What rangebans would improve Sup Forums?

What rangebans would improve Sup Forums?

Relevant statistics.

Mobile

Sup Forums is more International since thats literally the point of the board.
Sup Forums is more representative of Sup Forums
Also Sup Forums is way bigger

>The international board has posts from a larger variety of countries

What a surprise

Japan
>japan enters thread asking stupid, childish questions
>everyone politely replies trying to answer him

and that is only when they aren't shitposting defended by endless armies of weeaboos

Ban the Anglosphere, but I don't feel Australians deserve it, so it should be only bongs, leafs and mutts.

Chinese and mobile.

Rangeban leaf

>Sup Forums is more representative of Sup Forums
You have to go back.

>Banning anglos would make Swedes the most common flag
DO IT

I hate that, too.

I agree, anyone posting that flavor of the month cancer meme finding themselves perma banned would be a blessing to discourse on this board.

He's right though. Since Sup Forums opened the floodgates to a shitload of newfags who form the vast majority of users now.

austrailians are the worst posters on the board, bar none

>tfw been here since 2008
>remember a time before Sup Forums was filled with political shitposting and constant references to reddit
>things will NEVER go back

"Japanese" are all LARPing English teachers who pretend to be cute and naive and bad at English in order to derail threads. So are Koreans and Chinese, probably.

Sup Forums has been a political board since Chanology happened in 2007. It's just that Sup Forums is massively contrarian, so it went from a leftist board to a right wing one.

I remember when you could say gay shit and support lgbt outside of Sup Forums and no one gave a fuck, now Sup Forums will attack you and they're starting to leak onto other boards

>YWN shitpost on leftist Sup Forums again

Sup Forums was meant to contain the cancer, but instead it has attracted it

>54%

Theres of course always been politics but its pervasive everywhere now. I remember when boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums didnt have constant political threads and posts. There's always been offtopic shitposting but more often than not now it's political in nature and it wasnt always so. Sup Forums also used to be more left leaning than hardcore mutt conservative. It isnt even the particular slant that bothers me, its the fact that its dumb amerinigger politics.

It's weird to remember older Sup Forums. Just a couple years ago, being a non-virgin who didn't have a waifu was cause for ridicule. Now we have some weird wannabe masculinity culture.

pls... remove anglo...

pls...

Sup Forums was always an American board.

there is truly nothing cringier than 14-year-olds larp'ing as 74-year-old paleoconservatives on degeneracy: the website

Yes but americans have become significantly more retarded in the last 10 years

this

hiroyuki pls...

Americans were always retarded. They just seem worse now because people are taking the 'red pill' and becoming alt-right shills.

Ban t*rks
They can't handle banter, every post from a t*rk is salt.

Ban canadians and amerimutts
Also ban Sup Forums crossposters

the united shit of america

Canada, Japan, Brazil

Everyone

Basically the same thing.

satania desu

Why the fuck swedes post so much?
I thought it was finns who have autism.

>Now we have some weird wannabe masculinity culture.
People grew up(except for you)

Finns are more autistic, but Swedes have more to say.

Definitely Americans, also UK, eastern Asians and Latin Americans (except Peru, Guatemala, Salvador, Panama and Ecuador).