Jobcomics

ITT post comics written by non-artists to speak about their job

>policeone.com/columnists/Les-Lethal/
Starting with Larryville Blue Police, a comic about being a cop made by a cop

Guarenteed replies

He's been a ghettor.

It seems the more dangerous and stressful your job is, the darker your sense of humor gets. I know people who are EMTs with a serious case of gallows humor and joke about some of the Darwin Awards winners they've encountered on shift.

>black face
>white arms

wut

>white face
>blue arms

wut

uniform...

I'm pretty sure that's a universal survival mechanism. If you can't bring yourself to laugh at the horror of your reality, your only other option is to just shutdown entirely.

What are sleeves?

I knew a kid who was a volunteer EMT in high school who talked about a guy injured himself by somehow jamming a metal rod through his side. He was more concerned with his expensive underarmor than he was the EMT's efforts to remove it.

I'd imagine when your job is to save people who injure yourself, you're bound to run into a bunch of dumb motherfuckers

It's a coping mechanism, It's most likely not that the guy really cares that his 30ish dollar shirt is damaged but it's something to think about instead of 'holy shit there is a steel rod sticking out of me'

And the other guy has a white face and blue arms. WFT?

>give him a black face
>barely show that the white shirt is a shirt
>brown pants same color as the face but only barely
>cant tell if hes black,half naked with a shirt or if he's white with black face painted on his head and hands.

I hope this man learns how to fix his goddamn colors, that is an eyesore.

Cant ask too much from a cop

Did that guy destroy a brick wall just to steal some food?

Look closely. See the exposed section on the back of his hand? The little square on the back of the gove that isn't covered? That's the same skin tone as his face. The same is true for the white cop. And they're both clearly wearing sleeves, the folds of which you can see near their wrists.

I think that's state patrol uniform colors.

Kek

That guy has a huge head

If I take that off will you die?

It would be extremely painful

I'd fuckin do that if I was a cop.
Anyone have the ones that army guy did?

Terminal Lance?

You're a public servant

4U

>Pig propaganda has deviantart tier art style and humour

>Tips new era cap

Fucking perfect.