JUST

JUST

even looking like that he'd still plough through tons of pussy

Still looks better than OP.

>this hairstyle is now known as the 'tino

Marrying an Ayntologist will do that to you.

He has to go full Bruce Willis or he's done

>Ayntologist

Objectivist you mean?

If Brad ever started balding (he won't) his godly jaw would make Statham look like a prison bitch

probably this

probably this

When you have his face, being bald means nothing.

probably this

>have MILLIONS of dollars
>live in the Mecca of plastic surgery
>have immediate access to best doctors and surgeons on EARTH
>still balds

I refuse to believe that the Hollywood hair restoration science in the year 2017 is this bad. He MUST be choosing to go bald or not go through the burden of implants/restoration

Being bald isn't that bad when you're rich and handsome.
Plus hair restoration is still wonky, look at mccaunagay, he basically moved his scalp forward so now has to have long hair 24/7 or else you can see the Frankenstein scar on the back of his head.

What did OP mean by this

it is a shoop you dip

OP sucking cocks as usual

This. If you're losing it just shave it, it looks infinitely better than trying to hang onto it, plus it gives you a reason to not be a lazy shit and get fit if you don't want to look like a giant baby

Insecure much?

probably this

How?
Way less insecure than trying a combover or wasting thousands of dollars for a sewn on wig

where is the just hair template?

This is a dumb meme. Not everyone will look like Statham when bald. Vast majority of people will look significantly worse.

>if you losing hair just shave it!
>if you hand is hurt just rip it off!

yeah thats how nu-males deal with problems. instead of fixing shit they destroy it completely because its too much work.

Didn't say a word about either of these. When I start balding I'll just keep my hair normal until it naturally completely falls off.

probably this

>CIA

FUCK

probably this

I'd let him fuck my wife

Sauce on scar?

how do you (average user) fix being bald though?

plugs and rogaine are out of the question because money and terrible side effects

>how do you (average user) fix being bald though?

just kill yourself

You don't. You just get bald.

When did he turn into Martin Freeman?

Just get a 2 or a 1 all over, even if your hairlines shit it'll still look better than keeping it long.

PEOPLE.....
>Sup Forums shudders in anticipation
AGE!
>Sup Forums roars into a cacophony of applause, OP thinking to himself 'mission accomplished'

You dont fix it. You find a way to rock the baldness. Maybe its naturally fitting. Maybe you could start wearing hats. Fashionable facial hair never hurt anyone either.

>Wasting untold dollars and time on "hair-restoration treatment", fucking up your hormone levels and dick just to desperately cling to your hair like a little bitch instead of just doing what men have done for millennia and shaving it all of
>nu-male
Buzzword spewing, insecure low-t bitch detected.

Stop being a fag?

This could be one of the most retarded posts I've ever read in my years of frequenting this website.

It's so fucking strange that we are able to alter our entire bodies, change internal organs with someone, install boobs and asses of whichever size you want, put a functional dick on a vagina and vice versa, but we STILL can't fucking figure out how to fix balding.

Even if you are lucky of having a successful hair transplant with minimal scaring on the back of your head, you still have to take the dick killing finasteride and minoxidil everyday for the rest of your life so the rest of your hair which isn't transplanted doesn't go bald also.
I just don't get it.

You're beyond retarded,

first of all dont take advice on appearance on fucking Sup Forums out of all places

>even w receding hairline he's a 9/10

dat bone structure my dudes

All of those surgical solutions are mostly mechanical. Hair loss is almost always due to hormonal profiles being disrupted.

Have you ever seen someone 20-30 years old trying to hang onto a terrible hairline? or even worse a bald path on top? it's literally not possible to look any worse than that. You have to shave it off with clippers, minimum. If it's incredibly bad you most likely need to use a razor.

How can someone be this wrong about something lmao.

Like every other middle class and up father with zero sense of style. Not something you should be bragging about you fucking mong.

short hair the rest of your life

Metrosexuals.

Just kill yourself, that's more honorable than living as a hairlet.

>tfw almost 29 and steadily reaching this hairline

feels bad

Most of us do, you can fix that shit with hair transplants but unless you are making those Hollywood dollars, it will hurt your wallet.