How do we save south america?
Should we convert to islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/internacional/2017/11/18/actualidad/1510970426_151092.html
brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2017/11/18/actualidad/1511039404_742600.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Raise IQs with genetic modification

Begome ORDODOX

Yes. I fully support the islamization of Latin America. We have to ban incest though. Or turn into medievel Catholics that are as rabid as muslims.

Africa has a lower IQ than us yet they're better off despite more poverty and shit infrastructure.

IQ is environmental not genetic dumbass, how the fuck a nigger liging in a favela will develop anything? he is to buzy surviving

Africa is even more incompetent, which is probably partly why they don't have the means to upload all the retarded shit they do to Liveleak.

Religion isn't an answer to anything. Raising intelligence to 100+ all over the world would solve so much.

It is both environmental and genetic.

Statistically you're less likely to be murdered in Nigeria, Angola, and even diaspora african black nations like Haiti.

Murder rates is one facet of many and it alone isn't a measurement of how advanced a society is.

>that post
I was expecting an American flag...

When a less advanced society with greater poverty and abysmal infrastructure behaves more civilized than you, its certainly a metric that can be used to measure your society.

Again, civilization isn't measured only in murder rates. If we only went by that metric, earthworms would be very civilized compared to human beings. With that said, murder rates do weigh in. If you think Africa is more civilized than SA, that's alright but I don't agree.

I'd take extreme poverty over having my family murdered, lets just put it that way.

It's not that kind of black and white situation. People murder in Africa too and people are poor in SA as well.

find a way to make coca plants extinct

Don't listen to this retard, he's frustrated. We're just a little bit worse than eastern Europe, but we can survive.

True. But they say poverty leads to crime. Africa is has greater poverty, yet lower murder, and has a lower IQ. So there's clearly something wrong with Brazil and Brazilians, the cartels are just a part in a wider picture of terrible this place is.

>We're just a little bit worse than eastern Europe
>He believes this

We're essentially an African nation that's being supported with advanced technology.

> south america? ... Should we convert to islam?
You have 2 countries members of OIC, you never heard of them.

what the fuck is this

Lula showing how tolerant he is to get votes.

hope he gets jailed desu

yes my bruda

heresy

You know that /balk/ and slavs in general can act quite animalistic when they want, right? What you know about these countries is what you see on the internet, don't forget.

nuking brazil will solve the 60% of our problems

Why should you? South America is future of whole Western World.
World War III will be Brazil vs China.

>now I zoomed in.
Just stop voting in PT and other things that come São Paulo Forum.

why

>Implying I haven't accepted fate.

I'm voting in PT to accelerate the collapse.

elpais.com/internacional/2017/11/18/actualidad/1510970426_151092.html
brasil.elpais.com/brasil/2017/11/18/actualidad/1511039404_742600.html
I thought OP's pic didn't happen there

>Should we convert to Islam
Lol..no
Middle East looks like a seventh century like version of today's Latin America.

Is Catholicism the Christian equivalent of Islam?

By going back in time and destroy us

>Implying I haven't accepted fate.
Do you know your fate or the fate of Brazil? No one knows. Stop being a PT voting faggot. I've already heard similar people to you just said, voting in the wrong, it hasn't collapsed. If nothing it gave the same tachos to the same people. No one votes in degeneracy enablers.
It is Mormonism

don't take this personal but your country is god mistake so if you love us you need to go my friend...gone for good.*point gun at you* forever....

Don't bully Brasil.

Good thing i couldn’t care less about argentina

No. Pls don't. We have enough Arabs already and we don't need jungle Arabs.

you have to consider that african nations dont have the proper police force/state so they can't really produce reliable statistics.

*shoots from the distance*