhattan, which warps reality. Or Manhattan conceives a child with Wanda Maximoff- a virgin birth- and warps reality.

>tim Drake will never give jubilee the white cock she craves

>If Disney/ Marvel absorbed DC
Prepare for the transgender cisphobic Superman and strong black sister batman and trap wonder woman

>implying batman will be changed at all

It IS marvel after all

>trap wonder woman

At first they are kept totally seperate as two different multiverses for a few years.

Marvel softreboots the DC multiverse to fit their desires.

Big "Crisis on two Multiverses" event that ends with Superman and Captain America both Punching Thanoseid into a black hole (that is actually The One Above All's asshole), and the DC multiverse is slotted into Marvel's, with occaisonal crossovers and a few permanently crossed over universes.

Pretty much. They'd also end up a substitute for Squadron Supreme who might drop off the face of Marvel's multiverse with the real deal added in.

Even if they absorbed DC there would still be legal issues with simply merging the two properties (like at Disney Pixar and Disney Animation are technically separate).

So they'd keep them separate but do annual crossovers.

Do you know anything about how Thor's shit works?

You don't want to see this happen?

They'd be an outrage I tell you!

Pic related

Probably not, what do I look like, a Thor expert?

There would be. Imagine if they pulled it off though. How would they do that?

It actually takes a lot of balls to do that

Like when everyone was begging and pleading with bendis to not make Spidey and Sniktbub avengers

What would you guys say is the current % chance of this happening?

0%

Wot if tho, m8

40%

It will happen in the next 20 years, for sure.