Why are they such a shithole?

Why are they such a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

elperiodico.com/es/internacional/20130206/conmocion-en-acapulco-tras-la-brutal-violacion-de-6-espanolas-2311644
visitmexico.com/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry

inb4 evil gringos

la oscuridad, la atrocidad, el mal.....

Unironically Amerimutt influence

cuz we latinos

Really cool flag though

because you're a faggot who thinks anything below Norway is a """"""""""""shithole"""""""""""""

>t.

CIA charges a lot which makes the goverment spends less in basic security like better training for police and more equipment, which end up having criminals ruining the country, and daily reminder that sinaloa, chihuahua and juarez are where the gore videos come from and where white mexicans are, also they praise el chapo there.

Yeah cool but seriously, why are you all raping & massacring each other all day?

el shitjol

>tfw KARA BÔGA was right about wh*Toids all along

>CIA

It must be nice to be able to completely wash your hands of any responsibility and just blame the US.

Stop shilling for Trump jackass

stupid people

>Da joos did it !!!
Hipocrisy the post.

>Da joos did it !!!
>Hipocrisy the post.

Except no one in the US seriously uses the "jews" as a reason for anything. Nice deflection though Pablo.

he does
and he's american
oy vey

90% of this site blames jews, half of twitter, youtube, etc, and what about kkk rallies, they even chant about jews lol, what a pathetic response.

how safe is it to visit mexico as a tourist?
One of my coworkers was in acapulco and she said it was awesome so i wanted to give it a shot.

But after watching that shit with the cop and his kid getting killed im having doubts.

pic kinda related?

it is safe for everyone as long as you dont be related with drugs

but i like to do a line now and then

It's perfectly safe as long as you stay in touristy areas and exercise common sense. If you're a nervous type you may want to try something like Cabo or Cancún instead of Acapulco tho

So the CIA never got involved in every Latin American that exists and the Iran-Contra-Affair was just democrat propaganda?

>mexican delusions

elperiodico.com/es/internacional/20130206/conmocion-en-acapulco-tras-la-brutal-violacion-de-6-espanolas-2311644

Dont go, go to Cancun instead stay away from guerrero

era de esperarse en ese puto cagadero

what does it feel like?
i've always wanted to do cocaine

You won't get killed over fucking buying coke, same risks as scoring everywhere else in the world, you might get robbed or given shit

The CIA is an intelligence gathering agency it doesn't do as you say.

Nothing wrong with Acapulco man, don't be such a bitch

Yes, Mexico is a shithole, but your country is the biggest shithole ever created. And ironically, everyone in the United States it's incredibly proud of their nation.

>A few isolated incidents.
>the whole country is a shithole.
Actually, it's a good thing having bad publicity, we don't want this country filled with more cancerous people. except for usa, they deserve it.

Of course they did.
But the leftwing style crying about everything being someone else's fault is ridiculous.
Everybody has covert shit going on in other countries. Nobody exists without contention and competition.

yeah the most dangerous shithole in the world kys shitskin

BASED Mexico dealing with the internationally hated Am*Rican menace head on- May KARA BÔGA grant you the virginity of 72 women my MAYAN brother

Don't go to Acapulco. You can go to the states of Yucatán or Quintana Roo (Cancún it's in there, but it may be too expensive for some people). They are much safer and way more attractive than Acapulco.

It's something of a buzz and makes you feel alert and energized. The way to do it is you use it to take the edge off from heavy drinking, it allows you to party hard and is a pussy magnet.

If you're not a social type try other types of drugs, you'll only get tachycardia and paranoia.

Everybody knows CIA makes a country a shithole and start internal wars in the country with eachother just look at the middle east in the 60's and 70's under islam, they were having enormous progress, but after CIA "democracy" it all went downhill.

It's not worth it desu, that shit lasts like 20 mins
I ususally got 90% shit and didn't feel anything but the good stuff always made me feel like a real nigga

Wish the orcs stopped flooding this country

We ARE the orcs

Whiter than you tizoc and this is me doubting you ever see daylight, go fuck yourself

What if i flirt with a qt that belongs to a cartell member? Or what if i put a cartell member in his place by smacking the shit out of him?

>la creatura

BASED ORC

We're half elves, you don't know how the meme works

Dont send them to the good places, let them suffer in the north, with a bit of luck they will encouner some cartel treatment.

And we've gone from trying to offer useful advice to the usual region/race baiting

Disregard the dumb fucks here and just do your research, you'll get nothing but memes out of this LARPing idiots

>Everybody has covert shit going on in other countries
Yes. Now why don't you read up on the countless assassinations, funding and training for guerilla groups, propaganda campaigns, gunboat diplomacy and other covert shit the US has done, not only in LatAm, but all over the world. It's pretty much unrivaled in all of human history. And that's only what is pubically known. It's staggering. So saying that they should just man up and fix themselves, while they're constantly being subverted isn't some leftwing crying around, it's just stupidity

So you want americans using your resorces, drinlimg your water, eating your food, and shitting in your country, fucking your country girls and giving them AIDS, for what?,a few dollars? instead of you enjoying your country.
We are getting economically screwed.
We need more.
Tortilleria juanita instead of tortilleria kate.
It helps the country

Don't reduce Mexico to drug cartels. If you are planning to travel here, you must be aware of the risks. Do your research, ask for information on the Embassy, or something like that.

I found this site: visitmexico.com/en

They cross here illegally, fuck like rabbits for children so they get their green cards, and then sponge off government money with the father working an under-the-cover blue collar job while the wives blows themselves up like balloons eating junkfood with foodstamps. The absolute worse kind of people, even black people are better than these parasites.

>hey come fuck our women for a few dollars and give them stds.
I'm glad for the bad publicity.

t. Nigger

Amazing, based mexicans, destroying usa from the inside, thanks for your goverment providing them of welfare, glad they are taking advantage of it.

He's from Austria, idiot. And even if he was American, it's great to have international tourism in our country. Stop talking nonsense

>CIA isn't involv-

looks latino

wtf I love Mexicans now

hahaha, those parasites are the one's who run your country's economy. And not all Mexicans are like the immigrants, that's generally poor people who are looking for better opportunities. Don't generalize

Foreigneirs are all the same, they just want to fuck everything for less money.
Also the only people beneficiating of tourism are foreign companies like hotels.

>fukin mecsicans

Mexicans are proof Satan exists

Good, it gives me hope, whiteys are rotting in hell.

I do appreciate them keeping the public restrooms clean, and wiping my senile grandpa's ass at the retirement home.
I can tell they come from a great country with generations of intellectual achievement working these kind of jobs.

Do you understand what you are saying? If foreigners didn't come to Mexico, they would never have an accurate image of how Mexico's culture is. They would still be thinking that everyone here is small, fat, brown and that we live in the desert drinking tequila under a cactus

t. La bestia del infierno

"They are taking our jobs" is real after all, even if it's a shitty job, is money they are using and food they are consuming, every cent counts.

Mexico is doing relatively good compared to many countries. It just looks bad next to a first world country.

That would be very unlikely

>Getting worried of what they think of the country.
Bro, Eat, drink, cosume your resources, they are using theirs and we need to use ours.

*skins and guts you*

I've heard a few years ago that the cartell found out about a guy who was insulting them online and they tracked him down and killed him.
Is that why you guys act like everythings is fine?
Just give me a sign a litte wink or something

>a few years ago.
It was a few months.
Also yes don't come here, go praise hitler in your country or something.

Low average IQ

what happened or what?

Glad they are filling usa and enjoying that precious welfare.

He's referring about el pirata de culiacan.

That guy was dumb he even posted om his social networks his location after insulting the cartels

Mexican youtuber drunkly insults a drug lord on video or something that he winds up died afterwards.

Mexican news channels don’t mention Cartel activity because they’re been kidnapped and tortured for weeks on end before getting killed in agony a few times

It's not safe. Don't come.

t. narco

Yes.