not nice

>one chance at life
>born in canada instead of glorious spain
why did my parents do this to me

move there

CHI
Meh.

how have you been?

More of the same really, though I think i'll try to make some progress in the studying thing and maybe start exercising a little more. I did take a walk a few days ago since the weather isn't as depressing and the sun light hours extend to times where I am awake now too.

> Go to get food
> Some dumb nigger is holding up the line trying to make some complex order
> Mexican lady taking the order clearly has no idea what he's trying to say
> Step in and translate
> Tell the nigger he should take Spanish lessons because we're taking over
> Me and the lady laugh and he looks visibly butthurt
Feels good being CHI

nice, when is that big test of yours?

>tfw no chi gf

feels good only a matter a time before we have a mexican president

are there no CHI's in the UK?

Almost 6 months away so i've got plenty of time. Though I am in the bad habit of leaving things to the last minute if possible but I just have to push myself little by little. It ain't that bad since I did a similiar test last year and I am fairly familiar with the things but there isn't that much margin for error. I figured since I have so much time to prepare I might as well do the exam for the easier degree too, though time does run surprisingly fast, i've noticed that a few times too many tbqh.

just use the test as motivation

>start an internship soon
>lied about work experience on my CV

As long as the lies were exaggerations and such there should be no problem even if you get asked about stuff.

Well I lied about work experience because I never worked before and I didn't want them to know I was lazy. That said, the work experience is unrelated to the field this job is in and it was never brought up in the interview. It doesn't affect my capacity to do the job but it does show paint me as untrustworthy for lying. Looking back, I think I could've gotten away with not mentioning work experience at all so it's like I unnecessarily gave myself this trouble

what are you going to be doing?

Office work

nice, will you be getting paid?

Ive seen zero chis here in my lifetime it's not fair REEEEEE

Yeah, minimum wage

not even in like london?
youtube.com/watch?v=B-4cneUobA0
at least you're getting paid i don't think internships pay here