Man shot for supporting trump

This is what they want to do to us
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/trump-voter-shot-after-political-debate-spurs-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shot in the leg
You sure it wasn't self defense?

A 40 year old man needed to shoot a 60 year old man in the leg in self defense from the man voicing his political opinions?

They both reached for the gun.

The report says that he left the bar then came back and started shooting. The defense attorney said the bar owner, not the guy the man was fighting, reached for the gun causing it to go off.

But how, aren't guns banned in Pittsburgh?

Slight plot twist: The shot guy was a black veteran.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/

If he supports trump, he is fine with me.

No? I think they have lax gun laws there.

In that state, but I'm pretty sure in the city it's like most other cities.

I could be wrong though...

BUMP
Let's get this on the news

>using a gandhi quote in trump propaganda
wew lad

Trump is the next gandhi. He will reclaim our country from foreign forces

I guarantee they are banned in bars unless it's one of the very rare places that allow guns in bars.

I must have missed the ghandi quote where he said "we're gonna bomb the shit out of em"
they couldnt be more ideologically different

>knowing this little of ghandi

Wewlad

Ghandi shit on the ground and wiped his bare ass with his hand, much more like Clinton and her supporters.

Protip: Gandhi never said that. It's based on a quote from an early 20th century union organizer.

No guns in bars in PA.

Yeah, that's why the bar tender went for the gun I bet. Why does a liberal even have a gun?

Ghandi called negros lazy.

Thank you for brightening my day.