Ten years, guys

Ten years, guys.

Ten years he's been doing this.

How do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel old. I remember watching him on YouTube before the takedowns forced him to start his website.

pretty good
it was one of my weekly highlights in 09-10
it sucks nowadays, but hey, I don't have to watch it

How many fans do you think have been with him the whole time? It seems like most people grow out of Doug in their mid-teens.

I have no idea who this is

OH IT SHOWS

I wonder how much longer he'll do this for.

Same, I remember dropping him before that space anniversary stuff he did

I can't imagine what sort of people watch this cringe comedy.

Well, I probably can, but it cuts deeper if they become aware of it themselves.

I thought this was photoshopped and then saw he actually posted it. I can't believe he's finally letting go of his hair

mister metikour said it best
Doug really wants to do comedy, but he sucks at it
fans want to see reviews, but he hates it apparently

He looks like a sad piece of shit.

Suits him better. Should get rid of the beard too honestly.

if anything he should let it grow more, hairless he'd look like a cancer patient

At least he has a hat as part of his costume, it's sad watching the AVGN go bald.

>he should let it grow more
I don't think he has those kinds of genes.

He doesn't necessarily hate it per se. He must only hate the fact that it is the ONLY thing he's good at.

Imagine being good at just one thing in life. That's what makes people supervillains.

His still as good as ever. Fuck the haters.

Remember when he had to apologize for making this video?

Doug used to make gay, tranny, and rape jokes all the time. As "nerd culture" became full of SJWs, Doug had to become one.

Been out of the loop. Any good scandals or like nude leaks of the chicks that worked on that site? I remember that one cute chick he had employed and did skits with him after that show backfired. She still there?

What is the state of his JUST?

Doug isn't a SJW. Fuck you.

No, Rachel was replaced with some piggy fat bitch.

>liked by ToddInTheShadows

I remember his autistic solution by making a new channel for every video. Good times.

>talent
>sits infront of a camera and talks about 90s movies she never saw

Ayy

I remember when AVGN made a video about him and all the traffic he got crashed the site.

Good for him. I hope he doesn't become a hat prisoner now

Daily reminder that he isn't on Patreon yet and if he were he would get 10k/month from these people which means at least another 10 years of Nostalgia Critc

Also is there Part 3 of that one sperg out yet?
1 was Dougé
2 was Spoony
3 will be Linkara

Links to either video?

Episode 3: HMMMMMMMMMMMM is out.

Thanks

If people were honest on this site, you'd see we have a much bigger autism ratio here.

Not really. We normie now.

It fucking sucks.

He sucks at it though

why

Linkara review link: youtube.com/watch?v=2Aqw51ACvu4

Is this the end?

If you've ever been in a Linkara thread on Sup Forums, you've seen this video.

Sup Forums threads are far more entertaining and have more info honestly.

Then don't look like a sack of mouldy potatoes.

Sup Forumseddit janny (Garrett)
Get ready :^)

Who is this faggot? Why does he spend time making fun of people on the internet, digging into their internet history? It's almost as if he's making fun of others because his own life is shit. Hmm.

>he would get 10k/month from these people
He would get far more than that. RLM has a fraction of the audience that Doug does and they get over 18k a month.

Fuck off dick slut poopy puffer

and still doing better than rlmcucks

>RLM
>449 videos

>Channel Awesome
>1,942 videos

he just pretends to be one to appease his autistic fanbase

and? all it matter who makes the most money. that's why animators don't make money on youtube.

The only thing that gets views on Channel Awesome is Nostalgia Critic episodes. Everything else is lucky to break 100K views. RLM has a much higher subs to views ratio, with most of their videos getting at the very least as many views as they have subs, often much more.

Also why compare them at all? The produce completely different type of content from each other.

>all it matter who makes the most money
You're a pretty sad person.

>a channel that panders to the widest audience possible gets more views than a niche channel that frequently insults their own audience as a joke
Gee, no shit.

Wait which one is which?

Too bad Dougé has to share his ad money with all the contributors and 7 employees while RLM only has 3 employees.

Pretty sure that the channel that gets more views is meant to refer to the channel that gets more views, dipshit.

+13k in Patreon

>a channel that panders to the widest audience possible gets more views than a niche channel that frequently insults their own audience as a joke
>as a joke

RLM legitimately hates their audience, but not so much they'll refuse dem Patreon bucks

Are you referencing RLM? They make more than that on Patreon.

I once met Jay in a gay bar where he sat next to an urinal and asked if I wanted to pee in his mouth

when I said no thank you and left he told me he loved me

>more info honestly.

*more speculation and made up stories

They aren't fun, really. Nothing changed since like "nasty cock slut" revelations. Same with the rest of TGWTG threads. Nothing new has happened in months.

>RLM legitimately hates their audience
lol someone was triggered by the Transformers videos

audience abuse is a decent strategy, no individual imagines themselves as the target thus they always feel more included. People are fucking stupid.

It's pretty pathetic. An internet reviewer that reviews internet reviewers.

I hate channel awesome and all those pricks but this new retard is beyond pathetic.

Dougé BTFO

>People are fucking stupid.

That's the premise of the whole entertainment industry.

Also the fact it takes him 30-50 minutes to cover what can basically said in 3-5.

It's the best of the series so far.

>An internet reviewer
Same as Amazing Atheis is religion and politics reviewer?

He's just old time 4chaner that likes to talk about autists he find on the internet. He's been doing it for years under different name, ho got traction lately afther he covered gamergate.

>shaved head
Took him long enough. Now he needs to either grow a real beard or shave the pubes off his face.

Whats worse - being a manlet or a baldlet ?

Eh, I like him. Took a break from all this bullshit a long time ago and he wraps it up in a nice half-hour bow.

>yfw He's the most famous "Doug" alive in the world at the moment.

However you paint the guy, he's still a retard that brings nothing to the table.

all mildly famous YT do if their shtick is movies or video games because their primary fanbase is autistic tumblr fucks

>all mildly famous YT do
Not RLM

>there are people who pay money to "expose" these people to everyone who already knows the dumb shit they do

huh? No it was more Rich sneering and mocking every question and every person in the pre-rec video, not to mention Jays twitter messages.

Someone said the Transformer videos were fake so I just didn't watch.

Literally who?

Ask your dad. He probably knows summerfig

>actually watching Pre Rec

>not to mention Jays twitter messages.
99% of what I've ever seen on Jay's twitter is him just talking about a movie he's seen recently.

Why would he know?
He doesn't watch cancerous YouTube "celebrities."

I know for a fact he does, homoboy.

Like most YT channels over 10 subscribers.
I like his voice and sense of humour thou.

Yep, a decade of NC. And half of it is the versions with skits, because Demo Reel is five years old.

friendly reminder Jim's a cunt and you should pull your patreon this month

where the fuck do you came from?

Yes user, you've made it pretty clear you really, really like the guy. It's kind of unsettling at this point to be honest.

Who?
Also why are they with that Britney cunt

Is he the one with rainbow hair and girlish arms?

Anyway, holy shit america, get your diets together. Everytime i see a picture of young people eating it's always fattening, processed shit.

No wonder obesity's an issue over there.

Reminder no more money for this fag

it doesn't suck but Jim betrayed us and took our money backing out of the Lindsay video because she's maybe not an sjw anymore.

the videos are meant to be an introduction to these people. We didn't learn anything new in Doug or Spoony episode either.

Jim's not in pic he's referring to what I said above

>paying internet content creators

the guy next to lindsey is an unironic communist fanboy

I'm glad people are waking up to this faggot. Hopefully it catches on and he changes his attitude, because fuck protecting your friends when people are paying you $3000 a month to do a job. If he releases a Lindsay video Sup Forums wouldn't just forgive him we'd have a lot more respect for him.

>backing out of the Lindsay video because she's maybe not an sjw anymore
Yeah as if.

>Hopefully it catches on and he changes his attitude, because fuck protecting your friends

What?

there's a move now for sjw channels to move closer to center because the sjw thing is a dead horse with no more growth.

She's still an sjw but she's gonna open up and stop pandering to literal autists. See Laci Green, she's still a feminist but is pandering to skeptic youtube fans.

Jim cancelled the video because he thought it was boring. Although all of the interesting bits of that video will be in a TGWTG drama compilation video that he's working on.
>she's maybe not an sjw anymore.
What the hell are you smoking? Her being able to tolerate a few YouTube "skeptics" doesn't mean she's no longer an SJW. Do you also think hbomberguy maybe isn't any SJW anymore? He's sitting right next to Lindsay in that pic.

She will never be able to not be a sjw. She has been one for 15+ years now.

Jim is friends with Shoe, Shoe's friends with Lindsay now. People suspect this is why he pulled out of doing the Lindsay video because not having enough material is really far-fetched.

Jim isn't just an entertainer, plenty of his videos aren't funny especially if they're covering something serious. His latest video isn't funny at all and just covers the latest CNN happenings.

So he's a gutless, boring, no-talent youtuber, gotcha.