Well here's the economic effects of Trump's tax plan

Well here's the economic effects of Trump's tax plan.

SHILL THREAD

If a shill is spotted use these tags
>dr;st
don't reply; shill thread
>dr;sp
don't reply; shill poster

""

You should see the pic first idiot.

How is this a shill thread? This reflects positively on Trump on everything but the government revenue.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!t

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

Dude, wrong type of shill

This is pro trump shill

Isn't the Tax Foundation a right wing shill organization?

Why can't we just have objective analysis of anything, ever? I hate the world

maybe that's CTR's new tactic.
pretend we're the shills

It's a bot you fucking mongoloids.

>he doesn't have a filter for shills

I love how trump supporters automatically assume that pictures containing numbers are anti trump

Shills now using antishill tactics.. it's 4-d chess

You can try finding a different analysis.

Government revenue can be moved around to make up for the losses from other areas. Personally I think Hillary will be negative across the board because she would definitely be gearing up for another war in the middle east and cold war with Russia FUCKING AGAIN.

Because what's considered objective is determined most frequently by those who are motivated to convince people of their biases.

Not so much for maths, etc. But even there politics applies.

I have, everything else I've found shows 90% negatives for the plan, this is the only one I'm seeing show positives

What's the bottom two numbers mean and why are they bad for Trump
Also, tinfoil fag: if shills are paid too reply wouldn't responding to them just drain their funds??

SHILL-CEPTION
H
I
L
L
-
C
E
P
T
I
O
N

You honestly think Trumpcucks would promote objective information?

That would only work if you had a state-funded organisation with said objective. That way you would be able to take legal actions against them if they faffed about.

DON'T REPLY
>DON'T REPLY
DON'T REPLY
>DON'T REPLY
DON'T REPLY
>DON'T REPLY
DON'T REPLY
>DON'T REPLY
DON'T REPLY
>DON'T REPLY

[ IQ -30 mode on ]

Small numbers green.
Big numbers red (and with minus sign, whatever that means)

BAD PLAN!!!

[ IQ -30 mode off ]

(help me meme this)

Really, can I see?

NOICE

Thank god Bernie did not win otherwise we would have turned into fucking Venezuela.

These shills saying Tax Foundation isn't reliable. They're nonpartisan.

This is why people become domestic terrorists.
Hopelessly frustrating communication breakdown.

Every mass murder that happens in America until the election, I'm blaming it on CTR.
Fuck it. The truth doesn't mean shit.

You are clueless.

Its showing the public will be better off under Trump while the government will be worse off.

This is how it should be. This will be the end of gigantic nanny state that the left has set up.

this 100%

Until you look up the charts for wage growth of middle and lower income earners.

Protip: economic growth doesn't affect them

>taxing an ever drying up source harder and harder

this kills the revenue

guaranteed (You's)

heres the visualization of hilarys victory

Because tax projections and how they apply to revenue and growth are incredibly shady. There are two types of analysis, static and dynamic. An example of static analysis is raising taxes by 10% and expecting 10% more revenue. Static analysis is easy, so it usually is performed as a baseline, but it's also not how the real world functions. Raising taxes by 10% is going to increase revenue by less than 10%, so the subjective part that creeps in is dynamic analysis. Policy analysts and economists will then present their own models for what the dynamic effect of a tax change will be. The problem with creating those models is that people have to subjectively select data, so there's no way to really create an objective dynamic analysis. Assumptions have to be created such as the baseline growth over the next 10 years and the dynamic growth when accounting for policy change.

There's a very thin veneer of objectivity in policy analysis, but it's very subjective.

This post is a CTR shill trying to make pol look retarded

None of this can be proven, it's all speculation

What would the point of a trump shill be when everyone here already supports trump

kek

Old, because the tax rates were increased to counter the last two points. Trump recently gave a speech on it.

"Shill thread" posters confirmed for Trump shills.

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/0N1ROBl1
(replace spaces with dots)

>mfw people still dont know how to sage

BUMP

This reflects POSITIVELY on Trump, you dumb asses.

(((Tax Foundation)))

Go look at their fucking board of directors and then get back to me you faggot.

They a fiscal conservative foundation and have been consistently been panned by progressives.

>muh Jews!
Even Donald Trump understands that guys with funny hats make the best accountants.

So??

Donald Trump's assimilation into the Republican Establishment is complete.

The GOP House tax plan is now his to institute.

Wasn't that always the point? To get the Republican establishment to adopt Trump's shit

Kek please stop. He still loves the uneducated.

Even the right wing knuckledraggers realize this would balloon the debt. And they don't care, because NO NAYGUR PRESUDINT.

kek, it really is though

lmao

>11% growth
Holy fuck sticks that's pretty huge.

11% over 10 years, which is 1% a year.
better trade deals could bump that up a little more, as that's not factored in this calculation.
deportations/restricting immigration will cause incomes to increase which will bump people into higher tax brackets

OLD GRAPHIC
Sage

Wow the shills are really upping there tactics

1% additional growth a year from a ten year tax plan is pretty dam good mate and they don't even go that far into the hole when funding that level of growth.