You wake up in a Small American Village

You wake up in a Small American Village

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahUrObuiqgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where? There's a world of difference between a cozy village in New Hampshire and a trailer park in Alabama.

Looks like a place where a ton of psychos would live in, I'd probably try to escape to the nearby major city as soon as possible.

The psychos tend to end up in the major cities

ah yes the cozy villages of new hampster

Waking up in this kind of place not knowing how you got there is extremely dangerous. The risk of getting shot by some cops over whatever suspicion they might have is extremely high.
Unless you're good at Twister.

Based Irishman

>tfw had to leave a comfy town of 10k to a city of 500k
You need to be good at Simon says too

I'm pretty damn sure that all of the "chained inside the house" stories are mostly in small villages and suburbs, in major cities whatever the number of psychos you constantly have a huge number of people that can help you or may observe something fishing going on.

Not really, in Philadelphia I believe there was the case of some rando nutcase keeping women inside an abandoned utility closet/building in their complex. Apparently people passed them multiple times and did nothing despite them crying for help as loud as they could right at the door/windows.

so yeah, cities are just as shit. Villages are actually nice for the most part, but the sheer amount of rednecks addicted to some type of opiate is staggering. Honestly I have to agree with some of my family on this matter, even if it's peaceful and quiet, small villages drive young people insane with boredom. When alcohol fails or doesn't cut it, they start huffing glue or doing hard drugs. It doesn't help that our government sold them out to international corps that moved the local factory to China. Now all they do is live off welfare like niggers, but instead of killing each other they just kill themselves with substance abuse and depression. The women and men with even the slightest academic success get shipped off to college where they become ultra-liberal dickheads or they just reinforce their conservative beliefs. It's a net loss for the village/town anyways because these people can't find jobs in their town that are white collar, or they just flat out don't want to come back because they think the big cities are the pinnacle of human living.

It isn't a secret that in 100 years tops, most of our small towns will be deserted or just barely holding together. Maybe in a few areas we'll see people keep things going, but most of the little settlements were reliant on a single factory, mine or forest to survive. Since most of them have been depleted, outsourced or restricted by the Feds, these people are literally experiencing a micro-apocalypse culturally, socially and economically. There is a reason so many of them are obsessed with the apocalypse, and it's because their current life is hideously boring and depressing. Preppers aren't joking around about that.

A cozy village in Alabama.

Enjoy the comfy landscape and go find some Mexican food.
youtube.com/watch?v=ahUrObuiqgM

Based colorblind man

>small villages drive young people insane with boredon
>"like omg there's no clubz xD and whole foods here I'm sooooo borded better eat tide pods"

Step 1: Don't tell them I'm not praying to GAWD every sunday morning.

Step 2: Escape as quickly as possible.

Mississippi is fat as shit. Like 70% of the state is obese.

Get shot

Yeah the one in New Hampshire has more heroin

>Don't tell them I'm not praying to GAWD every sunday morning
>"You worship the devil and are going to hell, leave this town for good."
Literally what they would say. Free ticket out of there.

only niggers get shot by cops

Look I'm not the city type either but there is a real issue with these places being desolate. Mudding, hunting and rolling around on an ATV or getting drunk with your lads is great, but not everyone can afford that lifestyle forever. A lot of these people are broke as shit and either head off to a trailer park or get by on next to nothing with a shit wage.

I don't like clubs or vegan gastro-pubs, most of that shit is just wasteful decadence for libshits, but small towns are more often than not just desolate. It isn't so much the lack of entertainment options as much as it is the lack of employment. Too much spare time and people do stupid shit with it. This is true across the world.

Whites get shot by cops too but at least get to play a game of simon says.

Bullshit they would
t. live in the bible belt

Twister my way to the airport.

What are you going to do? Go to the church across the street instead? They really can't force you out but they can call you a devil worshiper and a sinner to make you feel guilty.

i live in the south too, but my family isn't evangelical and my dad is an atheist.
In my experience Evangelicals are brainwashed but they aren't violent or hateful. They are just sheltered people who talk about god and think that the world is 6,000 years old and support Israel

I've spent loads of time around evangelitards and various other christans and while they can be annoying nobody's gonna just up and call you a devil worshipper just because you don't share their religion. In fact basically nobody brings up religion unless you bring it up first or they're one of those people that go to colleges and hand out their dumb little cards.

this
People outside the south don't really understand evangelicals.

>nobody's gonna just up and call you a devil worshipper just because you don't share their religion
But that literally has happened to me before.

this guy is a fedora and probably deserved it and absolutely started the argument

Name any state I'll find you some Mexican traditions

I'm actually in the midwest bible belt
Probably a crazy cat lady type. Speaking for the overwhelming majority that I've interacted with I can say most don't sperg out like that.

>have to go to the local cult meeting on Sunday or instantly ostracized by the rest of the community

Thats also not true.

is it the wall?

Honestly would probably be great for finding a gf. I mean, sure you only get to pick one out of two or three, but she probably does not have much choice either.

Also will probably be a good wife, if only a bit dumb.

The one in New Hampshire is much safer, there are fewer people on drugs, and you're far less likely to be raped or murdered. Also the one in NH is way more likely to be overwhelmingly white but that's just a coincidence.

Even in the most religious state only have the population goes to church weekly.

And thats self reported.
i.e. its not actually that high

I go to sleep because I'll be probably shot, indebted, shamed (white cis male) and have cardiac arrest the second I walk out the door

I'd go to the next nice looking house and ring the door bell. I'd say that I suddenly appeared here, and would need to call the German consulate. The friendly lady would immediatly hug me and invite me while speaking so loud my ear drums almost burst. I manage clear things up with the consulate, eventhough grandma Ma' is constantly interrupting me, telling me to drink up my 2L bottle of Coca-Cola. Afterwards the children waddle down and we sit down to eat. 2 minutes of prayer and 3 minutes of clapping (American minutes, of course) later my veins are full of HFCS and feeling that wonderful high we exchange family stories and I hear the tales of all of their Italian, German, Swedish, Irish, French, Portugese, Russian, Jewish and Ethiopian ancestors. After two more minutes of clapping I feel the need to shart and make my way to the bathroom, where I almost drown in the toilet. Bubba and Jason then take me down to the shooting range and fully convince me on how important it is to always carry a gun. When the car arrives to take me to the airport, the entire village comes by to see me off, many sweaty, greasy hugs are exchanged and I recieve a 10 clap salute.
Once in the airplane I appear to have a tan, eventhough it had been overcast the entire time.

I go to the closest mirror just to realize i was turned black because all those mutts were just envious

Nah, that's way too beautiful and majestic