What did Sup Forums think of the finale? I missed the finale live thread

What did Sup Forums think of the finale? I missed the finale live thread

it was nothing what I expected, and I thought it was great. best show since the sopranos

>where's my mind - piano cover starts playing

Here is how the finale thread went

>WHY DIDN'T THEY EXPLAIN ANYTHING
>THEY DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ANTHING
>BUT MUH MYSTERIES!
>BUT MUH CHARACHTERS!

kek

unlike Lost, this show was actually all about the characters and the mysteries in the show were just vehicles for the characters to process grief

dude it was all about the characters lmao

lmao

classic lindelof excuse

howd it end?

They cut to several eyars into the future. Nora is living in some small town in Aus and kevin shows up and they have a few arguments and then they end up together and the show ends.

I mean, its more complicated than this but that's basically what happens in the episode.

2deep4u

just about everything is explained though it just depends on whether or not you trust Nora's character

>just about everything is explained though
I'm the biggest apologist for "they don't need to explain shit" but they really didn't explain anything. Kevin's apparent immortality, the nature of the Departure and where they went, or even if the world did end and that's why they are all there (Even Laurie, who we assume was a suicide in the penultimate episode).

But they really don't need to explain shit because it's about humans dealing with the unexplainable. And it was incredible and glorious.

the departure not being explained is fine. what's not fine is making kevin fucking jesus who can't die and he goes into limbo to measure his dick and interact with dead people.

lindelof is a joke

She is clearly telling Kevin an obviously bullshit story to cover for an embarrasing truth, which is exactly what Kevin did so Kevin gets it and and Nora gets that he gets it and everyone is okay with how things are. Problems resolved.

>But they really don't need to explain shit because it's about humans dealing with the unexplainable. And it was incredible and glorious.

You people are sick. It's like battered wife syndrome

My favorite episodes are Kevin the afterlife because it's all so absurd.

The themes, plot and plot devices of his ventures in Limbo are all the stuff of pulp fiction, because Kevin Garvey is the kind of guy that reads cringey pulp as a kid and teen and probably still puts away a pulp novel every year or so. he isn't reading Dickens.

Made me appreciate LOST even more

LOST will be remembered in history, this piece of shit will be forever lost in time. As it should be.

>muh let the mystery be

garbage show that only lindelofags defend

>TROLLED
>INTO
>MADNESS

Fuck off JJ, your show was hack bullshit that went on far too long. You don't know when to call it because of Jewish greed. I get it. Just stop making movies.