Anyone else remember this show?

Anyone else remember this show?
I just rewatched it and 2nd season was pretty bad. They seemed to lost their way in the show after the 1st and made all the characters into caricatures of themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LWx_EgqQA0
vimeo.com/11416515
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blew many a load to Callie. I miss Leonard the most.

I miss this show so fucking much. Very underrated.
Every character was great and memorable, and from what I remember it was incredibly funny too.
Honestly, its biggest mistake was probably being aired on Comedy Central. No cartoon other than South Park ever does well there.

Still remember the music too
youtube.com/watch?v=_LWx_EgqQA0

Suck my balls

suck, my balls

>that episode where mark had to convince two trees to fuck

Season 1 is honestly one of my favorite cartoons of all time. You're right about it going downhill in season 2 but I still enjoyed a lot of the episodes still.

Twayne was pretty hot, 10/10 would marry and bring the end of the world with.

Suck my BALLS.

Great show. And I enjoyed both seasons.

Clark Dungaree is one of the most underappreciated one-off characters in animation history.

That song was chill as fuck.

Mmm...magic!

It was pretty fantastic. There were a lot of great jokes and top tier monster waifus. Also, Doug the koalaman was the best.

I disagree about the second season being 'bad'. It branched out in different directions after the first season established the world and characters.

vimeo.com/11416515

suck MY Balls

I do miss this show quite a bit.

Great show. Wish ut was on Netflix.

I thought it was pretty great beginning to end, with the exception of a few weak episodes throughout.

Great show, I do agree that the quality declined as the show went on but I still liked it.

Too good for its own survival.

One of my favorite shows. I really wish it was still on. "Do you wipe front-to-back? 'Cuz I tried side-to-side and it feels WRONG." I died when I heard that line.

The worst part is that you can't even really buy it legitimately.