Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1f5MBWoRl8
youtube.com/watch?v=aPWUyy7WLKM
youtube.com/watch?v=uWtfZu-MvPk
grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html
editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/game-of-thrones-viewer-survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.

>Gotta save some internet

A church near you might have an internet bank to help you through the though times. It's worth asking. I donate to my local one to help those less fortunate but sadly a lot of people don't know they can get help, and so starve their connection.

Bolt-On Theory

Anyone?

JORAH WILL KILL MADNERYS AND RESTART THE WATCH, JUST FOR PREVENTION

who wins princessbowl, /got/?
round 1: fistfight
round 2: normal weapons allowed
round 3: mindtricking
round 4: seduction
round 5: being cute

Bad poussey of course

best khaleesi holly earl

GOD DUCKING DAMNIT! THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT ROOSE LOOSE THE GOOSE MOLTON BOLTON!

Val or Asha probably

best khaleesi

youtube.com/watch?v=y1f5MBWoRl8

Go flay yourself

>Go flay yourself
Remember that our blades is sharp!
You do well to remember that, you little bastard shit.

better version without the redhead twink

youtube.com/watch?v=aPWUyy7WLKM

At least my bastard doesnt kill me, you reslly need to pay attention leech

bitches call me beowulf because my pubic hair grows up to my knob / glands

YOU JUST KNOW

emilia clarke hasn't got shit on holly earl

youtube.com/watch?v=uWtfZu-MvPk

I'm writing.

Its only going to be another anti trump tweet so who cares

bitches call me nigger hole because of my black butt hole

I had a dream he was my realtor trying to sell my house, and the basement was filthy with holes in the walls and shit, and he was getting exasperated. Shit was weird.

I had a dream he raped me but then the roofies wore off

What is bran's tax plan? People still rally to him because le magical stark? What a hack

>Writing several parallel volumes of Wild Cards
I think I'll write Winds myself lads

Did Tywin Lannister do anything objectively bad? Maybe he was an asshole, but I don't see how he was a villain.

Why didn't Mance just bend the knee for Stannis?

>had daughter in law gang raped
tywin should have been hanged desu senpai

That wasn't a legitimate marriage.

better to rot in the ground than save your people

>your cripple son who you're never going to allow to inherit anything anyway finds a wife for himself
>have her gangraped by the guards in front of him just to fuck him up and fashion a lie about her being a prostitute who was actually disgusted by him to fuck him up even further, all because of your irrational hate for him and her being a commoner
>all while putting on an act of being this calm and logical business-like man
>"he dindu nuthin!"

That's not even getting into how he was whoring during his time as the King's Hand while hiding behind his holier-than-thou persona.

you can be hanged after

Why did the Crayon brothers skip the whole Stannis-Roose standoff? The whole idea of all Northern nobility being locked in a castle with a lord they don't like while being sieged by the Mannis provides a great base for storytelling right? Even if they didn't plan on sticking to the books they could have used the situation as a platform. Instead they just forced le 20 good men and Johnnyboii fighting on a mountain of dead bodies.
I mean in what universe were 2 lousy field battles better than (arguably) a season of political intrigue? Why were they so eager to body Roose and Stannis? To leave a 'clean' North with just the Starks there for when Dany comes in?

It just seems so wasteful lads, the 'current' situation in the North probably is one of my favourite events in the books so far

Forgot the activated prefrontal cortex emoji

bad (un-good) show

>Jon accepts Stannises offer
>Stannis army : 6000
>Wilding army + Mormonts: 3000
>Hypothetical houses joining : 3000

An army of 12000 marching on to Winterfell lead by Stannis and Jon Stark

>Boltons are toast, Sansa is liberated the Vale joins Baratheon and Stark faction.
>Blackfish holds the line in riverrun until they come to his aid

>The massive army comes crushing down on to the Lannisters. By this time the Tyrells and Martells bend the knee as well because they hate Cercei.

Danny arrives to a united Westeros and is forced to work with Stannis against the whitewalkers.

Do you guys like this?

Because a season of political intrigue actually means that they'll have to pay a whole bunch of actors with lines as well as be able to write the dialogues and scenes, instead of just paying a handful of extras for a battle scene with no meaningful dialogue.

it would have been better than what we have now

No but seriously why did they let go of nearly all political games after season 4? I mean D&D managed to also make good seasons so why did they drop the thing that made the show popular in the first place? Or am I wrong in thinking that that made the show popular in the first place?

“Sansa, I really need my clothes back.”

She groans and crosses her arms, guarding her current outfit (his blue shirt and his grey trousers).

“I’ll make new ones for you, but please, they’re so nice. I’m too fat for my dresses.”

Jon laughs and kneels in front of her, pressing a kiss to her rounded belly. “You know I love seeing you in my clothes, sweet girl.”

“I’d like seeing you without any,” she mutters, running her fingers through his curly hair.

“My lady wife is too demanding.” Jon grins wickedly.

“Your lady wife is carrying a child. Indulge her.”

>>>/tumblr/

Would Cersei have fucked Tyrion if he wasn't a dwarf

based on the show, if it were Peter Dinklage's head on a normal body, no. She prefers the pretty boy/twink look of Lancel and Jaime

then again she's fucked Moonboy and the kettleblacks

>Would Cersei have fucked Tyrion if he wasn't a dwarf and their mother didn't die in childbirth

Yes. She grew up hating him moreso for the latter than for him actually being a dwarf.

What if he only was a dwarf? Pity fuck?

No. She fucked Jamie when they were young because they were THAT close to eachother, like one soul in two bodies. She wouldn't have fucked Tyrion even if he was the prettiest boy in the land because he'd still not be her twin.

At the point where Jaime isn't around and she starts fucking everyone else she only uses it to get people to do something for her, something she wouldn't be able to get from Tyrion because he knows her game. So she'd never have a reason to fuck him. She didn't fuck Lancel because he reminded her of Jaime, she fucked him because that was the only way she could convince him to help her plot his king's murder, by making a boy think they were in love.

>She wouldn't have fucked Tyrion even if he was the prettiest boy in the land because he'd still not be her twin.

Objectively false.

Rhaegar defies this. Making Jaime look like shit.

If Cersei had had her way she'd have six kids with purple eyes and silver hair

they should re cast her for dany season 8

>the jaqensperg has moved on from jaqen to kindly man to beric and now to roose

She wanted Rhaegar because he was going to be king and she expected to be Queen, that is not something Tyrion would ever be able to give her. She fucks Jaime because he's her twin, not because she gets off on incest. So Tyrion could be a pretty as can be, unless he's the king or she could use the sex to make him do something(which she couldn't), she wouldn't fuck him.

Every "relationship" of Cersei's has followed a simple path: her seeing Jaime as the same as herself or another half of her soul, which enables her to love him as herself, seeing her kids as a creation of her own and thus being worthy of her love, or expecting to get something out of the relationship like Queenship or further power, which she always saw as her right.

Bran would have the best tax plan

I didn't even like Stannis but now I miss him.

which house is better, the Baratheons or the Lannisters?

Tully

>She wanted Rhaegar because he was going to be king and she expected to be Queen

Then why why mention of his looks especially compared to Jaime? How she'll make him happy since he seems sad?

20/10 looks is an in for any woman, even Cersei

>No Olenna sex scene
Nope, sounds boring.

Basically what we will get, a stupid song.

YOU JUST KNOW

Emilia said she didn't want to do any prequel/sequel stuff. If Dany is going to be in any of those, they should cast her. And to get showfags used to her, they should cast her for the last season(s) of GoT desu.

Why would Emilia ever be in a prequel?

>implying women don't see beauty in rich guys

He's the future king, it was the power and money she saw.

ewww

>fight between :
>2 warriors
>1 assassin
>5 useless princesses
Guessing you don't like fair fights?

1) Val. Only though fight is Asha.
2) Asha. Only though fight is Val.
3) Arianne. If the person to be tricked is a retard virginfag that is. If he's not, then all these are useless.
4) Depends a lot on the 'target'.
Arianne with virginfag/obeselovers/niggerlovers
Val with normal men who like a fun girl
Dany with normal men who like a boring retarded girl (close call with Sansa there tho)
Asha with 5) Canonically Val. Dany is also said to be very beautiful, but she's the 'queen' of a very large army. Val is a filthy savage in rags. If either of them is likely to be overrated, it's Dany.

no

>He's the future king, it was the power and money she saw.

Nope, she specifically talks about looks and how Rhaegar makes Jaime look like a callow boy.
Face it, looks could get Rhaegar anywhere with Cersei

>your favorite character will die and Sansa is going to get a happily ever after.

I want to know Stannis's opinion on this

". ."

Tywin was the last god tier Lannister who makes all the Baratheons look like shit.

Tyrion could have followed his footsteps if he wasn't bamboozled by the lying whore and then cucked by the dragon meme.

>Emilia said she didn't want to do any prequel/sequel stuff
she said she won't be in spinoffs, not that she doesn't want to. and that's because dany won't be in spinoffs. stop only reading headlines of clickbait articles.
none of the characters from got will be in spinoffs.

grrm.livejournal.com/536859.html

>your cripple son who you're never going to allow to inherit anything anyway finds a wife for himself
but Tywin WAS trying to find a match for Tyrion. He's had some offers but they were just insufficent, even for a dwarf.

Of course he could not marry him to the first daughter of a major house, but he was looking for more than the second daughter of an irrelevant house.

By marrying with a commoner Tyrion put an end to that. While also making his house look bad.

Same thing with the whores. Tywin doesn't give a fuck about whores. Tywin gives a fuck about everyone knowing the Lannister son is a whoremonger drunkard, which Tyrion didn't care to hide before his father threatened to hang his whores.

Tywin's position to whores is the same as Roose with flaying/'games'. He doesn't care if Ramsay is a monster, but he cares that everyone KNOW he's a monster, and thus won't have any love for him.

Tyrion's behavior makes him a joke, no one takes him seriously. And yes, Tyrion did some good things, but after Tytos, Tywin didn't want a Lannister to be a joke again. And about never inheriting... You never know what happens. Tywin might have no choice, at some point, than to let Tyrion inherit. Say, if there's no one else.

So what's he gonna do at this point? Have his wife of 20 years get "an accident"? Have the new Lannister line be half-commoner? And not just a rich merchant or something, like lords marry into sometime... a fucking peasant.

And perhaps more importantly, what if Tywin is dead by then, and the decision lays on Tyrion? Will he do what is right, or follow his heart, fuck the house?

Bottom line : Sure it was pretty horrible to do that, but sometime horrible things have to be done, to prevent worse. Like the Tyrell killing Joffrey... They were afraid that not kiling him (secretly) would eventually result in Loras killing him (very publicly) and this is really bad. So they acted first to prevent later consequences.

How did they get inside?

Did ShowStannis burn his entire garrison alive because R'hllor hungered?

She wouldn't have fucked him early on, no. But she would have as soon as Jaime was gone for war, just like she did Lancel (and then half of Kingslanding)

>It was stated in some of the reports that I am working with two of the four writers. That's not quite right. I've actually been working with all four of the writers.

It just makes me laugh at this point. Not even mad.

>to kindly man
Yes
>to beric
Yes, part-time
>now to roose
No

who /baratheon/ here?

baratheons were fucking gay autists

hopefully no one

Second time this has been posted and received dubs. It is known. ;__;

daily reminder that next season will be just as shit if not worse than the last 2 seasons

editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/game-of-thrones-viewer-survey/

>who do you want to take the IT
>Kelly C 49 %

That's a granted. At this point, Dallas reruns are better than GoT. But they don't have as much meme potential.

majority is always right

>all that shit taste

>plebs having plebs opinion
80% of them have a meme trifecta or arya/sansa as their favorite characters. what do you expect.

the 51% majority does NOT want Kelly C to take the iron throne. Guess they're right.

>favourite season
>6 (six) 30%

The Game of Thrones audience, 2016

well written

how quickly /got/ turns its cloak...

The only interesting house in the entire story.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Now that this utter dogshit is finally coming to an end, will we see a reboot of the far superior Rome, or possibly an entirely new historical drama?

Just watch the Accursed Kings.

Two new GoT spinoffs are in the works.

Get used to it.

Are the ironborn the master race?

Season 3 is the best season

>Never ending milking of GRRM's cancerous universe

The fat man has doomed us all.

>and who
>are you
>the fat man said
>that i must write so slow