What are your thoughts on vegetarians Sup Forums? (not vegan)

What are your thoughts on vegetarians Sup Forums? (not vegan)

unless you get sick, it's good in my book

they are cucks, liberals, feminists, gays, would rather kill their friends than animals, would falsely accuse you of rape
>eating meat is good fuck the planet

In what way im I a cuck?

Every male vegetarian I met are numale feminist cucks. Maybe because I am from the kek area so numbers are amplified here.

I'm a vegetarian (born right after my parents graduated college and college made them really lefty) who wants to stop. Tips?

Eat meat.

More meat for the rest of the world

>What are your thoughts on vegetarians Sup Forums? (not vegan)
As long as they do not try to make me stop eating meat, they are ok.

The moment they cross that line I tell them to fuck off, and point out that churrasquinho de gato is delicious, that always triggers those fuckers.

Women who are vegan tend to have the best feminine hygiene.

>I'm a vegetarian (born right after my parents graduated college and college made them really lefty) who wants to stop. Tips?
Steak is good, you should have some.

Also, bacon.

I think all of them have one problem. They attribute things that are there for humans to animals, and thats retarded.
Also farming kills fucktone of bugs and rodents so I don't even know why this people are on high horse about their food being created without murder.

Greatest food on planet earth.

#notallvegetariansjustthevast,vastmajority

Personally I do it as a willpower thing. Also it forces me to eat healthier. My wife eats meat and it doesn't bother me. Also a lot of Indian people and Muslims respect the fuck out of you if they find out, in my experience. Kinda funny

But you're right, a lot of them are major faggots, like OP probably

Why do they feel the need to tell everyone of their dietary choices, as if others are supposed to care or be impressed?

They are free to choose whatever. More meat for me, I guess.

I don't see the point. Why limit your diet?

They're missing out

I'm a spic, meat eating is part of the culture. And need the protein for those gains. Need moar tacos de asada and al pastor.

It is like religion, all good what you do until you try to tell me about it

Hitler was a vegetarian. Somehow people forget that.

Pastor with cilantro e onions with some limon.
Awesome.
I am going to help trump deport all the spics, but if he fucks with the illegals at my taco place i will fuck him up.

I agree with vegetarians philosophically.
I can't bring myself to stop eating meat though.

a lot of my diet is vegetarian, not something I think about too much

often the only thing separating me from a vegan is the ideology and buttered bread

gimme dat fucking veal tho

Do you have any idea how much food and water it takes to raise a single pig or cow? It's a fucking waste. When you eat meat you are netting a loss of nutrients and you are paying for it because meat is expensive.

Eat veggies, legumes, grains, and you'll be happy and your wallet and your bowel movements will thank you.

I'm black, I don't have a culture worth preserving. My wife is Mexican though and she didn't know I didn't eat meat until about a month after we started dating, she was pretty pissed lol she's over it now obviously, and although I'm not a militant vegetarian like these other anons have come in contact with, she's slowly becoming one too I believe

Also I get protein from other sources, it's pretty easy to be a vegetarian nowadays to be honest

And I can still eat tacos, just tofu ones.

t. Veggiegoy

Yeah your flag is a fucking leaf makes sense.

Don't care if you keep it to yourself.

Although this user sounds like a faggot its true that meat is expensive as fuck. Once I stopped eating it my grocery bill was cut in half

I dated a Hispanic girl who was vegetarian because she hated the taste somehow. When she was a kid her parents forced her to eat meat and she'd just slather it in hotsauce or ketchup and swallow it whole. Her parents must have been really shitty cooks, she sucked at it too, I was really disappointed.

Almost every girl I ever dated was vegetarian or vegan for some reason. I guess I like skinny girls.

I'm okay with vegetarianism, I was like 95% vegetarian in college because poor. Who fucking cares, really?

Hitler was vegetarian and he was pretty cool

I like bacon too much to become one personally

>Do you have any idea how much food and water it takes to raise a single pig or cow?

Have you heard of the water cycle?
And the cows I eat eat grass. I don't want to eat grass. I couldn't eat grass. I can however eat cows that have eaten grass.