What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

she didn't just want to be a goomah

is dating a psycho girl as hot as she made it out to be?

>tfw no gloria gf to love me
>tfw no gloria f2f to comfort during one of her moods

What exactly was his problem? Why didn't he get a goomah when his wife was literally a fat ugly pig? Even Vito had a goomah and he had that problem with the blood pressure medication...

I mean, makes you kinda wonder if he was some kinda finook...

she had a borderline personality disorder just like tonys mother. freudian stuff.

>how lazy is this meme?
wewshithead

no its fucking hell

>Vito
It was just a joke

washed up fuck hole that thought she was worth more than she was
typical

Well it couldn't be more obvious that women find you extraordinarily unattractive.

wow this guy defended women online, rly turning me on

Oh sweetie...

what a reddit response. do you know where you are ?

So you're not a virgin?

roastie..

>can't refute, better double down
The absolute state of roasties ladies and gentlemen.

she never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Are you a virgin though?

Because he genuinely loved his wife

Psycho girls are literally the best at sex

They are a living hell and the sex in the long run isnt worth it if you knock her up.
Whenever you see articles about women taking everything a man owns in a divorce most of the time that woman was nuts to begin with .

Yes, of fucking course I am. I'm 33 and I've never even kissed a girl. Happy now? What does that have to do with anything?

I will never understand how it is that Americans can be so egotistical and delusional that they feel a retort consisting of nothing but an image that someone else made somehow makes them winners, rather than being an indicator that they're dense as fuck lol

You have to stop hating women just because they don't find you attractive. It's not their fault. Hell, it's not your fault either. It's not healthy. There are plenty of ugly fatties out there that I'm sure would settle for you... Unless you're one of /tv's many pedos.

what makes you think he's an american? would you prefer a copypasta instead of an image with text on it?

lel silly roastie