youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still better than Drumpf

wtf i love canada now

still better than Drumpf

still better than Drumpf

>panda ring

still better than Drumpf

if you can talk shit on this anime image board then lets see you talk shit in the ring

surprised this sad excuse of a leader hasn't disbanded the entire Canadian military

still better than Drumpf

Still better than Drumpf

I don't know whether to rage, laugh, or cry for our northern brothers

Look at this leaf

Is Trudeau the logical progression of women getting the right to vote?

Legal weed soon :D

did nobody else notice the ironic imagery is that of Trudeau hanging himself?

/r/equsting the Justin "Glassjaw" Trudeau gif

nah, dont expect it till 2018

>equating the fight for the rights of a entire gender with one warm room.
TRIGGERED
still better than Drumpf tho

fuck off burgerbro I didn't vote for that cuck

Still better than Drumpf

i cant wait for their refugees moment

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

Thankfully we only really take in catholic refugees

my family in canada did

There is no way that's real

jesus christ what a disgrace. Fuck this guy

Tell me it's fake.

Serious question: Has he had any accomplishments so far? I hear about him all the time, but not sure what he's done. Either from a left or right perspective.

You guys know the OP image is fake right?
Oh wait no you guys just accept everything that you want to be true at face value, only so you can make fun of it.

let them know how nice Europe is this time of year

Thanks user, you the real MVP.

no. Unless royally fucking up the country is an accomplishment

Is he in a canadian boy band?

>still better than drumpf

I can totally relate fellow human beans.

Wow he really is a bitch I thought it was just memes

Fucked up how? All I know about him is his pro-refugee stance and getting rid of all Canadian gold.

We will forever disagree.

He's sped up citizenship so the muds he lets in can vote for him next election

Awaiting your sweet sweet nukes America

pushing the welfare state, ignoring real issues (econ, oil, trade) while attending gay pride parades and serenading BLM supporters, wasteful spending on international "conferences", sucking the cock of the UN security council (we don't want or need any part of that shit), and overall just shitting on western canada

Trudeau vs Putin Decathlon. Help me think of events.

So far, I've got:

Leadership
>Quebec and Chechnya both enter open rebellion. Both leaders must restore order, with points awarded based on speed and effects on the rest of the country, with penalties for costly solutions or those which leave a significant risk of insurrections in the near future.

Who the fuck thought that puting >A FUCKING LEAF in a flag would be a good idea?

>and overall just shitting on western canada

You mean the part that has actual productivity?

Is the walking meme still our Primeminister? I thought he resigned so he could take selfies of himself at gay pride parades around the world.

those cocksuckers down east piss on us at every turn.

I've read Trudeau is always stealing the show at the weekly gay pride parades in Canada, he should let some other fag have the limelight for a minute.

kek

doesn't he have like 60% approval in canada? pretty based

>don't know what's worse, may loss of virtue signalling or AC not working.
>t. trudeau

I'm going to wipe my ass with a leaf tonight just so I know what it's like to be Canadian.

ya we've got a cuck-surplus you want?

not to be a nig but youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

Still better than a kenyan nigger muslim

Yup mostly Quebec

it is difficult to spot the difference nowadays
Thanks for the heads up, though

No

>whiter
>safer
>cleaner
>smarter
>skinnier
>more popular
I understand your frustration

Nobody did. First past the post is fucking dumb.

Because France did not kill their enemies 80 times.

Why is he auto-erotically asphyxiating himself? Hasn't he seen enough rainbows.

anyone else hoping that trump nukes those cuckold bastards up north?

If it weren't for Trudeau I wouldn't be able to read over 9000 words per minute

Lol fuck off frenchie scum.

Have fun dealing with the fallout, 'murcan.

Cuz if he kills himself, he wins.

Their planet is cold as fuck.

At least he's white.

alpha men aren't afraid of a little fallout, you cuckold libtard.

Probably AC not working

He has such a punchable face.

shut the fuck up, you nigger President voter (x2)

Wtf is happening on the background?

I'm pretty sure a nigger is better than a muslim lover faggot cuck

Is that why Americans dropped the nukes half way across the world?

Deportation, by hook or by crook.

But Obama is an atheist who was raised Muslim but born to a Jewish mother.

meant for

Is he a cuck or a poofter?

In his first 62 days he spent over 4 trillion on foreign aid to shithole countries (mostly Muslim) for environmental protection and reform. Still hasn't created one job, in fact we lost over 30k jobs last month alone while liberal government staff have received millions in bonuses and raises.

Unemployment has gone significantly up and so has all of our deficits as the liberals have been spending out of control. And he calls us a "wealthy country " while sinking us so deep into debt it will take generations to get out of.

And as for the Muslims... There have been numerous occasions in eastern Canada where young girls have been targeted in everything from strangled with a chain to being stalked and harassed by the 24 year old seventh and eighth grade "refugee students ". Trudeau claims Canada is not at war with Isis, and even if Paris style attacks unfold here he will still not wage war on Isis.

The premier of Ontario, Kathleen wynne is just as bad for spending to the point of insanity and has cranked the hydro prices so high people have to choose between having power or food. She personally spent 17 million on bonuses for 33 of her officials, with some totalling over 300k, all of it tax money.

Don't listen to the fat girls, skinny hipster faggots or foreigners on this, last I heard his approval rating was 53%. Literally one out of two people disapprove of liberals but yet the media shills for them as hard as burger vision shills for Hilary. We were already far gone after 6 months of them in office "letting the budget balance itself ". If they aren't impeached or overthrown by force very soon we quite literally will not have a country anymore.

Any liberals browsing right now, kill yourselves before trump takes office. Trudeau will flat out shit his pants and run home crying if he has to work with trump's America. I anxiously await the purge, and we can smell your fear.

why is our head of state a jackass?

>ywn come harder than you ever have in your life during a hot breathplay session with the prime minister of Canada

Literally after the Paris attacks a few weeks after the election, with Trudeau's rigidity on the issue of importation of future jihadis, the whole public mood on him shifted so much

It's an improvement on DRUMPF

is the rope a sign of things to come??

>4trillion on foreign aid
>while our economy crumbles

Now what they don't tell you is its most likely BC and a little bit of leftover Albertan money that pays for this in the form of "equalization payments"

How can you give 4 trillion to shitholes and still claim you need us to "pay for less well off provinces"

Fuck Canada. We need to start independence movements in the provinces. It's the only way

FUCK CANADA

>why is our head of state a jackass?
Could be worse.

It passed the balancing point when Alberta caught fire. He could shake dirty poo blood stained hand of "refugees" but wouldn't say a word to the displaced people of Fort Mac. His terror support stunt was the slip down the slope that woke up another wave of the public.

Another fun fact since we're on the subject, ikea Winnipeg donated a full kitchen furnishing to a Syrian family that came here, but nothing for the albertans who made and paid huge money for decades. I'm all for helping people out but this blatantly ignorant favouritism has to not only stop but be reversed.

The only vote box I'm ever going to check is the "leave" box on the ballot reading "should BC leave or remain a part of Canada"

Fuck the federal "voting system"

You have the exact same 3 parties who don't even get a majority of votes and prime ministers who win before all votes are counted (because you know the wests vote doesn't count anyways by design)

Fuck Canada

He didn't fuck up the country he just made it a little bit worse

Canada has always been a fuckup

What is a Drumpf?

I know a Trump but I dont know a Drumpf.

Queen Elizabeth is our head of state. Trudeau isn't

The Queen is pretty based but sadly cannot interfere with the cucks who run the countries

>Posting fake tweets
This is CTR level shit.

We need to get rid of the liberals. I'm in favour of nominating Kevin oleary personally, at least he would have a grip on financing the country.