HEY Sup Forums LET'S READ THE ONGOING ADVENTURES OF THAT BOOK WE ALL THOUGHT WOULDN'T BE SHIT, AKA THUNDERBOLTS...

HEY Sup Forums LET'S READ THE ONGOING ADVENTURES OF THAT BOOK WE ALL THOUGHT WOULDN'T BE SHIT, AKA THUNDERBOLTS, AKA ZUBOLTS, AKA NOT MUH T-BOLTS

With notLiefeld on art duties again

time for more filler until the inevitable SpencerCap crossover

>IN THIS ARC THE THUNDERBOLTS FIGHT THE INHUMANS tm
>IN THE NEXT ONE BUCKY VS SPIDER-MAN MILES MORALES tm

Holy shit, stop making writer do crossovers.

I don't see what is so bad about the Inhumans being upset when they stumble on what appears to be them killing a shit load of Inhumans. Especially since the team is made up of ex-villains.

Maybe after Civil War.

Why did they keep a bunch of Inhuman eggs in an empty warehouse? Would they react the same way if the warehouse was torn down by a demolition crew?

No, next issue they fight the Squadron Supreme.

I have tought my five year old neice to hate the Inhumans

Weird brainwashing there son.

They didn't put them there.

Kobik is cute!

jesus christ she looks like Flatman jr there

cute

The SHIELD agents are already giving Maria Hill lip.

Pretty much
I jeep telling her they are villians and monsters

this is almost right for Karla but again hits too close to power hungry for me

what in the absolute FUCK is that neck?

Red Skull already had that idea, Karla, and he executed it far better than you could ever hope to.

HANG ON ZOOM IN ON THAT SCRIBBLE

AND ENHANCE

Honestly I think the script might be getting better but the art is so distractingly ugly that incremental improvement doesn't help much.

>I have challenged Ewing to an arm wrestling match to give up Songbird
goddamnit, that's why we can't have nice things!

>literally answered none of the Zemo questions

Zemo solo when

Shiiiiit this is 90s as FUCK

there's a near 100% chance of zemo tearing down Red Skull's hydra, beating the shit out of bucky, and convincing Kobik to fuck off forever

Karla's totally power hungry though, see the two moonstones arc.

yeah but I guess it's just that nuance in that I don't think she'd want power purely to lead the team which is what they seem to be going with, maybe I'm letting the first issue cloud my reading of this though and they're actually fixing that

Okay, Kobik is kinda cute

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that whoever created Swain does not actually know what that word means. One could assume it's meant to be ironic or hint at something, but it's more likely that a dictionary simply went unused.

>Bucky's daughter loves her evil dad more
>his friend is evil too
>Zemo or Songbird is pretty much guaranteed to cuck him out of leadership soon enough

truly suffering

Don't forget he was in jail too on the Marvel now cover

There's my gal. See, Zub, that wasn't so hard. I mean, this is about as subtle as a sledgehammer, but I'll take it.

I don't know, the art doesn't bother me that much.

I grew up in the 90s, is this what nostalgia feels like? I know it's objectively shit, but it also feels comfy and familiar. I hate this feeling because I know I'm wrong.

Part of the problem is that despite being a 90s book Thunderbolts never actually looked like this so you have a throwback roster but the art doesn't fit.

Looks like Shawn chens Art.

...is Zub ignoring Standoff?

I know that Marvel is bad at enforcing continuity but you'd think that Karla, Erik and Norbert were last seen aiding Baron Zemo tear Pleasant Hill to pieces & killing Shield agents, as well as Fixer building a working containment system for Kobik and Zemo trying to rewrite reality using Kobik would, you know, come into play here.

Medusa you idiot. Go back to the moon

Catfight! Come on moonstone you can fight dirtier than this ;)

Ha, ha, ha. Fuck Shithumans.

t. X-Fag.

Haha yeah. Fuck you shithumans.

>A bunch exxxtremists beating up some subhumans, blowing up their base, drinking beer and reading stories to kids afterwards
Is this the only good book marvel is publishing right now

>Guilty people don't flee.
Is Medusa supposed to be an idiot? Cause that statement is wrong in every sense.

>I can take away your regrets
I got a bad feeling about this, scoob

You better be adding in "Except the blind dude with the dog. He's the good one."

most likely an editing error

>tfw when it's not Charcoal on the cover
>tfw he is never coming back

No
I tell her they are all bad
But the X men are heroes
The X men are the good guys

>Guilty people don't flee
This is retarded on so many levels

>But the X men are heroes
>The X men are the good guys

I completely agree with Mariam's comment.

Inhumans are an editing error

I must admit that Thunderbolts wiping the floor with shithumemes was cathartic. They really had it coming, and it was nice to see Thunderbolts working as a team.

t. not an X-fag

No, it means guilty people would flee because they are in fact guilty, while a non guilty person would stay to get charged and charges dropped.

It also means that you are a pretentious attention whore, since you're using a name for no apparent reason.

>No, it means guilty people would flee because they are in fact guilty
But that's the opposite of what she is saying.

We are all x-fags these days, user. Have to stand against the inhuman menace.

Well, you don't have to be an x-fag to hate inhumans. I mean think about it, if you like x-men, why would you like second rate x-men? And if you hate x-men, why would you like second rate x-men either?

WOOOO, Team Thunderbased.
Hold that shit Inhumans.

And here I thought that x-fags were annoying before.

t. brevoort
no one likes inhuman crap. it's dragging everything down. we wanted Zemo, not this shit

I can feel you reaching for the feels Zub! and it's working...Don't do it, whatever you have planned don't do it.

>Figment
Nice cameo there.

I'm a Thunderbro but I hate the shithumans in the same way the X-Fans do.

>the X men are heroes
>The X men are the good guys
Why would you lie to her like that? The only good mutant is a dead mutant.

Damn. Kapbik is making me uneasy.

>kawaii Bucky
Oh my

because Sentinels are obsolete.
Behold the Beholders!

Say what you want about x-men shit, but at least it was contained. You didn't have mutants (except Wolverine) shoved down the throat in every single marvel book

I think she's asking Zub to kill Elektra

That Laura letter just seemed like she was looking to complain about shit. Of course her costume is going to go away when she gets the moonstone ripped out, that's what creates it.

JFC I don’t like where this is going.

Well not Norbert, maybe Abner, Erik likes her though.

Good thing he said no because she would have made him Hydra right there.

one of the agents literately refers to Pleasant hills.

I get the feeling that Songbird will be an antagonist.