Trump confirmed kiddy fiddler

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/08/nambla-becomes-donald-trump-s-birther-moment.html#?

How will Trumpfags defend this? Diddlin Don is a pedo degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wNCc6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHILL THREAD

if a shill is spotted use these tags
>dr;st
don't reply; shill thread
>dr;sp
don't reply; shill poster

'

cool can i fuck jailbait girls now?

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

kys

end your life

bumping for a potential discussion

>Trumpets will defend this

>Literally following the caricature in the OP

Nope, that would be NAMGLA. This is NAMBLA

said the man who voted for Bill Clinton

Here's a (you) faggot use it wisely

you really want to bring that up when it is actually confirmed that bill Clinton rode the Lolita express dozens of times with his pal epstien?

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110

Your own fucking link admits its a baseless rumor. GTFO shill. Here's your (You)

You stupid, asinine CtR retard. It's not about Trump winning; it's making sure that disgusting Lizard that parades itself as Hillary Clinton doesn't get into the White House.

>baseless
If it were so "baseless" than why can't Trump prove it's false? We know Hillary didn't donate to NAMBLA because we have her tax returns, showing her charitable donations. But Trump? He's obviously hiding something. And with multiple sources reporting he donated to NAMBLA I'm finding it likely that's what he's hiding in his taxes.

>$0.15 has been deposited into your account

>multiple sources
You gave one which alludes only to twitterbots posting an admitted fabrication from reddit.

Go away.

SAGE
>in all fields

Here are the names of all those on Hillary's shill payroll (go to the archived link; archive.is doesn't show the data)

archive.is/wNCc6

>SAGE
>So worried about people learning more about your candidate's charity work that you attempt to censor it from Sup Forums
Sorry user. Unsage

What? I couldn't vote when Clinton ran.

pedophilia is natural, stop sexuality shaming

JEWISH FALSE FLAG

>proving a negative

kys

>le burden of proof maymay

>its unnatural to be attracted to 17.999 year olds, you go to jail, get a statutory rape charge and a registered sex offender for life

Did you actually read your own article?

>When you remember NAMBLA is almost entirely CIA/ATF agents

SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!dd

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

shitposting aside. this would be the one thing that could lose my support

and i support candidates who call for genocide.

>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

KIDS LIKE GETTING FUCKED SHILL

SHILL THREAD

If a shill is spotted use these tags
>dr;st
don't reply; shill thread
>dr;sp
don't reply; shill poster

""

Sage

Jesus Christ I know people joked about some Trump supporters being willing to back him no matter what, but are we really at the point where there are people who will support Trump even knowing that there's a 95% chance he donated to a bunch of child molestors?

But he can prove it with his tax returns. Hillary proved she didn't donate to NAMBLA, because there's no claim for a writeoff in her taxes

Yes. Just like how Obama had to prove he wasn't born in Kenya. Guess what? Obama DID prove he wasn't born in Kenya, which is why people felt comfortable voting for him. But Trump refuses to prove he didn't donate to NAMBLA, even as more and more people come out saying that he did.

LOL I KNEW IT
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO