don't reply; shill post

Guess I am a #cruzmissile now

based Hilldawg. Trumpcucks are gonner

>Florida
>Georgia
>North Carolina
>Arizona
>even a chance of going blue

probably a few of the others have no chance also but this is clearly shill levels who don't understand the demographics

>no pennsylvania

>No Massachusetts
10 dollars says this shitty poll "predicts" a liberal New England

ZERO CHANCE

>New England
>voting for Pence

why are we so bad at counter Shilling? Can someone make one of these including states like New York, California, Washington, Connecticut, etc etc and have it show Hillary needing to win EVERYTHING to win?

Clinton is all way ahead in those states except AZ

Abso-Lutely

Well, CTR oddsmakerrs place trump at approx 1:2 - 1:2,5

Weve checked the news stations, we've polled our demorat friends, and it turns out they're all supporting Hillary!!

Glad to see you prove the point you have no clue how the demographics work and why they are usually red. I wasn't really surprised though.

Please don't kill yourself when trump loses New England by double digits user, there is so much to live for outside your mom's basement

All of this is based off of really close and biased polling. Trump is down by maybe 5 points in the polls, but you don't take into account that democrats will have an incredibly low turnout, both with blacks ( I ain't voting for no crackas ) and Hispanics ( aiiii gringos ) you're not taking into account quiet conservatives, and that Brexit was down by the same margins, and completely won.

Fuckoff shill.

and Trump is now ahead in those same polls

those polls that have independents at 15% of the poll

when they are in reality 40% of the population

>that 'graph

Explain. Surely Trump has just as many 'paths to victory' as Clinton? That's to say, get more votes than her.'

Oh, there's a chance, especially given that Florida was blue in 2008 and 2012.

Electoral College, ask TJ.

Elections are rarely determined on votes alone. We have systems in place to keep retards from electing other retards.

I live in FL, trust me this state is going blue (again).

I get that you have the electoral college. But what the fuck are paths to victory? Are all the states not listed there considered already decided?