Deadpool thread

We have now officially entered the "Bad shit is going to happen soon" phase of any self-respecting Deadpool book. How bad? Bad enough to foreshadow it in a tangent book.

can someone storytime this issue

where's the storytime?

Someone got last weeks issue of deadpool?

Where's that panel from?

Sure,why not

I thought Domino was dead

The marvel universe has rebooted like 5 times in the last 20 years, nobody is dead, nobody is alive, just read the goddam comic book.

Yet another goddamn precog that will be miraculously forgotten so CWII's premise doesn't instantly disintegrate.

The OP is looking quite dumb now when he was clearly talking to Negasonic in that vision, not his daughter. This isn't foreshadowing shit in the main book.

Negasonic's name is Ellie? Shit, i had no idea.

look like she can only see in short time

Good, I was afraid I'd have to read this

thnx for time is there more?

Negasonic is a telepath, not really telling the future as much she read the mercs minds and knew what they were gonna do next.

It's in this story time. Ellie Phimister

>
Deadpool / Spideman is here

You dumb fuck, take your own advice and actually read the issue.

>Ellie Phimester

See Ellie Phimester

No she's a precog, at least the 616 version was. She predicted her own deaths on Genosha twice.

And OP's image of Deadpool telling her he won't give up on her is clearly from the future

>What? Did we read the same book? Negasonic's name is Ellie? Go take a reading comprehension class. Retard.

sad retard had to delete his post

she seems to only see events pertaining to her own life

are they doing Deadpool movie synergy?

well that seems to explain why she has a shaved head in Octobers solicitations

>Wade shitting on Chimichangas and how he's associated with them

He honestly always liked Enchiladas more...

Still, i wonder why Bunn like to write Deadpool mini

Doesn't the main Deadpool ongoing have a issue out today too? Not the mercs for money.

bump

nope.

only marvel stuff that hasn't been storytimed yet are

>Astonishing Ant-Man #10
>Black Widow #5
>Contest Of Champions #10
>Guardians Of Infinity #8
and
>Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat #8

not counting star wars

Why is Stingray leaving? :(

Negasonic is a precognitive, and she may have some telepathy, since she was in the classroom of Emma Frost when she died, and they were going to read the minds of Tom Cruise to find out the truth of his relationship with Nicole Kidman.

She should really meet Emma, since Emma was the character most associated to Negasonic in her few pages. Both in the Morrison and Whedon run.

Because Stingray working for Captain American

she was later resurrected by Selene in Necrosha, who used her as her personal precognitive mutant.
The less nonsensical explanation for her not being dead if she somehow remained alive after Necrosha like Cypher.
Otherwise it would just be some of the weird post secret wars continuity we have been seing, especially with regards to mutants. Blob and Callisto seem to be no longer depowered.

Also, her power in this book seem to be exactly like Destiny, Mystique former lovers who could predict everything with 97% certainty within 10 seconds. Like she lived 10 seconds ahead of everyone.

Domino is so hot. I'd love to test my luck with her.

Wait what?

Likewise.

"Boss, can we talk? You are swimming in dangerous waters. Sooner or later if you don't swim to shore, a shark will tear you in two,"

Masacre is too sharp for his own good.

"The jobs we are taking are no good. I think we are working for bad people. It doesn't matter what others think, I know you aren't a bad person."
"And your gang is getting tired of your style of leading. If something doesn't change soon, they are going to turn their backs to you."
"I want to help if I can"
Deadpool old buddy talk
"Seriously? What a relief!, I don't think the damage is irreversible."

There's a reason he's the only Merc for Money that remains in the group with Now 2.0

Masacre best boy

He is too pure
How long until he gets killed off

Just Mercs for Money, Spider-Man/Deadpool and the Infinite Comic Too Soon.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD
HENDERSON IS LEAKING INTO OTHER BOOKS

Thanks user

>that panel
Looks pretty sick actually

What issue is this page from?

Yup, gon' be bad

Bump

Suicide Kings.

Well, fuck. And here I was hoping she wouldn't turn out like her movie counterpart.

Thanks for storytiming, OP.

-Deadpool, also double shipping
-Deadpool: Mercs for the Money
-Spider-man/Deadpool
-Deadpool Vs miniseries series
-Uncanny Avengers
-The odd Infinite comic miniseries

how many more books can they put out?

>tfw you realize the Ellie he was talking to was his daughter, not you
>he didn't actually care about you
>delivered you into the hands of monsters

That's rough, buddy.

well shit

Spider-Man/Deadpool was better this week

Shit, is that why Assassin was killed? So Slott could do Spider-Verse?

I haven't been keeping up with this, wasn't there a robot that could see the future?

>Negasonic is a telepath, not really telling the future as much she read the mercs minds and knew what they were gonna do next.
It is interesting that she get involved with Deadpool NOW, only after Fox made their film. Because before now she was a rather unimportant character, and why Fox felt free to give her an entire different set of powers.

There really wasn't any reason to use her in a Deadpool comic except for the film connection.

still waiting for Ajax with the pettiness of Zoom

worse than that there's a character out there that scans all possible futures and then sets in stone the future they pick that marvel forgot about.

Loved this scene

So T-ray as a swarmy bald brit who's doing a good lex luthor impression?

I'm pretty surprised considering that they have different characters, and it's Fox.

Was this storytimed?

bump

The way the artist draws her, with the purple shirt and headband really reminds me of Kate Bishop

First thing I thought of at the thumbnail

Is a page missing? Slapstick's hammer is just floating there and it doesn't show how he got attacked like the others.

bump

There's another Deadpool mini from Cullen Bunn and Salva Espin that's the sequel to Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars.

I guess she was the one materializing the house the whole time.

>Materializing
>Precog
>Have cannonball power
well shit, that fuck up powerfull

Her only confirmed power is precog, than maybe she has telepathy and whatever thing made her house

Regarding her cannonball power, I don't think she already has those
After all she was taken by a secret association, those guy can give her whatever power the plot needs.
One of those associations was able to turn a mutant able to shoot energy from his mouth/torso/whatever-you-want-to-call-that-giant-hole-he-had-in-place-of-his-mouth-and-torso into a young Apocalypse. They can do anything

That only happened because he had come from a bloodline of people closely related to apocalypse. It was something like having a certain percentage of his blood, and being given more of it via transfusion, would cause your body to quickly mutate/evolve and give you different/enhanced abilities.

The change was reversed later, anyway, because he ended up using his old powers and melted his torso again. Doesn't even matter since he's not human and is technically using his body as a vessel.

No Jono kept the Apocalypse look for a good long while, he even joined the volume 4 New Warriors looking that way.

He didn't melt his face and torso again by using his powers. Legion warped reality in Age of X, and in that reality Chamber had never been depowered and Akkaba'd, so when Legion put everything back he missed a few details and Jono kept his counterpart's maimed body and powers.

Anyone want me to story time Deadpool / Spiderman

Go ahead but it's dead hours right now.

If you can bump it for 9 more hours, sure.

thanks dude

You know, i like Masacre

Many thanks, translatorbro