Mashallah
I knew Mexico was our ally

>three less creaturas

this

LOS

>go to mexico
>get shot

Fuck you “allies”

You know that you have no allies, only lapdogs that secretly despise your tyranny.

>The three of them have Mexican names
Why do you pretend that you actually care about this?

Because at the very least it's an insult. Also despite all the memes, no one actually hates Mexican-Americans here.

I bet they were there for drugs.

context?

Three creaturas tried messing with one of the two holy lands destined to bring down the Amerimutt race once and for all in case BLACK males needed assistance. (Canada, Mexico) All thanks to our supreme overlord KARA BÔGA, BASED MEXICÔ

>Hurr durr everyone on Sup Forums is an autistic racist
Fuck off

Oh, I forgot that it's all reduced to this "America(n)" tag. All this ruckus is the product of "mocking" (figure) your nationality penis.

Oh yeah...i-it all jokes and giggles, r-right?

I dunno what your problem is, man. They killed our citizens and this isn't the first time it has happened. In any other era, Washington would be revving up for an expedition to Veracruz but instead we're supposed to play nice instead or something.

The Amerimutt can't and will never do anything if this keeps up, they fear the MAYAN warrior.

We're slowly absorbing the Mayan genes and combining them with the perfidity of the Angl*. When our project is complete, the world will tremble.

>Also despite all the memes, no one actually hates Mexican-Americans here.

That's rich.

there are some bootlickers too who want to ride on the coattails of what america has achieved and call it "patriotism" but I don't consider those human beings anyways

Oh, shut up! Don't come here talking about unfairness when you, people, think Justice is a one-way road, towards you only.
You think that only you suffer from this? No.
One good example of this is that your fucking country shielded high executives of that fucking banana company of yours for using paramilitary militias in this fucking country to get land for a cheap price by displacing (and killing) people, under the guise of paying extortion money, and for using their infrastructure to import weapons for them. And the funniest thing of this shit is that those groups (along with commie guerrillas) were in the business of sending drug to your fucking country, so your fellow countrymen also financed drug trafficking , but your system got them out of all this by demanding a fine to be paid, so they are now protected from being required by the the judiciary of this country, because they already "paid" (in both senses) for their crimes.

Yet you demand us to extradict anyone whom you perceive has "dared" to "lift" a finger against you. That's a why there are a bunch of imbeciles serving a sentence in USA for killing a DEA against, despite the crime took place in Colombia.

Yeah, life isn't fair. Welcome to the real world, kiddo.

were the dead creaturas CHI?

and americans aren't humans, I think the rest of the world all agrees

That's fine. We have the luxury of not caring what you think.

>Newsweek

If a news organization can't pay $75 a year for a Comodo/Verisign SSL cert or even just run about 20 commands into their server as root to get a Lets Encrypt cert to ensure the privacy and safety of their users then I start to have doubts as the how seriously they take accurate and truth reporting of the news as well.

Just imagine being a marine patrolling the city in the night and then find this

then why do you care if someone apologises for your dead mutts or not, it was just stupid animals dying, who cares right?

Why do all south Americans believe these crazy conspiracy theories instead of just accepting that they fucked up their own countries?

Why are Sup Forums Colombians such insufferable cunts?

>be American
>get summarily executed by your own government
>serves him right!
>get executed by Mexican government
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Hungarians have the unmitigated gall to refer to anybody else as animals
Cheeky Magyar filth

>banana republics
>conspiracy theories
lol

>when you play simon says in spanish but forget you only speak american

>Also despite all the memes, no one actually hates Mexican-Americans here.
Sweet Jesus I haven't laughed this hard in about 3 years

you know how in fantasy worlds it's usually demons controlling lesser races like goblins, orcs, ogres, kobols etc. to attack humans? that's actually based on america, the demons are the jews and the lesser races are the americans who then go to murder and pillage on the command of their masters, in the native tongue they are often called "el goblino oscuro" or "el ogro de las americas"

That's great. You still live in Hungary

>56% whites BTFO
Based muchachos amigos!

>conspiracy theories
Why are Americans this brainwashed and can't just accept that their gov and corporations fucks up other countries?

>coming from the shitposter even chileans hate

yes our IQ is very high, way higher than mutts and even whites

>amerifats whining about other people killing their citizens
this is sarcastic right?

At risk of sounding redundant, look at who is talking. There are no latin American posters more annoying and insufferable than those who post under your flag.

>tell Mexican-Americans they 'need to go back' until you can use their deaths to bitch about actual Mexicans

Los monstruos...