youtu.be/u4ShckE_YDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op's mom

Id tounge punch the fuck out of that fart box

>LOL TONGUE PUNCH HER FART BOX XDXDXDXDXDX
>EDIT THANKS FOR THE FART BOX GOLD FART BOX LMFAO

Zooey D
I don't know why but I want to obliterate her face
I would never want to do that to anyone that didn't hurt me but her face infuriates me

"Punchable", how? Because you never got to fuck her? D'aww poor babby. OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

mfw i already recognize this beta pasta

anyone involved in this movie
youtu.be/u4ShckE_YDU

U ok there mate?

>""""actresses"""
>putting make up on
>shaving hair
>screaming

>actors
>lose half body weight
>gain half body weight
>transform into different people entirely

and they want equal pay ekekekek

dude jimmy kimmel lmao

>Monster

>not realizing that males and females have biologically different body types and it's much easier to put on/off muscle mass as a male
>not realizing that no one wants to see a muscle girl aside from a minority of faggots on Sup Forumsgbt
>not realizing that going on trt like some of the male actors do will ruin an already mentally unstable hollywood female
i bet you're fat.

The only people who don't hate women are men who've never been around them.

Watch it

what problem you got with my future wife?

kys plebbitor
triggered? no mention of muscles or drugs etc..

try harder

It may be hard for you to believe, reddit but everyone does everything because of their masculine inadequacies

But congradulations for inventing an imaginary figure built up of your own insecurities and then knocking it down. I hope you feel better about yourself now

>using the word triggered in current year + 2
hello plebddit.

Your implication
>men can gain and lose body weight easier than women, not because of biological difference in the sexes, but because they just aren't working as hard enough.
I bet you're fat user. prove me right.

99% of them, honestly.

does it count?

All girls have to lose weight for Hollywood dummy

>congradulations
>gradulations
>grad

I don't hate women and I'm around them a lot. Your own fault for hanging around the wrong people.

that's fuckable, you lard

All of them. Women are disgusting. Only maginas disagree.

Any actress with short hair

crossable you mean

Any actress that starts ranting about inequality while they are earning millions of dollars. Also they always become vocal after they fizzle out,I wonder why?