GERMANISTAN WATCH Late night edition

ANOTHER ONE IS ABOUT TO ARRIVE

COME WATCH GERMANY GET KEKED IN REAL TIME

flightradar24.com/PGT30E/a9c39b

Many more planes are coming overnight, stay tuned! ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/YXBdeS.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/cgn#arrivals
i.sli.mg/VzlR2U.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/haj#arrivals
i.sli.mg/FM7uId.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/dus#arrivals
i.sli.mg/bLoWB1.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/nue#arrivals
i.sli.mg/PrNlK1.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/str#arrivals
i.sli.mg/M1lyk9.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/ham#arrivals
i.sli.mg/Q6Rld2.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/muc#arrivals
flightradar24.com/PGT30E/a9c39b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_flying_restrictions
airliners.de/nachtflugverbot-passagiermaschinen-koeln-bonn/34914
airportwatch.org.uk/european-airports/colognebonn-airport/
flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do;jsessionid=5234DADBB1764E98C28F2ED1014AAE60.web4:8009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tonight's schedule so we don't miss the arrival of any of our friends.

It's really curious how all these tourists are all coming to Cologne, and only during restricted flight hours!

I just hope those racist white Germans don't harass them, I hear Cologne is getting quite racist!

Fucking hell. Why.

What is going on?
Oh well cant change it anyway.

You can draw a nice sign and make sure they feel welcomed in the airport.

I think I will rather stay at home. forever.

You could always grab a laser pointer and protect the fatherland.

OHY805 now

we need somebody making pictures.

YB1078 on final

They're literally flying more kebab in during late night hours so people won't notice?

Looks like germans are needing the help of an austrian leader again

Seems like it

And YB1078 right behind it.

I'm pumped for this one, I didn't know Africa had so many wealthy islands! Those happy tourists will be arriving in Cologne after a brief touchdown in Paris, the city of beauty!

Sorry Austbro, looks like it's going to be the slavs that save us.

Compare the nighttime and daytime airport schedules in Germany if you want a laugh.

Unless these plane have just had a stop in Turkey, I wonder why so many Turkish tourists come to Köln every night.

they're just visiting their relatives :^)

not sure but how do you know it's kebab being flown in? can they be empty planes that are coming back for different flights?

i am a poorfag so have no idea about commercial aviation, don't be hard on me.

If you lurk enough, you can actually see the schedule for every plane.

Really puts one to ponder.

What are they even fleeing from?

What do you feel when you see this?

Like you are crushing my dreams of one day moving to Europe and living in peace among whites.

sorry bro :(

It's not me who is doing this, you know. In fact, I've personally tried to stop the politicians responsible for this in last Septembre. They are determined to white genocide though.

Why is this not on the front page at all times?

Do you think your cuckolding will be less painful if you look away, Euros? Please stop this

Fucking rise up you cunts

WHERE IS THE EUROPEAN SPIRIT

You are doing Kek's work Neymar.

+1 internet to you AND PRAISE THE ALMIGHTY KEK!

Someone explain to me what's going on here.

What the fuck??
What is this?

I have to write an essay of 10 pages about the lacks and failures of our constitution but you know what? Fuck it! I'm going to sit on my ass and watch a fucking yellow plane icon move in a 2D map with a bunch of faggots and losers.

Its august, those planes are full of german tourists.

Flying in muzzies at night time so it's less noticeable. Jesus guy are you Ok?

Germans have never been good at violent revolutions. We need to vote someone again. It's a shame we don't have any charismatic politicians anymore.

No I'm not. My racial homeland has been taken and my ancestral home has fallen.

We have no leader, we have no united military, we have no strong traditional church.
We're so fucked.

I highlight flights from Turkey this nigth (8-9 august)

- Cologne Bonn Airport - i.sli.mg/YXBdeS.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/cgn#arrivals

- Hannover Langenhagen Airport - i.sli.mg/VzlR2U.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/haj#arrivals

- Dusseldorf International Airport - i.sli.mg/FM7uId.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/dus#arrivals

- Nuremberg Airport - i.sli.mg/bLoWB1.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/nue#arrivals

- Stuttgart Airport - i.sli.mg/PrNlK1.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/str#arrivals

And just for comparison, some non-suspicious:
- Hamburg Airport - i.sli.mg/M1lyk9.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/ham#arrivals
- Munich Airport - i.sli.mg/Q6Rld2.png
flightradar24.com/data/airports/muc#arrivals

There is also some suspicious flights from Mallorca, Greece and Canary Islands. Also does it has something to do with the 'one in, one out' deal ?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""german""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

so who is on the plane? refugees ?

>flightradar24.com/PGT30E/a9c39b
bump this kind of sleuthing is why Sup Forums is still worth visitng

Tourists, pol is autistic as always , and somehow doesnt know abou5 charter flights.

why did this one make a turn?

probably turkroaches, erdogan wanted to have free visas for roaches recently iirc, seems like merkel gave in

Of course, it must be a real pain for them to board and arrive during restricted flight hours, too! I feel bad for the tourists to be quite honest!

The tourists who went to European vacation spots sure got lucky though, they get to fly during regular hours!

i see, just flying somewhere else, thought it was about to land again.

Merkel did everything to stop the refugee crisis. And now you're telling me she flies them in secretly?

That doesn't make sense at all.

Where are the proofs?

>restricted flight hours
Source?

>Merkel did everything to stop the refugee crisis.

>restricted flight hours

Cologne airport doesn't have any restrictions.

It's not over yet, pal. My ancestry is German and it pains me to see Germany go to shit and it pains me to see our nation go to shit too. Stand strong and stand together and we will make it through this clusterfuck.

'if you slimes dont shut the hell up im turning this plane around'

pathetic german just lie down and take it up the ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_flying_restrictions

Did someone spread the word?
We need the normies at it

>everything

too bad Cologne Bonn Airport isn't on that list.
I'd really like to know, but it seems like it could be like berlin and leipzig, without restrictions.

This may sound a bit exaggerated, but it' somehow true.

There will be no fight this time, we will disappear silently.

There is no cologne airport on that list.

They fly all the time. Nothing extraordinary. I'm so used to them I don't notice them anymore.

Is Cologne a kill?
Is it happening?
The fire rises?

I don't think this is anything unusual
tons of Germans go on holiday in turkey (non turks included)
also there are no flight time restrictions on that airport

Putin forced them to escape in to EU and Merkel tried to stop them, remember?

I second this. I'll spread it on my conspiracy page if I know what it's about

You could kill all the brownies that come here, but the white population would still be on a decline. We're already dying out, with or without shitskins. They're just the tip of the iceberg.

The primary solution is for whites to start breeding a lot more.

So you're telling me the government in fact is not mass transporting roaches from Turkey via fucking planes to Cologne? You're probably just one of the lizard people!

Face it. Small burps of right wing victories won't do jack shit anymore. We're splitted nations now, unwilling and unable to do anything great.
Der krieg ist verloren.

Colonge dosn`t have any restrictions. But well, you are a retarded that goobled up this bullshit, so why am I acting suprised.
Apart from that, what do you think is the purpose behind tracking regular, scheduled flights you can book a ticket for?

It's time for the slavs to rise

Why are you retarded cunts of a decrease in the population? It has happened time and time again from war, famine, and plauge, those didn't kill us all.

plane from antalya on its way to cologne, flight XQ112/SXS34M ETA 3:08 AM (german time)

>Colonge dosn`t have any restrictions
airportwatch.org.uk/european-airports/colognebonn-airport/

I can't find any later source.

That was a great show

We're split nations right now all the way down to a local level, you're right. But you're still alive aren't you? As long as at least one white European remains standing the fight isn't over. The odds don't matter anymore. They can take over our nations, cities and local communities but when the time comes to fight, we will fight to the death. I know it seems like a long shot but right now its the only chance we have of winning this. This isn't ending without bloodshed. It's too late to end it peacefully.

You're right, they are obviously tourists, don't think about it too much! Enjoy your newfound wealth in tourism, Germany!

more already on its way,
flight (from antalya) XQ114/SXS92H ETA 3:49 AM

PC347/PGT49X (from ankara) ETA 4:12 AM

Yep, the world is massively overpopulated right now. Whites and east asians are the only races breeding responsibly and sustainably.

>airportwatch.org.uk/european-airports/colognebonn-airport/
>Germany’s North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) state government last month implemented a night-flight ban for passenger aircraft at Cologne/Bonn Airport (CGN) between midnight and 5 a.m. local time. Cargo flights are excluded.

Uh oh, but that doesn't match with what the friendly non-racist Germans in this thread have said!

Someone needs to Correct that Record asap!

Merkel is smugling in thousands of rapefugees every night via airbusses, and no one is being told about it.
It's the fall of Europe

>Cargo flights are excluded.

Just some tanned cargo inbound.

From mid-2015.

>There won`t be any night flight restrictions at the airport Colonge-Bonn. Requests of one by the state government were rejected by transportationminister Alexander Dobrindt.

Turkey was one of the (or the, I am not sure at the moment) vacation spot for germans. But sure, must be a conspiracy.
I mean nobody would expect them to use tourist planes you can book a seat on.

If you sub-70 iq niggers are unable to find actual sources, don`t try to use them at all.

I'd say explosive ;)

>country is so fucked not even refugees want to come here
feels good and bad at the same time, man

I would figure people would have been skipping the holiday to Turkey with the coup attempt/reichstag fire, terrorist attacks and them sharing a border with ISIS

Bloodshed will not help, it would backfire. The
A change in the political narrative is what is needed. Destruction of 'PC' narrative in the mainstream would be a big help, I think

We need to fight back. I'm afraid.

The refugees walking up the stairs in the Airport leave the trainstation.

There is a refugee shelter in a empty hardware store maybe 800m from there.

Cologne Central station is connected to the airport and S-Bahn is the only train that drives always the entire night.

What else happened at cologne central Station?

>you can book a seat on.
Good point, it's a shame all the overnight flights are nowhere to be found though (clearly sold out), it's really the best time for me! :(

>everything
you mean nothing, nothing at all, in fact less than nothing, she actually facilitated and promoted it!

People really don't care. The tourist resorts are usually far from trouble. My friend's family just returned from Turkey a week ago.
It's the same with Egypt.

Nice attitude

This thread was not my idea, I got the idea from a sleuthing kraut that posted earlier and got ignored.

He had pics of all the tanned germans arriving at the airport overnight. Wish I'd saved them.

Where the fuck is the European spirit?

We're the sons and daughters of Emperors and conquerors. We made this world. Why are letting our lands be lost?

No way those are tourists. No German is going to Turkey this year because of the coup.

Love how the departure of those Turkey flights are delayed.
Extra time to unload tourists.

flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do;jsessionid=5234DADBB1764E98C28F2ED1014AAE60.web4:8009

>The primary solution is for whites to start breeding a lot more.

Responsible people don't breed until they can pay for their children. Government transfers money from responsible people to irresponsible people, reducing the rate at which responsible people breed. Whites tend to be more responsible than browns/blacks. Therefore the solution is to primary solution is to stop transfers of wealth from responsible people to irresponsible people.