Are marriages between European countries and mutt counterparts considered a taboo?

Are marriages between European countries and mutt counterparts considered a taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mães_de_Bragança
archive.is/BHtru
youtube.com/watch?v=yoCNEpGm90Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. Anyone who marries a Portuguese person has brought a curse upon our land and they are to be killed in the name of Tupã

It depends. If Portuguese marry Brazilian women of any skin color nobody cares, if a full Euro Brazilian marry a Portuguese woman nobody cares... But if a dark skinned Brazilian guy marry a Portuguese woman... Prepare for shitposting from both sides.

The same for the rest I think

Maybe its the opposite in the UK but British-American marriages are fine. Literally no one cares and its actually kind of cool.

Not at all really. It doesn't seem that common though.

If the Brazilian girl is white, especially that ones from Polish or German ancestry, I don't think anybody would care here. But if they are brown or black they would probably called whores from local women.

Not taboo but personally it would bother me if I married somebody with a different culture

uncivilized howler monkeys

completely reasonable normal people

It's not common but nobody here would care if you married a Brit. Your friends and family might make some harmless jokes but they'll do that about literally everyone you date.

More like sincere and hypocrites

In terms of how inherently racist society is:
USA > Brazil > Portugal > UK

In terms of where racemixing seems to happen the most:
Brazil > USA > UK > Portugal

My take on it is the more you mix, the more taboo it becomes, because polarization happens.

I know of more than a few American-British marriages. Don't think it's a problem.

Irish Americans and Irish people hate each other so they would never date
Italian Americans and Italian people hate each other so they would never date
British Americans and British people don't generally mind each other but them dating is generally uncommon anyway
Scottish Americans seem to be the only people who seek out people of >muh heritage intentionally, I dunno why

portuguese men get the best brazilian pussy.
brazilian boys don't like it, but they are powerless to stop it

he dated the one on the right before marrying the one above, with the two kids

That guy is pretty handsome to be fair
No homo

^ reminds me of the Asian Male/ White Female poster.

poor brazilians, they have to settle for the black brazilians

VOCÊ MÃE FUCKERS, BRASIL NÚMERO 1 SUPER PODER por 202040273

ahahahahahaha

Fuck off Yanks, we are irrelevant Amerindians who only wish to honor and worship the great Tupã.

I know Britbongs very well and I'm 100% sure some people will look down Asian American male/African American male - British female

About treatment by the community - this happens . We unfortunately associate female Brazilian diaspora with prostitution and the highest peak point of this thought was when Portugal small city got reported to the cover page of Time magazine (only 3 times Portugal go to Times' cover and a Football Club President with its 70's that brought and married 20 years Brazilian girl becoming his trophy wife.

Source: pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mães_de_Bragança
>The movement came as a form of protest against the arrival of Brazilian women in Bragança, who prostituted themselves or accompanied the men in the local bars. As many of these men were married and had children, their wives organized themselves in a movement to expel the newcomers who through their activities threatened above all the support of their own children.
The case became known in the media at the time, having contributed to the generalist association between Brazilians and prostitution.
and in archive.is/BHtru
>"Brazilians tend to be seen as the most friendly and Eastern Europe as the most competent and upright, while Africans are held with the less competent and the less upright." Africans are also those that the Portuguese most associate with violence.

In this chess there is a place for each group.
Brazilians appear to be associated with prostitution,
>Eastern citizens to organized crime and Africans, beyond violence, to drug trafficking.

>if a full Euro Brazilian marry a Portuguese woman nobody cares..

We do care, we don´t want any mix with you brazilians even with the so called "euro brazilians", when dep down you are no longer euro anything.

>implying this is a good thing, destroying white portuguese genes on mixed brazilians.

>Gold digging and in some cases prostitution
Fixed

kek what a fucking virgin, that would be to deny our genes.
we were meant to fuck foreign women

>Poortuguese cucks with low self esteem trying to validate themselves with guys who only became succesful because they're actually beautiful and have some valuable skills
Pathetic

I agree with the other dude- i don´t want that the beauty and the singularity of my people disappears and we turn like cape verde if you want that, then you should leave europe, your place is not here. Also you are a genocide.

Obvious a troll. First of all, if they are diaspora, you wouldn't even notice them in streets.

why is this so accurate

You can notice their ame-rindian or subsaharan traits

when a cape verdean mixes with a portuguese the kid comes out blonde, we have very strong genes, it kills the negro genes very fast. pic related

Wow you have eagle eyes. You would notice non-whiteness in this girl. lmao

even portuguese+100% yannick djalo sub saharaan genes, we almost kill the negro right away

The kid is still a mutt and you will see better when he grows up. it is downgrading

You are on a delusion the kid will have a low IQ, and do not belong to the historical portuguese ethnicity or european antrpo

Picolé vs Nova Ordem Social guy.

t. moor mutt

he changed his accent to brazilian, can't be more cucked than that

Are you a communist or something?

That was pathetic .I have studied there

Never heard of them, but i will check. are libertarians? or full nationalists?

Estudaste nas Casas de Alterne a profissão mais antiga do mundo ou no Politécnico?

I even think you are Picolé Larping sometimes.

Notice how OP's image has 4 flags, and we cunts are like 2/3rds of this thread?

Notice how they've learned to just ignore these threads?

>Scottish Americans
Literally hardly anyone claims to be Scottish American. They have one county in rural texas that probably has like 100 people in it

No politecnico, não +e longe

Who the fuck is picolé,?

E porque é que estás preocupado banana?

Moortugal will become a brazilian state after the fall of the EU.

>Literally hardly anyone claims to be Scottish American.

That doesn't mean they aren't there. Self-reported ancestry is very sketchy, white people like to claim whatever ancestry makes them feel like a special snowflake. The number of people identifying as English or Scottish has gone down since 1980. The number of people identifying as German has tripled.

It would be more funny, if we just do to you what we have done to the moors, and again with the help of our other euro brothers, like in the crusades

@84643781
Stop massing replying you faggot.
And NOS guy @84644180 stop taking every bait. You are really subhuman.

It's not the middle ages anymore, faggit.
This patetic old village called moortugal will be nothing more than a brazilian protectorate.

>h the help of our other euro brothers,

Oh, you need help do you?

Shut up communist scum

It would be funny

youtube.com/watch?v=yoCNEpGm90Q

we have no big war or reconquista for too long. We had the colonie war's, with you it would be similar i think

Fuck off Picolé caralho. Fucking shitposter

>niggers are about skin color
silly! You are either 100% or you are a mutt

Why are Portuguese countries so mean to each other?

it's just bantz

I don't personally know of any spaniard marrying an ecuadorian here. It probably happens, but i don't think it's more common than any other foreginer-ecuadorian marriage.
It's probably more common in Spain, since there's so many ecudorians there. I must happen at some point

I'll get disowned if I dared to marry any shitzilian

The portuguese guys there were a little upset when i studied in Coimbra and dated a portuguese girl every month.
They have a big inferiority complex. Idk if that happens somewhere.

Its a (somewhat known) secret that every Portuguese speaking country has low self-esteem problem and takes it out on people. From Portugal, to Brazil, to Cape Verde, to Angola. Why this is, I don't know.

yes

Yes, we should kick them all out too. Sudacas should be thrown to the Atlantic Ocean.

Based brother.
The time will come, we will ride together like in the reconquista.

>the favelado mutt talking about my country and saying we are like his third world shitcountry

No need to be upset. If we were side by side any brazilian or portuguese girl would prefer me.
nite nite nigga.

>The deluded mutt has no ideia.

>I'm 100% sure some people will look down Asian American male/African American male - British female

You are not wrong

It never happens, macaco