I can't think of a single animated film franchise that needs to die more than Ice Age

I can't think of a single animated film franchise that needs to die more than Ice Age.

The Simpsons

Cars/Planes maybe, but yeah Blue Sky is garbage

Oh my bad film franchise. Jumped the gun.

Alpha and Omega.

Actually, scratch that, it's kind of impressive at this rate.

you forgot to add the Christmas spoecials

Are you aware there are at least 15 Land Before Time movies and they have no plans to stop, and that all of the last ten range between mediocre and absolute shitfest?

How did this get to 5 films before Shrek?

there's a new one coming in november but it's CGI

But none of those, besides the original obviously, have ever gone to theaters.

It's entirely possible to ignore them their existence.

So many of these damn things, and so far removed from the original cast and original movies, that no one would give a fuck if you told them that the current Ducky's father brutally murdered her.

If Despicable Me died that'd be great. Ice Age is a fairly innocuous baby sitter series but those fucking Minions are EVERYWHERE and non ironically loved by normies and Boomers

Alpha and Omega?

They actually stopped making them for several years, but then started again to cash in on dinosaur hype from Jurassic World and Age of Extinction.

Wait, what?

There's more of those?

>he doesnt know
ignorance is bliss, flee this thread before someone posts them

>there are 6 Alpha and Omega movies and 2 more on the way

Fuck

Always had a doubt, why is the critics oppinion more impotant than the audience's one? the latest are the ones paying for the movie, and several ocations rotten score movies were blockbusters.

I unironicaly like first 3 movies.

counterpoint: nothing Illumination has made so far has five sequels, nor have they made anything anywhere near ice age 4 and 5 in terms of badness.

I didn't even they made mire than one.

Someone on Sup Forums convinced me that Alpha and Omega is a money laundering scheme
So probably the same with Ice Age

I blame sjw's

what?

It just amazes me that there all the same fucking pose

Few things this long running can avoid sjw scorn

I don't understand your logic, you're blaming sjw's for a mediocre film getting many sequels?

What really annoys me about of big animated movies is how many celebrities are on call for voicing. I really don't care that Lucy Liu is in the Kung Fu Panda movies when Viper has half a dozen lines per movie.

Kek

Wow, you guys weren't joking. Even Wikipedia can't keep up and doesn't even have articles for the newer movies.

Still more lines than Jackie Chan.

I don't even remember the monkey having an Asian accent, let alone sounding like Jackie Chan, and I've seen all 3 movies.

>Looking this up
>Jackie Chan did voice the monkey

What
How did I miss this

That would explain a lot

No I'm saying user is wrong to think that.
I'm certain I could find some examples of sjws bitching about one of the film's quite easily.

But not right now because I'm going to bed night Sup Forums

Does anybody have the picture with all the posters

bump