Where in the US would you rather live: Boston, Seattle or New York? I can't decide between these three

Where in the US would you rather live: Boston, Seattle or New York? I can't decide between these three

Bawston maybe. It rains too much in Seattle

the one with best air and least driving

a friend of mine has lived in Seatle for 5 years. He says that he could not live anywhere else in the Us. Seatle is very near the beautiful mountains there is a lot of nature and the city is not that much crowded. I think it is deffinately better that the NE.

Seattle

Seattle >>> Boston > NYC. Denver is better than all of them though

Anchorage, Alaska

Why Denver? The weather? The people?
It looks like car-centered city with large suburbs

That's every city except Philadelphia and New York

Both but Colorado in general is better than the other states too. Denver is in this phase where it's relevant but not really ruined due to popularity like the others

Boston because I'm Catholic and Irish. I've been there and it was pretty comfy. New York was a hellhole and I've never been to Seattle.

Seattle, there's lot of russians and ukrainians here. Plus pic related is an hour drive away

Also NYC and Boston are outright trash full of trash people, everything is expensive and the city is coated in piss, Seattle is okay but last time I was there I drive over to Vancouver and the general quality of even that was far higher than Seattle's

Also didn't Seattle get some ridiculous tax on sweetened drinks

There's really no best state in the US. Top tier for me would be Washington, Colorado, Montana, Maine and Oregon

My own opinion aside, HDI, happiness etc. were all in the top bracket for CO

All shitholes

Yeah, the nature there is the best I've ever seen

>Where in the US would you rather live: Boston, Seattle or New York? I can't decide between these three
seattle

>Ir*sh

Didn't expect to see spokane on there

Seattle, because mountains and climate plus not so many non-whites (but really non-white allthesame).

And you can see it from Seattle

Kek everybody here acts like grumpy assholes

>And you can see it from Seattle

Yeah, you can also see Fuji from Tokyo and San Gabriel from Los Angeles -- but every time I've been there I haven't been able to see shit because smog.

So how's that situation in Seattle?

Not him but I don't remember seeing any decent scenery from the city, either my memory is failing or that's a camera focus trick. The city itself didn't stand out from any generic east coast city to me, either

You can't see it when it's foggy or raining which is 40% of the time but in the summer it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Also it leaves huge shadows across the cieling of clouds

It looks like this to the naked eye

Yes but that's venturing to a vantage point on the outskirts, not really the same as seeing it on a daily basis as someone who lives in the city

For reference, this is the volcano that blew up in the 80s and covered half of the country in ash. Its about 5/8 the height of mt rainier. Mt Rainier is also a volcano

>Living downtown
Nobody lives in downtown Seattle, I could see Rainier pretty well from a friend's house in Everett

>USA hates whites
Why am I not suprised