Time for your favorite X-romance!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bch1_Ep5M1s
youtube.com/watch?v=dNcl3NMEXPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mystique still didn't backstab anyone
New record?

We Deathbird now.
I doubt we'll see Vulcan Jr. ever again.

I'm sad

It's nice to take break from Land.

Magneto suffers no fools, as usual.

I've never liked magneto more than I do now

These are dark times, my senpai. But don't worry, it can always be worse.

It will certainly be worse.
I dreamed that marvel stopped publishing comics.
It was a beautiful dream

How good is Emplate as character? I like his design, desu.

He was based in his first appearance, because he was drawn by Bachalo, when he still had this underground style

Your dream sounds like utopia.

cont. in other words, VERY good

And we all know what happened on Utopia
Avengers came on knocking, tr

So, bets on will they make tender and gentle love?
That would be time with Lobdell, right?

fucking autopost
should be
Avengers came on knocking, trying to take the hope

That's what you get when your leader is obsessed with racial purity :^)
Events were a mistake.

Gen X is generally considered a god-tier X-book, even if it was published in the 90s. To this day they have a dedicated fanbase, just like Avengers Academy had.

And she's still missing. It'd be hilarious meta-twist if deals are worked out, X-Men gets pushed hard again and Hope is in center.

More like being frisky in Frisco
youtube.com/watch?v=bch1_Ep5M1s

I believe in nothing happening. And frankly, marvel damaged themselves beyond repair.

Mystique will please handfags.
Gen X is what I want to get into after I finish Mutant X.

oh yeah, Mutant X is also respected, albeit I never got the hype with this one. But it's probably the best Havok ongoing he ever had.

Low expectations and prepare for worst. You can't fail.
It's really fun Elseworlds. Vamp!Storm, emo!Angel, dumb Hank (kek), Fury going full Stormfront against metas...

>Archangel casts Polymerization!

I have to re-read it someday.
Going through the x-books is a journey, but at the same time, there is enough gold to dig, even if some of the stuff I started to appreciate much later

Magneto has secrets so secret even they don't know they're secret.
Secrets.

oh, and btw, guess who is coming back from the dead in Deadpool & Mercs

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

All my lols

Well, those hands will be hard to explain in the morning...
Especially alternate worlds. I love hell out of them.

I wonder if anyone knows that Magneto has a stolen a runabout

Why are Warren and Archangel two different people now?

Yeah, that's known for some time. I wonder will she use her regular powers or become female Cannonball.

X-Men has plenty of them
Alt timelines
One thing I noticed about X-Men is that they have both stuff for boys (Cyborgs, Tech, Tits, fights) and stuff for girls (Powerful and good written wymen, beefcake, some emo stuff)

Ende. Buy if you like, yadda yadda yadda.

I don't even know what were her original powers
They really retconned her hard.

It's weird how much the popularity of the movie can influence the comics.

I guess we have to wait for Ajax and Angel Dust, albeit Angel Dust felt more like Arclight in the movie

I don't think it's revealed. I surely didn't read carefully so I could be wrong.
That's what you get when you get Christ "all your fetishes are belong to me" Claremont to write.
Telepathy and seeing future. And it's not surprise you don't remember it. She was whacked in same issue she appeared first.

Claremont and Byrne were like Chronos and Gaia meet 'n' fuck together

Mutant X is alright but I don't like how literally everyone dies at the end

I guess that they didn't surive their experience

No, she's dressed as she was when she was a horseman.

did uncanny avengers come out this week too?

nope

Well, what to say. I hope that I'll see more of fancy redesigns and backstories.
Oh you.
My fault then. I'm not into her lore much.
Next week.

Judging from todays issue of DP * Mercs

NTW apparently still has psychic / clairvoyance powers

No that's her Lady Mandarin armor, how she was dressed immediately after the first body swap

Her Horseman outfit was sluttier

Oh yeah, you're right. My bad.

was dead. came back to love but something went weird. split in half in the process. no one realized since they only found angel, just assumed he had been traumatized into a catatonic state. only recently found warren. at first they assumed he was a clone.

We don't know if its the same one that died on Genosha or someone else using the name.

she better get the cannonball powers. negasonic teenage warhead just doesn't work for someone who is merely clairvoyant,, even ironically.

if anyone asks, she can just say its a secondary mutation she forsaw that she'd get someone and named herself accordingly.

She has the same civilian name and she has precognitive powers.

Something wonky is going on there. Battleworld survivor?

I totally predicted this weeks ago, M will fuse with Emplate, and feed on Sabretooth since they are almost a couple, and he has a healing factor, so if she feeds on his marrow bone it will grow back.

Blame it on Franklin.
It's canon that some things are messed up
Dark Riders were dead pre-Secret Wars, as the last time they appeared were 90s, Wolverine #100, when he gut them along with Tyler / Genesis, and here they are now, all-new, all-lively.

But, will betrayal cause Sabretooth to become EVIL again?
What, "they got better" isn't good excuse for you?

also, the Blob had his powers in New X-Men (although the possibility of mutant druga exists)

And in this book it was implied that Callisto has her powers back, because Emplate called her a snack, and he can only feed from mutants, not humans.

>Battleworld survivor?
Yeah, seems to be the go to these days.

She's also not deformed looking anymore.

It wasn't that hard to predict, the solicit covers showed her with the mouths on her hands like her brother

They were always going to fuse again, it's one of their family's weirder powers

>What, "they got better" isn't good excuse for you?
I think that the fact that post-Secret Wars is a messed / changed version of 616 opens up a lot more of possibilities.

I mean, even if O5 return back to the timeline, it won't be a pre-SW timeline, as it doesn't exist.

Boy, I should be writing for marvel, but then again, I respect myself.

>Well, those hands will be hard to explain in the morning...

>wake up in the morning
>morning wood
>want to fap
>has hands like this
bueno

the thing that bothers me most about the Scarlet Witch no longer being a mutant is that

She depowered her brother in House of M
Hope was able to copy her powers in Avengers vs X-Men, and Hope could only copy the powers of mutants, not other superpowered beings.

At most, she was born a human and the HE made her a mutant, but she has to be a mutant.

is Sabretooth becomes evil again Monet will have to find another husbando with a good healing factor.

Her feeding on Sabretooth is good karma for him since he was a cannibal when he was evil, among other things like a murderer and rapist.

High Evolutionary is a liar
He told Spider-Woman that she was actually a spider-woman

also, Bova doesn't lie.

Wanda was an all powerful reality warper during House of M, she could depower anyone
And Pietro wasn't even really depowered, he got his powers back in X-Factor anyways.

Hope copied the powers of a baby dragon during Avengers vs X-Men so not the best argument

Wanda and Pietro are mutants in the movies.
That's all I care about

Something to wipe the tears
youtube.com/watch?v=dNcl3NMEXPo

Only decent Dazzler outfit.

>
Funny thing is, she have better foresaw

616 Ali wore it better, but only cause she didn't bother with the head gear or excessive pouches and guns

I love pouches.

LIEFELD!

I love her Disco costume

Hey now. One pouch is OK. Pic related is silly.

nah

He also seemed to possess swagger and smarts similar to his Carnie days.

Yeah nothing about that screams Dazzler or even Thor

I'd call that Medieval punk rock Jem

In uncanny x-force and then uncanny avengers wasn't holocaust written as a child/had a childlike mind?

how come he's so mature now?

genocide, i mean

this art is horrible i can't tell what the fuck is going on in half this issue

Just finished. Man, they all went with a bang.
Noticed that Punisher is one of head honchos. Just like in Age of X.