Any cartoons that involve the mythological monoceros?

Any cartoons that involve the mythological monoceros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doubt it

since you're being so specific i'm going to assume no

Let's turn this thread into a mythological and other creatures represented in cartoons thread

>There will never be a series where people get into mysterious adventures involving woodland creature like the hindbehind
>because GF is dead

got some fresh hindbehinds for ya right here

don't you dare bring that show here

Mlp

youtube.com/watch?v=VlhQZFTvAn4

I would totally watch a cartoon based on the lyrics of these songs.

why can't we have good things like this uh?

Very few, actually.

the last unicorn

>short tail
>doggy rear paws
>neck mane
>little... octopus ears? what?
this is one unusual critter. i haven't seen one like this before. i mean karkadann is already weird enough

MLP G1, MLP FiM, GF, The Last Unicorn

But you already knew all that didn't you

>horse with cloven hooves
.. better than the constant horned-horse bullshits, but... only slightly. i guess people who can't draw are stuck with photoshop

I don't like the way it's smiling.

Not sure if it counts, (and it's more of a parody than anything), but Charlie the Unicorn

>a-hyu-a-hyu-a-hyuh-hyuhh

I don't give a fucking shit about your gayass knowledge on unicorns. I really don't, friend.

What are you hoping for in this thread?

well, yeah. Just clicked randomly and decided to contribute. I was on my way to /ck/.

shit dude don't eat unicorns. yeah they're kosher but they're rare.
also that was not an answer to my question

I always loved old school bestiaries, especially when they'd just get animals wrong or make some garbled mess. I love imagining how that went down, some explorer or foreigner has to describe an animal unlike any other animal the artist has seen in terms they will understand.

Right? Their misinterpretation is your awesome new monster!
Though sometimes, things like Gulon or some versions of the karkadann, are just useless because there's no way of interpreting it now without thinking of it as a wolverine or a rhinoceros.
But other versions it's awesome.. the karkadann that's a shaggy unicorn with a spiraling black horn and fucking fangs, that roars.. that's kickass. and then it ties in nicely with the thematically similar al-miraj, basically the same except it's a bunny

Unsounded has monocorns, but they're essentially just goats. It also has oversized dogs instead of horses, iguana-things instead of cats, and a bunch of odd or magical beasts.

(In case you're curious, the green guy on this page isn't a goblin, he's just a random guy using a magic disguise.)

unicorns ARE goats.
bigger goats than that, but.. actually, that horn is weird. it's pointing backward like a variant of kirin i've seen

It's... It's beautiful.

Do you suppose maybe it's supposed to be hybridized with a lion? maybe those are lion paws and lion ears. I can't figure out wtf the ears are meant to be otherwise

or is it meant to be this thing..

Amethyst from DC?