Starring two biggest superheroes ever

>starring two biggest superheroes ever
>nobody gives a shit
What went so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h7nMvabBIQs
comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/highest-grossing-comic-book-movies-adjusted-for-in-1544505/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a DCuck tries too hard thread
what did he mean by this?

Batman and Superman?

Pajeet on suicide watch.

Wot lad? We already had that movie

Superman has never been as big as Spidey or Iron Man at the box office.

>at the box office
Who said anything about box office?

What is a better metric for a film popularity?

>marlel

I don't know why you faggots try to pretend stuff isn't popular or successful when it clearly is.

You might not be underage, but you'll be just over the line. Superman was the biggest comic book movies of all time. Before 3D and IMAX stacked ticket prices

Superman at its prime did 300m WW. Adjusted for ticket price that's about 800m today. And that was from an era going to cinemas was the thing to do.

Watching the press for this movie has been fun because they paired Feige with Amy Pascal. Who seems to be on coke or pain killers or something in every interview and she just spouts random gibberish and gives away details about the movies that she shouldn't. And Feige just sits there with a pissed look on his face.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7nMvabBIQs

Forgot link

comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/highest-grossing-comic-book-movies-adjusted-for-in-1544505/

Not him but i think he means big in general and not just box office

RDJ wants out. Look how much pain he's in every time he is forced to pretend he still gives a shit. He has so much money that he doesn't give a shit about that anymore.

Normies don't spend all their free time shilling for a comic book brand on a cambodian weasel stomping forum. They will see the movie in droves they don't have to let you know about it

The trailers spoiled the entire movie, they niggerwashed Mary Jane and it looks like absolute shit. It's being marketed out of their asses so I guess it'll make some money but I'm going to pass hard on this piece of shit

>both white males
Uhm, no sweetie

Who is even the director of Homecoming? Probably another no-name studio puppet.

>Sup Forums predicted about a dozen things that will lead to WWs downfall
> WW succeeds crtitically and financially
>Sup Forums predicts about a dozen things that will lead to spiderman/ironmans downfall
>...

Spider-Man, especially homecoming, which has been targeted towards younger children along with the addition of iron manlet and being a superhero flick AND for the summer will guarantee it will be a financial success.

The forced meme that never took off.

Yeah, why not someone good like Snyder, Bay, or Ridley? You know, the same old shit.

Well he's not everyone can be VISIONARY DIRECTOR ZACK SNYDER

Show me one MCU director on par with those three. Just one.

>shills UNIRONICALLY defending Sonysney hiring yes men to make their assembly line unwatchable pieces of shit
You can't make this shit up

Oh look, the DCcuck is lying again.
Why make the same bread every day you pathetic fedora tipper?

> defending hiring yes-men no-name directors to push out assembly made movies

Thanks for contributing to the death of cinema, goy.

The russos?
Whedon?
Favreu?

>Superman has never been as big as Spidey or Iron Man at the box office.

Underage detected

Hahahaha

I knew you would give me the free laugh.

Oh man

Jesus christ

>RDJ only has 10 minutes of screentime
>The trailer scene of Iron Man and Spidey flying/swinging through NYC isn't even in the movie

Thanks Sony marketing team

>capeshit

Pitiful. You call yourselves DCcucks, yet you laugh?

gay kid spiderman and overused ironman

I know I'm late but...

/thread

Kenneth Brannagh.

Now what

Fucking hell, and thanks user.

The Amy Pascal saga continues it seems.

i for one am hyped

To be fair, movies weren't released on nearly as many screens in nearly as many countries in those days. It's difficult to compare Superman's box office take to a modern superhero movie.

That was a fun day.

>Superman has never been as big as Spidey or Iron Man at the box office.
If you adjust for inflation Classis Superman was the first capeshit to reach 1 billion

> putting women in charge of anything

Why do people do this?

RLM-loving marlels unironically believe this, that's the worst part.

James Gunn

Maybe people are not terribly excited to see the third version of the same character in one decade.
Or maybe they are. I don't fucking know.

Fucking shills

I never understood why it seems more plausible that there are shills on Sup Forums rather than it just being a bunch of autists with nothing better to do.

Oh it's this guy directing, the mastermind behind Onion News Network and Cop Car. Truly an author to rival Raimi.

Or, the most plausible option, people generally like these good movies.

Cop Car was pretty dope.

Spider-Man 3 was one decade ago this summer

Well I was referring more to spamming the same threads every day.

You mean Superman and Batman?

>author

Are people doing this on purpose like the poetry/pottery thing?

cringe

Fucking shills

Homecoming shilling has reached critical levels.

Iron Man has been a guaranteed billion earner for the past decade. Batman has had two billion earners, less than IM.

You forget Raimi only had crappy horror b-movies under his belt before Spider-Man.

I'd probably be looking forward to it if it didn't look like it was pandering to the cinematic universe so excessively. I just don't care enough about Iron Man anymore.

He had directed some pretty big projects after Army of Darkness. If you've never seen A Simple Plan, please do.

dcucks on suicide watch

Okay, so Superman is as big as Iron Man, but not Spidey, got it.

Difference being is that Raimi was more than just a Feige puppet.

>Iron Man and I totally fight this guy who looks like Birdman

You don't sound bias at all. I'll trust your judgement.

Why? Wonder Woman made more in the domestic box office than the MCU film with the meme racoon, tree, and actor.

Why are Marvel magazine covers always fuckin subpar?

Did RDJ siphon the editor's shekels this time?

>Evil Dead
>Evil Dead II
>Army of Darkness
>crappy
This is bait, right? Right?

I think Entertainment Weekly is more to blame for that, user.

I think MCUcks are the only ones delusional enough to believe this nu-male version of Spidey will come close to Raimi's classics.

This is a Feige product. Meaning you get a calculated mass of quips, bad action and then sequel baiting with Thanos.

Now I accuse you of being a stupid faggot for believing he is good. What did you expect? Did you actually think you had a point? Lol.

>sweetie
I can smell the mold between the fat rolls from here.

>Also Mr. Stark keeps throwing his crotch in Aunt Mays face every time I'm in the room so I have to watch haha :barf:
MCUcks confirmed literal cuckolds.

Well he's no Michael Bay, user but he does alright!

Jesus you people are reaching pathetic levels of denial.

it's a meme you dip

>crappy horror b-movies
which defined the genre, moron

put fun into horror, after all the edgyness

>Putting Whedon or the Russos above James Gunn
I'll say Favreu as well though

It's also not true. He directed all of these after Army of Darkness and before Spider-Man:

The Quick and the Dead
A Simple Plan
For Love of the Game
The Gift

>OP makes low effort baits
>MCUcks fall for it instantly
>redditest of them all screenshots it and leaves reddit comment
the state of this board

>shitty playstation cgi
>Tom holland can't act
>c-list villain as the antagonist isntead of an interesting one
>replaced all peter friends for minoritiy tokens
>making Spider-man Iron Man sidekick on his own movie
>shitty humour"hurr nut real avengers hulkyy"
>Spiderman movies are always the same story "I'm a teenager that got problems for being a superheruu!"
>they did this same shit 6 times in 15 years
>teenager romance taking over the plot AGAIN

This movie got so many problems that is not even funny

>Sup Forums doesn't know auteur theory or even what auteur translates to in French
Summer can't end fast enough

Why is this cocksucker allergic to creativity? All Marvel movies are basically the same now. He killed a whole genre milking his fucking quipshit.

>sequel baiting with Thanos
Does Spiderman actually have this? The street level movie about a teenager beating up a guy in a jetpack?

>two biggest superheroes ever

That's not Superman and Batman

Well Spider-Man is played by a Brit with a shit accent.That's the problem
>hurr DCfag
Superman is played by a crooked tooth Brit too

>Superman has never been as Iron Man at the box office.

Are you clinically retarded? Literally nobody knew who the fuck Iron Man was 10 years ago

And what happened then when the first IM movie came out you dense fuck?

>MARVEL MOVIE IS GOING TO FLOP GUYS

don't you ever get tired of being BTFO?

Pretty sure there was promotional content for that film 10 years ago, and if you remember that first trailer was amazing and everyone was hyped as heck for it.

>The Quick and the Dead
I hope you're joking, that movie almost made me puke.

Cap America and Thor movies have done shit at BO don't assume your Marvels are guarenteed billion earners.

It's gonna make one billion dollars

if I'm wrong, I'm going to record my wife taking the big black cock and post it on Sup Forums

You stupid shit Superman has been around since the 60s and still has bigger draw than fucking Iron Man it's just that Hack Snyder and DC fucked up doing something with it

I just rewatched the trailer and Cochise started playing. Fuck, man

It'll need seriously strong legs to reach a billion dollars. It probably won't open to much more than $100m. Then again, it could smash it overseas.

You realize Snyder did the most successful Superman in decades right? People don't care for an honest good guy superhero these days. They want dark and menacing like Batman or quippy and sarcastic like Iron Man.

Why do DCcucks shill a shit company that continues to let them down?
Honest question

It will reach $1 billion simply because Spidey is insanely famous, more overseas than in the US I'd say, and RDJ is a guarantee. Everyone knows this, let's not pretend otherwise.

Also pro box office is tracking for a 135M opening weekend.