2 days till season 3 premiers and no Bojack hype thread?

2 days till season 3 premiers and no Bojack hype thread?

I'm most hyped for some Mr. Peanut Butter back story this season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9P0NYdWhPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First news I've heard of it

Getting hyped is meaningless.

Did she?

I can see PB as having been a child actor, like a Fred savage type.
It would explain his superficiality and lack of awareness regarding when it's inappropriate to publicize certain things.

I think Mr. Peanutbutter is actually a lot smarter than we think. After rewatching a few times, I get the impression that he's actually of pretty average intelligence, but is so confident and secure in himself that he doesn't mind being the butt of jokes, and often making them himself, to make others around him smile or feel better about themselves.

Did they get anywhere?
No.
Was it her fault? Half way.
She shoved herself on him and it was questionable if they would have done it, but Bojacks creepy reason for going there was the trigger to the bullet and she had good reason to throw him out even before that. In any case, it was an incredibly well done awkward scene.

I'll probably wait until next month and get Netflix for one month, unless good torrents surface in the first week. I'm kinda sick of Sup Forums's reaction to it, though.

I want Peanutbutter to snap again.

He's going to visit his family in another country this season. I'm hope they're either going to be exactly like him except more successful in field that actually matter. I.e science, mathematics, engineering. I hope Diane doesn't fuck him over again, but she will. This season will make or break Diane as a Zoe or a zelda

Would you?

Will they fuck?

So was there ever any consensus on who Jill Pill is? Kelsey seems like the only possibility to me unless they're pulling a new character out of their ass.

tfw Bojack is destined to break Mr. Peanutbutter's spirit...

Co-star of "Chirpy".

>I'm most hyped for some Mr. Peanut Butter back story this season.
This better not some sad shit like he got beat up all the time as a kid, and he never wanted to be a shit person as a result.

I sincerely hope for weird sexual tension between them.

I bet he'll have an abusive dad.

What are the odds he'll commit suicide this season?

It's gonna be someone new from his past. She had to do with his "other show" and we're gonna learn about it.

I suspect Mr. PeanutButter and Diane will get divorced. And just like in Mr PeanutButter's dream, he'll just move on and be fine with it.

I'm not sure what they can do with Bojack this season. They've already done the "he really wants something, spends and entire season trying to gets it, gets it and still isn't fulfilled" thing twice. I'm happy to see Bojack just acting like Bojack but I don't know what his story arc would be. Maybe the writers will have some balls and have him kill himself when he realizes he'll never be happy.

Not in his situation, but as a stranger neighbor, and no chance of romance was set in stone before hand, maybe.

This show surprised me so much on just how good it was.
I hope the quality remains.

Even if he does, he'll come out of a coma 6 months later in the next season.

>You will never have a Mr.Peanutbutter to cheer you up and banter with you for the sake of making you feel better

>kickass gets shut down 2 damn days before I could get this show
Suffering

I didn't know it was that soon, thanks.

It doesn't matter if she did

To add to this I don't just think he's smart I'm also pretty certain that he isn't nearly as happy as he appears to be. I actually get the impression that he's a pretty sad guy inside and just shows a happy exterior because it makes others happy. You can see in the Hollywoo stars and celebrities bit and when he's talking about waiting up for Diane that he's not only not stupid and understands everything that happens but that he genuinely has quite a few feelings of inadequacy and sadness.

I'm downloading something listed there right now. wtf are you talking about?

I forgot about it until now but now I am kind of hyped.

Why didn't he fuck her?

>Season 1 builds up Bojack to have this unequivocal reverence for Secretariat and his life and how he'd be great for the part and doing it would be his Magnum Opus
>Season 2 shows him not taking it seriously and actually sabotaging scenes for stupid reasons

I don't know, that could've been actual character development for Todd instead of him just being a continuous joke, was kind of disappointed they didn't get together.

Todd's character in general is a joke. He serves no actual purpose except wasting Aaron Burr's voice on shitty comic relief.

He is intelligent. It's heavily implied that he is a sociopath

Explain then why he burned all his fortune on failed startups, one of them being literally paying a bunch of random children $50k for the movie rights of tag.

>that Sarah Lynn
I'd make her a penisbutter and vajelly sandwich.

You mean Aaron Paul, you Bitch?

Congratulations, you don't understand the point of Todd and you confused his VA with the guy who killed the $10 bill.

>3rd season coming out in two days
>kickass was taken down
>not American
JUST

Yeah but was it Hijack in Chirpy 2?

To me it seems he literally has the personality traits and faults of a dog

I thought they could have done more with Todd in S2. The whole scientology/improve bit was stale from the very beginning and should have been 1 episode max.

After the whole thing with the musical what did he do? He had whole episodes with him doing fuckall while Bojack, Princess Carolyn, Diane and Mr. Peanutbutter all had entire episodes devoted to character development.

Go ahead what's his point. He had a lil baby arc in season 1 and thats it.

And dont even mention the improv thing cuz that was shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9P0NYdWhPg
Everytime

Ohhhhhhh that's what that new pokemon reminds me of.

>Stupid reasons.

First was because he didn't know how to act, the other was because reflecting on his hero made me linger on his childhood and how his own hero had such a crappy life himself that he committed suicide.

Even the episodes like that that actually do something with Todd and make him kind of the spotlight don't really do anything for his character. It just feels like they don't care about Todd as much as literally any of the other main characters, he's almost identical to how he was 2 seasons ago and it doesn't feel like anything has really happened to him.

Jesus, it's already time.

So, how many of you were around for our few weeks of threads last year?

Yo

Idk man, what I got from the show is that Bojack CAN act, just it takes a lot to get it out of him and that same things that fuck him up is what makes him act so well, like how he nailed that take at the end of that episode because something else made him sad.

I thought it was the the very same deeply rooted issues with his family is what made him so great at playing Secretariat.

Hello friend, my old darkness.

Hes BoJacks only friend, and not even an unconditional one at that.

I think that's kind of the point, maybe in the future they'll do more drama with him but for now him being stable means they can always utilize him for whatever wacky comedy relief plot they dream up for him. Also he did have one major shift, he lost a lot of respect for and distanced himself from BoJack after he found out that he sabotaged his rock opera.

Not me, but I just finished rewatching the show so I'm already in the zone, can't wait to hang around this time

Don't do this to me, user.

>Also he did have one major shift, he lost a lot of respect for and distanced himself from BoJack after he found out that he sabotaged his rock opera.
It didn't really change things that much though and they're back to being best buds again now

He's too popular of a character, he'd try to commit suicide, get caught, and there'll be an entire storyline focusing on the aftermath

But nothing in season 2 stresses or highlights their relationship at all. Not a single episode in season 2 ended with a serious reflection on Todd's relationship with Bojack, unlike every other character.

The finale had that moment near the end when he rescues him from the boat and remembers the hash browns. But other than that you're right.

I think he's just about as smart and as depressed as Bojack, but he expresses it differently. Bojack is reclusive, spending days laying around, getting drunk, and feeling sorry for himself. Mr. Peanutbutter tries to go out and do things that will amuse others, since seeing the joy they take in his actions allows him to briefly forget about his own issues.

>The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.

The show seems pretty averse to giving characters one single cause for their issue.

0%, since Bob-Waksberg has said he doesn't plan for this to be the last season

Unless next season will focus on how the people in Bojack's life respond to his suicide, which could actually be interesting

The reviews for Season 3 have been pretty good so far, so here's to hoping

Todd only has eyes for the pen

I really liked Mia, I hope she at least cameos in S3

Universal extremely high praise, almost every critic is giving it an A

>Aaron Burr

I only watched the show for the first time a few months ago, so no

I'm definitely psyched for S3 though

Here
Did it get easier anons?

Yes and then no again and now sorta

Bojack realises he has a daughter (the seahorse )and dedicates his life to making her happy making him happy. Calling it now if it hasnt been already

Spoilers from NYT Review: No, unless there are two different baby seahorses that become the focus of a subplot

>just bought an ounce
>about to find some shitty job one way or the other
>new BJ season in two days

Life is getting tolerable again.

heheh, cute

Yes, but for the wrong reasons

I'm happier now than I was a year ago, but my long-term prospects are a lot slimmer now than they were then. At some point it's all going to come crashing down.

Sociopath? Really? In what way?

Sociopath is probably the wrong word, but he seems to have serious difficulty understanding that other people may not think the same way he does and want the same things he wants. For instance, he legitimately did not understand why Diane disliked the party he threw her - he thinks parties are awesome, so he finds it hard to understand why she didn't like it.

Ey. Hoping we get the triumphant return of our drawfags. Had a lot of fun gathering up as much as I could.

In one of the preview videos on Facebook it's revealed that Bojack had a show called "The Bojack Horseman Show" right after Horsin' Around was cancelled. In another you see Bojack talking to a spider woman dressed in very bohemian, artist clothing in an area that is covered in posters from plays and props. It's probably Jill Pill.

I'm ashamed to say that as soon as it's available I'm going to watch the entire thing. I am cancer.

You're not alone. When it drops at like 2 AM here I might watch it twice in a row like I did for season two last year.

>Been meaning to watch BoJack
>Hear it got a little real around episode 4
>End of binge-watching both seasons

Thanks Sup Forums

Fucking hell this scene had me on the edge of my seat. I kept mumbling "Don't fuck her daughter Bojack"

PB is too cute

This show hurts to watch. It's good, but fuck man, depression is shit

What about where Todd learns bojack Fucked up his rock opera on purpose?

That's season 1

>Was it her fault? Half way.

no, it was 100% her. He constantly rejected her and she didn't stop.

Are these threads a thinly-veiled excuse to bitch and complain about the shit going wrong in out lives? Because that's what it sounds like. And I want in[/Spoiler}

Am I the only one who doesn't find this show depressing at all, but instead see it as a good animated comedy?

Trying to figure out time zones; how long until the new season drops?

It's cathartic for depressed people to see characters working through depression. That's why there's always the discussion about depression.

Comedy-wise it's ok.

Pretty hyped desu

>Can we fuck?
No.
>Can we fuck?
No.
>Can we fuck?
No.
>Can we fuck?
No.
>Can we fuck?
No.
>Can we fuck?
yeaok.

Just cause he said no several times before doesnt make consenting any less shitty.

It's 50/50.

She's 16, he's in his 50's, it is absolutely his fault.

>It's 50/50.
You are absolutely right user. People need to stop putting the blame onto one person, and accept that both people can be at fault.

His name is Bill Burr, dumbass.

this show is so fucking bad. you can tell the creator/one of the authors is a failed author of some kind, he constantly tries to shoehorn these DEEPE scenes & themes into his unfunny shut tilt drawn fuckfest of a show

I watched season 1 when it came out. Almost nobody had even heard of it. I'm glad interest increased over time.

Posting stuff from the official Bojack twitter, so you don't have to visit!

Bojack makes a first impression.