How did she die?

How did she die?

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/davids-drawings-shaw-his-experiments-now-online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fucking asshole android decided to take her apart like a goddamn lego castle

feeling betrayed
that's what she gets for trusting a fraking toaster

Either she actually died by accident and David decided to experiment with her body, or David decided to make her his live test experiment. I like to this of the former because having David actually have cared for Shaw makes him a more sympathetic misunderstood villain rather than just an evil robot.

that was seriously the biggest letdown i have experienced in my life and I dont even have goals in general or anything.

>David actually have cared for Shaw makes him a more sympathetic misunderstood villain rather than just an evil robot.

was his misunderstood when he poisoned her husbands drink with black alien dust

By being a shit character in terrible movies.

What was the point of having the crew consist of couples?

Off-screen just like everything else that happened in covenant and the plotline that lead up to it.

He just wanted to see what would happen

Around robots never relax.

colonisation? sex leads to offspring sometimes

>she was supposed to slowly mutate into the first xeno queen
That'd have cemented Ridley's status as the eternal god emperor of kino. But he's an old senile fuck surrounded with yes men

He was pretty methodical about it. Serves her right for having any compassion towards an android. Didn't she watch The Terminator when she was young?

alien-covenant.com/news/davids-drawings-shaw-his-experiments-now-online

Her husband was a cunt

SHE WAS A REPLICANT THE WHOLLE TIME GAWWDDD GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

can someone explain to me the pic of her on the operating table..

there shit coming out her head and everything, it makes me feel ill looking at it.

SHE DIDN'T DIE
see pic related her eyes are open everything is ok

this looks disgusting..

wtf is going on? did he just put pour that goo on her or something and she started going shit out her head?

Are you a faggot or something?

David killed her during cryo sleep and turned her into his personnal freak show experiment.

These drawings/pics are gross as fuck.

>having David actually have cared for Shaw makes him a more sympathetic misunderstood villain rather than just an evil robot.
The whole point of cutting from her mutilated corpse to him gazing lovingly at her picture was to emphasize how alien his values and morality are compared to our own. He DOES love her, but experimenting on her body is his expression of love.

I see this plot point as a sort of inverse of the classic Ovidian Pygmalion. In Pygmalion, the love and care of the sculptor causes mundane and inanimate material to turn into a living, thinking being - like himself. In Covenant, David's love and care causes her to turn from living, thinking being into inanimate synthetic materials - like David.

What about gay couples?

Actually I think it's the only way around same-sex crew to eliminate the most amount of petty human drama that would result from people starting relationships on the ship..

pancake tits

still better than >no gf

This.

The movie failed to convey this efficiently, likely due to studio cuts. This is it though.

he was ordered to do that by Weyland

>same-sex crew to eliminate the most amount of petty human drama
I hope you mean male, heterosexual crew.

Anyway the correct way to deal with the situation would be to have one partner being in cryostasis at all times with the rest of the colonizers. That way their safety is always above all else unlike the situation where fatso almost killed everyone because of his wife.

In a shitty movie.

i'd love to fill my mouth with them

She did not become a breakout star in her own movie.

You cannot trust robots.

Or women.

Women robots?

They'll stab you in the face, while smiling.

you sound like a guy from the memes

In her sleep.

Just look at David's face when he nukes the engineers, he really did love her but he also realized that this love was conflicting with his ambitions. He killed her to remove a distraction and strenghen his resolve to see his crusade to the end.